Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mixed Reviews on Ginza. Is it good or bad as of Jan2023?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Mixed Reviews on Ginza. Is it good or bad as of Jan2023?

I’ve seen lots of mixed reviews on different threads about Ginza. Can anybody tell me whether it’s worth the time and money? I’d rather save me $200 than try finding out myself. I know it’s YMMV but the mixed reviews is telling me otherwise

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ops001 View Post
    I’ve seen lots of mixed reviews on different threads about Ginza. Can anybody tell me whether it’s worth the time and money? I’d rather save me $200 than try finding out myself. I know it’s YMMV but the mixed reviews is telling me otherwise
    Sounds like you have some reservations about spending your hard earned cash at Ginza. Many shops around that have hot girls providing diamond service if that's what you want. Check out the rosters with photos and read what other guys are saying.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Punting a girl is like investing in shares sometime you win sometime you lose.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Sounds like you have some reservations about spending your hard earned cash at Ginza. Many shops around that have hot girls providing diamond service if that's what you want. Check out the rosters with photos and read what other guys are saying.
    Definitely do to be honest. I took some time off punting and came back to inflated prices so I don’t really wanna go testing products without doing research like I used to be able to.

Where would you recommend that’s of similar quality for under $200?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Punting a girl is like investing in shares sometime you win sometime you lose.
    Nobody likes losing though!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not as reliable as it used to be. Suggest going for a $160 30mins girl where possible.

Last time I took a punt there was amazing. Booked Misaki quite late in the evening. 10/10 time, of course she was never on the roster again lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No all the girls will be meet your expectation. Read the review and think which one will be.
    Hope you find a gem.

Banned
    Nobody likes losing though!
    So to protect your hard earned $200, does some other monger have to risk their hard earned $200 and then report back to you? If you bothered to RTFF, you will see there are a number of reviews of Ginza girls from reputable people.

Banned
    I would save $200 and buy an acoustic guitar and learn to play it.

You could hug it like a woman. It has nice curves and it makes music and not faked moans.

I tell myself each hour I spend playing it I'm saving $200.

Each hour you spend in a parlour you get frustration and stress having seen your hard-earned money blown away and getting little in return.

Where to go if Ginza isn't top notch? Really haven't heard anyone propose a better shop at that price range. maybe better girls at other shops, but overall?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I was actually having the exact same convo with my mates the other day.

They feel Ginza def has gone downhill considering price/quality.
    Other smaller shops offer much better experience and with almost 1/2 the price.

In saying that some Ginza girls are still doing an amazing job - however they are always booked out.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Which one almost half the price? With decent quality not expecting same as ginza but hopefully not wayyy far (ie. non diamond, or 40yo girls)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    So to protect your hard earned $200, does some other monger have to risk their hard earned $200 and then report back to you? If you bothered to RTFF, you will see there are a number of reviews of Ginza girls from reputable people.
    Sorry mate but is that not the whole point of this forum? To help each other avoid poor punting decisions and find quality places to spend our hard earned money as well as support to ensure the quality stays sound?

I said I’ve seen many mixed reviews hence why I created a new thread to nip the question in the butt. I’ve done the RTFF and there’s no solid answer on Ginza’s current worth.

If you’re not keen to share info or help the cause you don’t have to comment here. You can yabba dabba dooo on out of here

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Funny years ago Ginza/ 278 was the highest price with the best service, but now today, they are the cheapest in the CBD base rate at $160. ( They are still the king whether you like it or not )

Most shop at cbd is $180 - $200 ( no more three tier ) prices) for Japanese cheapest is $200 . Top 127. Fresh Riley Street. Kyoko. Sakura etc I don't mind paying that price but girls is just too plain looking.( I walked out on two shops the other week)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ppgor View Post
    I was actually having the exact same convo with my mates the other day.

They feel Ginza def has gone downhill considering price/quality.
    Other smaller shops offer much better experience and with almost 1/2 the price.

In saying that some Ginza girls are still doing an amazing job - however they are always booked out.
    It’s understandable the good ones are booked all the time then. Any favourites for yourself there?

Banned
    Sorry mate but is that not the whole point of this forum? To help each other avoid poor punting decisions and find quality places to spend our hard earned money as well as support to ensure the quality stays sound?

I said I’ve seen many mixed reviews hence why I created a new thread to nip the question in the butt. I’ve done the RTFF and there’s no solid answer on Ginza’s current worth.

If you’re not keen to share info or help the cause you don’t have to comment here. You can yabba dabba dooo on out of here
    We don’t know much about you and you don’t tell us what type of girl you’re looking for. There is no such thing as a risk free punt - that’s why they call it punting. What may be a waste of money for you may be a 5-star session for another monger - judging girls is subjective and you will not find a definitive answer. We are not trying to fob you off, but just amused that you would ask such a question when there so much useful information on this board already. In other forums, you would be considered to belong to the “managerial class”. That is, someone who enjoys the results of the labour carried out by the minion class.

There are literally hundreds of quality reports on girls at Ginza. If you want to minimize the risk, then by scanning these reports, you will notice a pattern quickly emerges.

K Rebecca
    K Jessie
    Macao Ruby
    J Liz
    V Dior

Stay away from the young new Japanese arrivals as they are high risk and best left to those who have deep pockets and Japanese cultural appreciation.

To fuck these popular girls, book the night before. That’s what we all do. Get yourself WeChat or just ring the reception to book. The roster goes up around 7.00pm each day. It’s not that hard.

So that you don’t have to spend too much time RTFF, the below link summarizes mongers’ recent experiences at Ginza.

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ighlight=Ginza

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It’s understandable the good ones are booked all the time then. Any favourites for yourself there?
    As Fred mentioned above, plenty of info on the link.

my personal fav would be C Ada & K Jessie

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    Ginza was amazing 2015-2019

Success changed it all
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    they need to fix their websites, considering their price point they have probably the worst website for Asian brothels in Sydney and thats always stopped me from booking.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SFVD View Post
    they need to fix their websites, considering their price point they have probably the worst website for Asian brothels in Sydney and thats always stopped me from booking.
    They are just resting on their laurels. It won’t take much for someone to come along and knock them off their perch.

Fixing websites means they actually have to spend some money on a graphic artist and website designer. As if they’re gonna do that!!

Also, what’s with the shop numbering? 278, 479, 310, 634, 862, 999 etc. They certainly don’t make it easy for mongers to actually get in the door. And has anyone on reception ever smiled? I have never seen such a depressed looking, disinterested bunch of blokes behind a counter before. Sure, it’s a brothel, but at least acknowledge the customer…

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast