Person's Name: (JP) Chiyo
    Establishment: 206 commonwealth St, Surry hills, NSW
    Contact Details/Address/Weblink: www.kyoto206.com.au
    Phone: 0413 111 206
    Rates: 30 mins $180
    Size/shape: Cute Face, natural C-D cup
    Nationality or Ethnicity: Japanese
    Services Provided: Diamond service
    Photo accuracy: 8/10, breasts & face are slightly hyperbolised, and skin tone is more tanned than pale but definitely close to real. https://citybrothel.com.au/project/chiyo-japan/
    Return Factor: Yes - but I also want to explore my options next time

This is my second After-Report, but I'm going to keep this one as to the point but descriptive as possible. I want to provide an honest and accurate account so that brothers here can be informed.

It's my first time back at K206 for maybe longer than a year because I have a favourite local, but I wanted to treat myself to a cute girl who's closer to my age, so I approached 206 without any booking and without much expectations on who I'd be seeing tonight, very impulsive. Mamasan was very welcoming to me when I entered, letting me sit in a quieter and private room with a glass of water and she told me that she'd take care of me since this was my first time there. The place has undergone a major renovation so it really might as well have been my very first time in, super modern and clean operation.

Let's skip to the good part, I waited in the room for maybe 5-10 minutes and in comes Chiyo (from Hokkaido). Whilst she's not fronting any vogue magazines, she certainly gives you a lovable face that you'd love to see every day and certainly plays into the GFE that I'm about to describe. As it was impulsive, 30 minutes isn't a lot of time so we get straight to the point and shower together whilst making small talk. She executes the body rub routine well with her soapy breast which are cute, firm and perky natural C-D cups, my absolute favourite. We take the time to carefully LFK in the shower before drying up and sitting on the bed for a little more LFK, she's a little shy so we never get to the DFK action (fine, it's not for every girl).

For just a moment, we lie in each other's arms naked for a few minutes like a couple would at home and for the lonely hearts out there, this was the catalyst to a very homestyle GFE. Though conscious of the time, she proceeds to move onto a very light cat bath and eventually down to supple and wet BBBJ. Something about watching JAV a lot leads me to believe J girls love to use a lot of saliva and make it very sloppy, sliding up and down which felt amazing. Chiyo continued for perhaps 5 minutes before I asked for 69 and DATY which she happily obliged, she has a beautiful clean shaved tight pussy which I lapped up in our mutual pleasure, no FOAM detected as we spent the next 5 minutes enjoying making wet noises. She dommed up and mounted me in CG, watching her toned body slide up and down, I couldn't resist suckling on her breasts during our fuck for the next few minutes, I moved her to her side which is my favourite position where she lifts one of her legs up and I could watch in the mirror as I pounded her shaved pussy in-full sideways action as I tenderly held on to her lovely tits, she moaned softly whilst I held her from behind and buried my nose into the back of her hair, she smells lovely. I knew the time had to be getting close, so I took charge and HJ'd myself to completion with her cat bathing me, as I was climaxing, to my surprise she quickly placed her mouth over me and took my full load into her mouth which I didn't really expect but it felt so good.

Chiyo was my first Japanese girl and whilst tonight may not be living rent-free in my head forever, it was a great experience and certainly one for the books for any brother out there looking for the close-to-home experience with a friend or girl next door. She gives me the impression that she could really make your sessions very intimate if you take the time or become her regular, but for me, I feel like I've just scratched the surface of what J girls can offer out there, do YOU have an all-time favourite Jap girl?

Thank you pocarisweating for your review!
    Last edited by Kyoto206; 02-02-2023 at 03:03 PM.
    Sakura57 樱花宫
    Tel: (02) 9281-2818
    Mob: 0411-666-757

www.sakura57.com.au
    Kyoto206 京都花园
    Tel: (02) 9280-4208
    Mob: 0413-111-206

www.kyoto206.com.au

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for sharing brother
    Nice review. Chiyo looks sweet
    Kyoto206 has many Japanese service girls

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Nice Review

Nice review man. You have a very descriptive writing style, keep it up.

This girl sounds like she loves her work. Need to try her pleasures out.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieScooter View Post
    Nice review man. You have a very descriptive writing style, keep it up.

This girl sounds like she loves her work. Need to try her pleasures out.
    Concur your opinions and yes some brothers out there great with writing reports, amazingly and happy reading those articles from them

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice. Would love to experience a lovely Jap girl and hear her moans similar to AVs.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Shes legit bro
    Would love to try her

CHIYO is back today!
    26/04/24 (FRI)
    4pm - 11pm only!

Sakura57 樱花宫
    Tel: (02) 9281-2818
    Mob: 0411-666-757

www.sakura57.com.au
    Kyoto206 京都花园
    Tel: (02) 9280-4208