Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pricing out of control?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Pricing out of control?

First post as only new so not sure if this has been covered before but as a 20 odd year punter I am finding the cost to visit a WL is becoming prohibitive. I always believe you get what you pay for but gee it seems to be something special nowadays.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah, it's complete bullshit.
    I've lost all interest in it, purely based on rationalising value for money.
    I've posted before about it, but having switched to chasing sugarbabies, there's no looking back. Far better overall experience - tailor the situation to meet your own needs - and dollar for dollar, far better value, with gorgeous, young, open minded, and likeminded women...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Generally the asking rate has gone up and service has declined a lot.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thinking back to the last century, $65 extra then, is $150 now. Pretty much keeps pace with inflation.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by harry444 View Post
    Thinking back to the last century, $65 extra then, is $150 now. Pretty much keeps pace with inflation.
    Yeah but harry, et al, last century or even early 2000, you still got a decent service. Its not just the money hike but its the decline in service.
    Appears to me that some girls think if she tugs your cock you should be happy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Yeah but harry, et al, last century or even early 2000, you still got a decent service. Its not just the money hike but its the decline in service.
    Appears to me that some girls think if she tugs your cock you should be happy.
    Yes spot on 4 ..I used to go a couple of times a week ..now only go every couple of weeks at best..and my lady is nearly 50 ..young chicks have no idea how to please a bloke…
    My lady is Chinese ..and a real lady …only sees a couple of men now days…has a full time job but still sees a couple of us…all natural which I know is safe and she gives a great bbbj with CIM to finish or I pull out and cum on her guts…then we cuddle and talk ..wow …great service

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlito View Post
    Yes spot on 4 ..I used to go a couple of times a week ..now only go every couple of weeks at best..and my lady is nearly 50 ..young chicks have no idea how to please a bloke…
    My lady is Chinese ..and a real lady …only sees a couple of men now days…has a full time job but still sees a couple of us…all natural which I know is safe and she gives a great bbbj with CIM to finish or I pull out and cum on her guts…then we cuddle and talk ..wow …great service
    Different workers now. Lots of foreign students that just do the job to keep student fees and visas paid. Pump and dump. That’s how it works now

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A reflection. For time and the world do not stand still. Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or the present are certain to miss the future. JFK.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i think it is more because desperate men are more keen to pay than walk, even when they don't like what they see.

Banned
    Desperate or thinking with your cock?

Whenever you feel like overpaying for a massage, just have a wank instead.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    don't they mean the same thing ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by FredWard63 View Post
    A reflection. For time and the world do not stand still. Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or the present are certain to miss the future. JFK.
    It was ok for 'ol JFK as he was f**king Marilyn Munroe....for free !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's worth remembering that the prices for a number of the inut costs - rent, water, electricity, gas etc have gone up.
    At some point in time, these price increases need to be accommodated in the massage prices.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    everything has increased except our wages so ........

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This is a common Aussie mantra, "overworked and underpaid". I read somewhere, Australians are the highest paid in the world. It's only to be expected that the girls want a share of that.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yes but we pay tax, sometimes 32.5% (and I wonder how much of those "extra's" cash is declared to the ATO- I'd say about 0%)
    BTW average yearly income in US is 71k per year, avearge yearly income in Australia about 57k.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Not trying to be nit picky here, but a quick Google gives $90,800 AUD. Which may equate to 57k USD. Dunno.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Depends what you measure.
    The ABS May 2022 reports
    1) average weekly ordinary time earnings for a full-time adult only = $1769.80 or around 92000 annually.
    2) full time average weekly earnings = $1835.30 or around $95435
    3) all employees average weekly earnings = $1344.70 or around $69934 annually
    #1 is the one usually used as reference
    #2 includes overtime, full-time but not part-time or junior/apprentice
    #3 includes full-time, part-time, junior, apprentice

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by harry444 View Post
    This is a common Aussie mantra, "overworked and underpaid". I read somewhere, Australians are the highest paid in the world. It's only to be expected that the girls want a share of that.
    https://www.worlddata.info/average-income.php
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...y_average_wage
    https://worldpopulationreview.com/co...ome-by-country
    https://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-livin...ngs?itemId=105

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You can learn so much more on this site, not just where to get a good hand job. Thailand $7000. Explains cheap sex holidays. Vietnam $3500, so should be better value. Any comments? But Afghanistan, $390. Should get some bargains there. Problem is they can't take off their burka.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast