Thread: Great GFE K Ara

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Great GFE K Ara

Had one of the best GFE with K Ara at Ginza a few weeks back.
    My first experience with Ara.
    Initially, booked her for 30 mins session but changed my mind when arrived and went for 45mins. Best decision 👍.
    Went to 278 building block may be due to overflow.
    Opened the door. Saw a cute petite Korean lady with a great personality. She has a good sense of humour even though her English is limited but can carry a good conversation. We joke about the small room she is in.
    Undress and her body looks good and natural.
    We went to shower. She washed me and slowly she went down and gave me a BBBJ. It feels great. Making me rock hard.
    We quickly towel down and she asked me to lie facedown and relax. Ara gave me a cat bath. Not great but not bad. It’s may be not my thing.
    She turned me around and we had eyes contact. That’s where the chemistry happened. The DFK was awesome. Can feel she was really into it. We were at it for quite a long time. We rolled around and then she was on her back. I went down and give her DATY.
    She has a trimmed bush. Very nice pussy. And tasted great. Ara was very responsive and she hold my face and head. After a few minutes, her legs started to shakes. And her thighs clinched to my head.
    Didn’t realise how turned on she was.
    It didn’t take long and she came. She breathe so heavily and I can see her big smile on her face. Ara said she didn’t came for a long time. She said she really enjoyed it. We continue to DFK.
    I have a lot of her Pussy juice on my lips but she didn’t use any tissue and continues to tongue me and kissing. Awesome GFE feel.
    She put my back on the bed. And said it’s her turn to make me cum.
    She gave me BBBJ. She was really enthusiastic and pleasing. I think she wanted me to CIM. But I just hang in there and don’t want to blow my load. I quickly move her up and did more DFK. She put the Don on. And she said “ OMG my pussy is so wet”.
    She ride on me straight away. Feel so great. Nice wet sound and slippery.
    Great pumping and non stop DFK while she doing CG.
    Turned her around and did missionary with more intense DFK.
    Can’t hold and blow my load. Cuddle her and still continue DFK with my bro still throbbing inside her.
    She didn’t rush me to pull it out.
    She clean me up and shower.
    Awesome girl. Great experience.
    Will definitely come back for her when I visit Sydney again.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    K Ara, definitely a GFE. Moment I walked in, she treated me like her Oppa. Had 1 hour of blissful sess with her. Treat her kindly and be rewarded 😬

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Definitely agreed.
    Treat all girls kindly and respectful and definitely be rewarded. 😊👍

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for sharing brother
    Awesome service

Banned
    Face wise, how was she? Around how old does she look? Seems that in many of the K AR's here they mention they look old. Guess it's tough to find K girls in their 20's here..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ara is pretty. Definitely not ugly.
    I find her quite cute with good sense of humour.
    She is in mid 20’s I would guessed.
    Definitely one of the great experience for me.

Banned
    Appreciate the reply. Worth a try