Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mixed Reviews on Ginza. Is it good or bad as of Jan2023?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by SFVD View Post
    they need to fix their websites, considering their price point they have probably the worst website for Asian brothels in Sydney and thats always stopped me from booking.
    No way! Kyoto and Sakura have the worst websites for sure. Massively photoshopped and they take forever to load.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by chariot View Post
    100% agree. If I ran a business and each man were bringing in on average $200-400 cash, I'd at least make them feel welcome and at home. And after each session, when things are quieter, I would be asking, was the service acceptable?
    Punting must be the only industry where the customer is invisible
    There are exceptions as some successful shops do make that effort
    If a study was done which compared two shops with similar ladies and service, both located close together, it would be the shop that made men feel valued and at home would definitely be surveyed as the most popular shop
    Made to feel at home.l for one don't need to feel at home in a brothel. Pleeeezzze don't wreck my fantasy.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    Fixing websites means they actually have to spend some money on a graphic artist and website designer. As if they’re gonna do that!! And has anyone on reception ever smiled? I have never seen such a depressed looking, disinterested bunch of blokes behind a counter before. Sure, it’s a brothel, but at least acknowledge the customer…
    but they make alot of money, right? whats the cost of a good website? its simple anyway, just photos and text. i wish there is a table showing availability and we can book online!
    and yeah, the receptionists.. .they like to lie.. really like.... i get in this business probably they got some bad customers (booked then didnt show up, complain etc etc) but then dont do revenge to the next customer? come on.. thats not fair..
    maybe they are looking down at a customer who spend $200-300, for them that is a small money compare with their salaries (i heard one got like million dollar car)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw K Sky and that is one you need to avoid.
    When I got their the b1tch had an attitude and she was moving from one end of the room. She undressed and i said whats the red rash between her legs and she got really agreesive. She was not polite and was avaoiding eye contact and totally out me off. Her photo is fake and is way much older than advertised. In the end I walked out and got my money back

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by syd_azn_guy View Post
    When I got their the b1tch had an attitude and she was moving from one end of the room. She undressed and i said whats the red rash between her legs and she got really agreesive. She was not polite and was avaoiding eye contact and totally out me off. Her photo is fake and is way much older than advertised. In the end I walked out and got my money back
    That's bloody awful!
    And despite such behaviour she still lingers on the GC roster week after week....
    She is the previous Barbie from n5m right?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by syd_azn_guy View Post
    Some girls really have a attitude problem, if they don't enjoy their job then Fak off. Brother pay them a fortune for what they do, so the service should be mutual.
    Well at least you got your money back!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12