Thread: OVERSEAS PUNTING

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

OVERSEAS PUNTING

BIGDIPPER in SINGAPORE

Family trip - tourist sights and heaps of shopping. Retail shops everywhere, big centres 6-7stories and the Mecca, where these massive buildings are interconnected by a rabbit’s warren and connected to the MRT is of course - Orchard Road.

Spent hours in this maze of shops, buying the family clothes, toys, hitting foodcourts, enjoying the A/C and while I often waited was slowly driven mad by the glamoured up locals walking around like dainty little fairies in high heels!

In Sydney you see a handful of hot asians together (more now than when I was younger) but in an asian country - everywhere. Took all my skills to not get caught perving so many times. Didn’t help that I flew mostly SIA and my head was already filled with mile high fantasies. Anyways, enuf with the intro…

FANTASY (Neptune) KTV
    One night a mate took me out on the town… guess where? Orchard fucking Road, literally a block down from where I was shopping with the family. We walked to one of the smaller shopping monoliths and entered via fire escape door. 2 floors down to B1, round a corner and boom - double doors to a discrete Karaoke joint (with a difference).

Only 2 of us, so we got a small room and my mate bought a tower of tiger beer. Then the girls started to enter. My mate rejected heaps saying the good ones were all gorne for CNY but I was happy with a cute faced, big titty viet glamour. I barely even got her name before she was on my lap and pulling my hard cock out. What followed was an intense 20min make out session before she left. Apparently these girls move room to room like ‘butterflies.’

After another visit some dry pussy sliding and pashing she asked me to fuck her. I looked over at my mate but he was too busy tickling tonsils with his gal. But btw visits I sussed out that he doesn’t usually take ‘em home. Maybe he’d get a BJ for 100SGD. But a fuck costs 500…exxxy.

Next visit was intense, even did some FIV while she kept whispering in my ear to fuck… damn. After that the visits got shorter and time btw much longer. We eventually looked at another line-up and I picked a plasticky little chick who would looked at her phone while mechanically tugging my cock.

Left the place at 2am with blue balls and my trousers probably smelling like pussy. Mate took care of most of the bill. I just paid for my girls which for the 4hrs was only 200SGD. Not bad.

JULIE @FANTASY KTV
    Next few days walking around this area it felt like a veil had been lifted. I did some research and learned that Orchard Towers is dubbed ‘4 floors of whores.’ Also that the Hyatt (currently under reno tho) is also a covert place to hookup. In a country where prostitution is illegal it’s amazing how obviously the industry is still sprouting. Didn’t even get to explore Geylang (Redlight Central) for health spas and massages. Not enuf time… all I knew was I had to re-visit the KTV joint.

Last night in Singapore and arranged to meet the same mate for similar sesh at Fantasy. I got there and waited. He eventually texted and said start without him. This time they allocated a mamasan for me - Ling, a 40’s lady who scopes out the girls for me. After drinking from my Tiger tower she asked what I liked and came round with only 1 viet girl, but damn - she was cute! Gorgeous face and nice body though not exactly my ‘skinny’ type - would fit the bill for most.

Took me longer to get this girl going. But eventually she was on my lap rubbing her pussy against my cock, bare tits pushed up against me and whispering in my ear to fuck! This time I asked where and how? She said a hotel or we could do it in the toilet downstairs - wtf?!

I was interested tho, but btw her ‘butterfly’ visits I had been prowling the corridors after a loo visit and had spotted some other awesome girls going room to room. Decided to set Ling on the task and before long she had brought an absolute stunner to my door - JULIE. She looked Chinese but was also viet. Pale skin, skinny build with big fakes and she looked tall in heels and a slinky black dress.

She took longer to warm up (apparently new). When she pulled out my cock she was in shock but said that my size made her horny (I’ll take that!). Same moves as the other girls, and so slim my hands could circle her waist. She left for ages and I got 2 more visits from the first girl…. But eventually got Ling to find Julie and after our second make out session got those key words from her - “wanna fuck?”

THE TOILET
    Had to visit an atm to draw out 500SGD for this chick! She was tiny without heels on. Maybe 160cm and in the real light I could make out that she’s very young, apparently 22. Men everywhere leering at her while she led me hand in hand back into fire stairs and down one extra level to B2.

She pulled me into the ladies room and 2 cubicles stood before us. Left one had tissue everywhere so we took the other. It was wider than most with a sink and 2 steps leading up to a squat toilet in the tiles. Well fuck me…this was gonna be an experience!

We stripped off, and she is smaller than I expected. BBBJ barely went halfway but felt great cupping her tiny head against me. I sat on the second step and she pulled out the cutest strawberry dom, which only went down 3/4 of me. As she lowered herself on my cock we had to reapply more lube… fuck she was tight. I could definitely feel her cervix when I went balls deep. Did her cowgirl for a while then stood up and did her against the wall. Her screams were echoing loudly in the room while her legs flailed about around me. Finished her in doggy with her hands and knees on the second step of the toilet, pulling her back by her shoulders and banging her deep. Fuck yeah!

KTV ROOM
    Back in the room… trying to finish my tower of beer. My mate never even showed up, apparently stuck with sick kids at home. I looked at the TV and realised I hadn’t even sung a song. First girl came in again, but I waited for JULIA so I could say goodbye and exchange WeChat details. Ling eventually wrangled her again and she came in all sweetness and smiles.

Told her I was on a plane home in 8hrs and she seemed genuinely upset. Our goodbye kiss turned into pashing which turned into lap gyrating. She pulled out my cock surprised that it was hard again and turned around to look at the door. I said I had no more money… but she said this was off the books. Then she started trying to slip my cock in. Wtf!

Fortunately, without lube I couldn’t even break through. Thankgod I’d brought my own dom’s. The lube helped but it was still uncomfortably tight. She didn’t seem to care. One last glance at the door and she went crazy on me, quite quickly she sighed and I felt her juices. Too uncomfortable for me to cum though. As we both left the room I gave her one last pash against the wall but she pointed behind me at CTV camera in the corridor. Night over, last image in my mind was of her long heeled leg disappearing around the corner.

DAMAGE
    My mate covered some costs the other time. So I was a bit shocked to be honest. Hadn’t even stayed the full 4hrs, cos beer was finished.

Beer tower - 100, Mamasan - 100, toilet guy - 50 (wtf), Fruits - 25, 2x girls - 200 and the toilet fuck - 500 big ones! All up with taxes - just over 1000.

But fuck… how often does this happen.
    Sorry for the long AR, not even sure if I’ve put this in the right place, but feel free to also share your overseas punting experiences!

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Next few days walking around this area it felt like a veil had been lifted. I did some research and learned that Orchard Towers is dubbed ‘4 floors of whores.’ Also that the Hyatt (currently under reno tho) is also a covert place to hookup. In a country where prostitution is illegal it’s amazing how obviously the industry is still sprouting. Didn’t even get to explore Geylang (Redlight Central) for health spas and massages. Not enuf time… all I knew was I had to re-visit the KTV joint.
    Surprising that your research didn't find out that Orchard Towers is due to close in the next month or so for redevelopment, and most of the talent there has moved out. There has been a "blind eye"/exemption for activities there, will be interesting to see where it ends up.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Surprising that your research didn't find out that Orchard Towers is due to close in the next month or so for redevelopment, and most of the talent there has moved out. There has been a "blind eye"/exemption for activities there, will be interesting to see where it ends up.
    I did walk past… but it looked pretty dodgy. The girls looked older too and not as good quality.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDipper View Post
    I did walk past… but it looked pretty dodgy. The girls looked older too and not as good quality.
    I lived in Singapore for a number of years and am well acquainted with its night-life.

I am not too sure as to the latest condition of 4Floors as assiegaigin mentions it is all due to finish. Ipanema, crazy horse, sexy girls and the like would land somewhere you'd think.

What surprises me is you managed your exploits on a FAMILY holiday?
    Huh??? Rolling into the hotel room at 2am stinking of beer, perfume and pussy....quick shower sure and explain it away on an old mate catchup....but wow....got some gall!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Prostitution is not illegal in Singapore. However, it is only legal in the licenced Brothels. The law has not caught up with either internet technology or the mobile phone! I suggest you do a lot more research on the internet before your next visit; there is plenty of information about better services at a better price than you experienced.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    With exchange rate that is one expensive punt. Is it worth it? Better in Oz? Or better yet other Asian countries?

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    I lived in Singapore for a number of years and am well acquainted with its night-life.

I am not too sure as to the latest condition of 4Floors as assiegaigin mentions it is all due to finish. Ipanema, crazy horse, sexy girls and the like would land somewhere you'd think.

What surprises me is you managed your exploits on a FAMILY holiday?
    Huh??? Rolling into the hotel room at 2am stinking of beer, perfume and pussy....quick shower sure and explain it away on an old mate catchup....but wow....got some gall!!
    Pretty much… it’s all about the story. Karaoke with a mate. Oh and shower before getting into bed is essential.

Would love to hear anybody else’s stories. Gotta be some interesting ones out there?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drbunny28 View Post
    With exchange rate that is one expensive punt. Is it worth it? Better in Oz? Or better yet other Asian countries?

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk
    Yep… exxy. But was for the experience I guess. Have punted in HK before a while ago - also KTV. That was also exxy. Was more choice of girls tho.

I’d say the quality in Oz can be just as good. But probably cos I know where to go in Sydney.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDipper View Post
    Pretty much… it’s all about the story. Karaoke with a mate. Oh and shower before getting into bed is essential.

Would love to hear anybody else’s stories. Gotta be some interesting ones out there?
    Definetly shower straight after arrived home. Sometimes the parfume of the girl just stick in our neck or body.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Jeezus over 500 bucks for a fuck in a toilet cubicle!

Banned
    One Vietnamese friend went punting in Vietnam.

He was careless. He ran out of rubber and didn't know where to get it

He subsequently made one young Vietnamese girl pregnant and had been sending her money for maintenence ever since.

Please carry more than you need before flying. And always carry some in the pages of your passport when you are going out for fun.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    One Vietnamese friend went punting in Vietnam.

He was careless. He ran out of rubber and didn't know where to get it

He subsequently made one young Vietnamese girl pregnant and had been sending her money for maintenence ever since.

Please carry more than you need before flying. And always carry some in the pages of your passport when you are going out for fun.
    My first visit to Manila, since I was not carrying my own I used the one at the brothel. Not that I am huge but the condom available was too small and this girl somehow managed to pinch my skin and I was bleeding and in pain each time I went for a piss. This was the only one and dissapointing experience. Since then I made sure I carried my own condoms. I also took the flavored ones and one girl liked them so much she asked to keep few of them.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    Jeezus over 500 bucks for a fuck in a toilet cubicle!
    Sometimes its not the cost but the timing. When the sexy girl is holding your cock in her hands and after giving you a deep kiss she whispers she wants to fuck you are thinking from your head not the head that has the actual brain.
    With jokes apart, the Karaoke scene always turns out too expensive. On a work trip me and my boss were at one in Manila and we ended up raking a bill of 20,000 PHP which is over $500 and there was no sex involved. In Burgos street in one bar the same thing. Its a different kind of fun and worth trying