Thread: 19 Pritchard

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

19 Pritchard

Hi guys.
    Long time reader, first time poster.
    Just wondering what the current take is on 19 Pritchard place?
    I read some great reviews in here but the last of them seem to be a few years ago.
    Still worth a visit? I've not been there before.

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by arnie View Post
    Hi guys.
    Long time reader, first time poster.
    Just wondering what the current take is on 19 Pritchard place?
    I read some great reviews in here but the last of them seem to be a few years ago.
    Still worth a visit? I've not been there before.

Cheers
    Any specific why only this shop?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyhot View Post
    Any specific why only this shop?
    Well yes. I was actually trying to find something decent in the Sutherland area but all the comments I see about those places are pretty unappealing (and on that note, would be great if any updated views on that too). So I then looked for places reasonably close by and started getting into the reviews of 19PP then looking through their website. So not specially hung up on that one but it looked appealing and well priced. Also saw positive reviews for 64 at Taren point.
    Just looking for some reassuring input from those that know.
    Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks mate. Will PM you. Definitely keen for more info on other places.
    Surprising to hear that there are only really those few older girls at 19PP considering their website has so many listed.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Actually it appears I can't PM anyone until 5 posts? This makes makes post number 4

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    And this should bring me to 5 posts assuming they are all accepted. PM to follow

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ok it appears that 5 posts still doesn't unlock the ability to PM. Will try again at 10

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by leghunter View Post
    No worries mate. Tonight only 2 girls are on the roster and its Friday night.
    Anyway, the place is worth a visit if only to meet the girls.

And you can always go down the road to 47b Barry Av Mortdale.
    Speaking of which, 47b is run by a former WL who used to work at Hornsby 142 about 4 years ago where she went by the name of Judy. She's the most friendly talkative mamasan you'll ever meet.
    But again, its MILF country, well in the 40's plus.

If you want younger talent for similar prices, head back up the road towards 65 Carlton. This shop has lots of ladies coming and going but you gotta keep coming back and asking to see more.
    The boss doesn't care if you walk and come back in an hour, especially if you say you're local and looking for girls in your area. Nobody likes to travel long distances to punt right?
    I got a lineup of 8 girls there few months ago which is unheard of these days and had decent punts with Angie, Ellyn and Summer last year and still chasing the elusive ever popular Tina.

Let me know how you go.
    Legend! Really appreciate the insight.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Also check threads on Kingsway at Miranda.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by madness123 View Post
    Also check threads on Kingsway at Miranda.
    Will do but the few I've been able to find are pretty underwhelming

I normally go there at midnight. Place is like a short walk where I live so I can fuck till I can't walk and still crawl home.
    Just read another thread where you said you only punt for one hour in Australia? Confused now.

Correct. I fuck them very hard, non-stop often with pause just to change positions. Think Rocco Siffredi.
    He's been my idol and inspiration since the late 90's and I've always tried to emulate his style, intensity, roughness and moaning.

Of course, being a mere mortal, I stood fuck all chance of ever coming close to the legendary Italian Stallion. But I've picked up things watching him in action which have become a part of me now, if ever so slightly.

Last week down at 647 Waterloo the girl had to take a shower at half time cos she was drenched and we went 10 min into overtime. That's typically how it goes down.
    oh wow. Had to look up Rocco Stiffreddie. The girls must love it when they see you walk into the room!