Thread: End of an Era

Senior Member(無間使者)

End of an Era

Well that’s it brothers.

Bellevue 12 has now gone from $130/hr to $160/hr…

That’s the end of being able to refer to “$150/hr” as a reference to baseline price service. Inflation comes for everyone, even the cheapest quality knock shops…

(Having said that, Monica was well worth the price today, make sure you’re spreading the love because things are quiet in the daytimes)

Banned
    Soon it'll reverberate throughout the whole MP industry. I wonder if that extra $30 goes to the shop for bills + oil + tissue boxes or does the ML get a percentage of that?

These days I've been contemplating on visiting MPs as most MLs doesn't offer BBBJ. Paying a little extra at FS shops gets you a really good sloppy BBBJ, DATY, CIM and shower together. If only Emily/Alina from SBM does BBBJ with CIM...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    These days I've been contemplating on visiting MPs as most MLs doesn't offer BBBJ. Paying a little extra at FS shops gets you a really good sloppy BBBJ, DATY, CIM and shower together. If only Emily/Alina from SBM does BBBJ with CIM...
    Oh no. I rarely want to go to a FS shop. Those girls have a worn out and tired look. The muscles between their legs don't have the elasticity and freshness of a young ML.

Althought it is cheaper. $90 gets you 30 minutes of riding the couching tiger or pumping the hidden dragon near Chatswood.

I like a touch of romance e.g trekking the long mountain path to meet the nun in Lone Pine Temple. The bald head of a woman is such a sexy thing to rub.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    How old is Monica...?
    When one Monica grows old there are 10 young and fresh Monica walking down the airstair of newly arrived Air China.

Monica is in 40th.Anal and other extras $30-50 on the top. No fingers in. Average MILF ,vanilla service - no return for me ....
    PS Her English is very poor - it is hard to communicate.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Oh no. I rarely want to go to a FS shop. Those girls have a worn out and tired look. The muscles between their legs don't have the elasticity and freshness of a young ML.

Althought it is cheaper. $90 gets you 30 minutes of riding the couching tiger or pumping the hidden dragon near Chatswood.

I like a touch of romance e.g trekking the long mountain path to meet the nun in Lone Pine Temple. The bald head of a woman is such a sexy thing to rub.
    $90 in chatswood is alright, which place?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wthing View Post
    Monica is in 40th.Anal and other extras $30-50 on the top. No fingers in. Average MILF ,vanilla service - no return for me ....
    PS Her English is very poor - it is hard to communicate.
    Her English isn’t great, true. She’s got a decent body compared to some of the other ladies here though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So Monica is not Korean…?
    One ethnic Korean parent and from a part of China adjoining Korea and full of Korean speakers (caveat: I’m fairly sure she told me this once, but I wouldn’t swear to it).

Well then… how old is the current Monica..?
    More than 50 but not yet 55.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    30mins at Bellevue 12 is AUD 80 now 😱😱😱. Linda and Monica are definitely the best looking girls there! But I need Vicky‘s clean-up service every now and then!

With this price, a handy for AUD 80-90 all inclusive from a young Thai/CN ML is much more attractive now…

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I agree, has crossed the threshold of price over quality.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by pelanc View Post
    30mins at Bellevue 12 is AUD 80 now ������. Linda and Monica are definitely the best looking girls there! But I need Vicky‘s clean-up service every now and then!

With this price, a handy for AUD 80-90 all inclusive from a young Thai/CN ML is much more attractive now…
    Jojo isnt too bad either