Thread: J MAKO. Very girl next door experience. 6.5/10

Post J MAKO. Very girl next door experience. 6.5/10

Establishment : Ginza Empire

Date of visit : January 2023

Weblink: https://479ginza.com.au/Girls/3443

Phone : 0416 020 278

Hours of Business : 10 AM - 4 AM

Rates : $300/h

Extras Cost : $100 extra for BBFS. (I did not opt too red hot)

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, Doggy style, Cowgirl, Missionary, CIM

Size/shape : 160+ cm, A/B cup, Shaven, slim, white smooth skin.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Japanese

Value for money/recommend? : For me, recommend to see her at least once for 30/45 minute not an hour. If you enjoy GIRL NEXT DOOR service then yes.

Is Ginza stepping up their J-girl imports yeah? Wow.
    I went to Ginza and booked J Mako for 1 hour. I want to complain about their waiting time and the receptionist's attitude, but this is a different forum.

I was told to room 22, one of the smallest rooms in Ginza. Mako was already there, and she greeted me in a high-pitched tone. Like a typical cutesy Japanese girl style, copy and paste the link, so you know what she sounds like ( https://youtu.be/TPrRKN7vrAg?t=9 ). We talked for a bit, getting to know each other. Mako's English was good enough for basic conversation, and she would need Google Translator for anything complicated. However, her English is good and better than most Ginza C girls.

Mako got undressed, and wow, she was tiny and you guessed it SHE DOES NOT LOOK LIKE THE PHOTOS IN GINZA WEBSITE, but still cute. We went to shower, and I did not get and shower BBBJ. The shower room was too small for that anyways. Mako gave me a quick clean, and I went off to bed. We talked again, and she told me to lie down.

Part 1:

Mako gave me a BBBJ, which was very typical J-girl style. Extremely wet, sloppy and sensual. Mako BJ skill is very Girl Next Door, soft and no deep throating. The technique is ok but still passable. Mako will just put over 1/4 of my dick in her gentle mouth, with soft tongue play, and if she is a little tired, she will start jerking me off and repeat. Mako did this for 10-12 minutes, and when she started jerking my dick, I told her that I was about to cum, and she immediately switched back to giving me BJ and I CIM. I shot a huge load.

I did a quick wash, and as I returned to the bed, I saw a huge wet spot on the cover. I was like, damn, that must be one of the sloppiest BBBJs I ever had. But I like it. We talked for a bit again.

Here is what I can gather about her.

Mako is from Nagoya. She's been to Sydney 3-4 times and is only here to work as a WL. She went to Canberra for a month and also worked as a WL. Mako won't be staying long in Sydney, and she is staying here for another week before returning to Japan. Mako's favourite animal is bird, and she has a pet bird in Nagoya and enjoys watching her birds flying around.

Part 2:

I wanted to do Part 2, but she kept talking with me, so I had to tell her for another round, and Mako happily obliged. I had to double-take on this, but Mako told me for another $100, I could do BBFS. I am not sure I can nut in her like JAV, but I almost went for it, but I do not want to risk it. I asked her if she usually does this, but she said only for clients she liked. I wonder if she 'liked' all her clients that day.
    Mako gave me a BBBJ, and my dick instantly got hard again. She put the condom on and jumped on cowgirl. Mako's pussy is not tight nor loose. Just ok, but I can feel she cannot handle rough ploughing. I was not enjoying the missionary, so I switched to doggy style. While I was softly fucking her doggy style, I could feel that she was not used to this position. As I slowly fucked her, Mako kept moaning in a good way. I kept fucking her until the timer went off, and I switched to turbo mode. I fucked her rougher until I came. After this, we quickly showered and went on our way.

Overall, I think Mako is ok. Mako can understand and hold conversational English. I can see that she is willing to please her client and show excitement. The service she gets is very typical Japanese Girl Next Door. BBBJ is ok, but nothing too wild or crazy. Sex is ok, and you can't unlock your first calling to fuck her brains out. Nothing hallmark about her during my session. But if you guys want to risk it and try BBFS with her by any means, try it with her. LMK if you guys did it.
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sounds like she might have a few bookings ahead from horny beasts

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for sharing, I think it might be good practice to point out any BBFS on offer in reviews - for both those willing to partake, and those willing to steer clear, though I personally see nothing wrong with seeing a hooker that does BBFS, as long as I stay covered.

And no, the whole offering it only to clients she likes is complete crap. Heard it all a mil times before.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCaveman551 View Post
    Yea she offered creampie to me... refused obviously. She says weird shit like "me 1st time see dick so big". Unique sweet service but this BBFS / creampie offer to all punters is dangerous.
    Man, I wonder who did DATY to Mako after other punter nutted in her. Hahahahhaa. Thanks for sharing. It confirms my speculation that she offered BBFS to everyone now.
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

Quote Originally Posted by chickbreaker View Post
    Thanks for sharing, I think it might be good practice to point out any BBFS on offer in reviews - for both those willing to partake, and those willing to steer clear, though I personally see nothing wrong with seeing a hooker that does BBFS, as long as I stay covered.

And no, the whole offering it only to clients she likes is complete crap. Heard it all a mil times before.
    Same, I got no hate. Correct me if I'm wrong but BBFS in a brothel should be illegal no ?. Normally in Ginza's room there is a poster telling 'ONLY CONDOM SEX ALLOWED' in each room, but when I went to room 22 (Mako's room) I do not see the poster. I wonder why.....
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by diligent View Post
    Same, I got no hate. Correct me if I'm wrong but BBFS in a brothel should be illegal no ?. Normally in Ginza's room there is a poster telling 'ONLY CONDOM SEX ALLOWED' in each room, but when I went to room 22 (Mako's room) I do not see the poster. I wonder why.....
    There is nothing specifically mentioned in the NSW legislation that I'm aware of that outlaws unprotected sex. The sex industry is largely self-regulated in NSW, it would seem.

Quote Originally Posted by chickbreaker View Post
    There is nothing specifically mentioned in the NSW legislation that I'm aware of that outlaws unprotected sex. The sex industry is largely self-regulated in NSW, it would seem.
    Thanks for pointing it out. I just did more digging and yes you are correct.
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Also not for us larger lads. She could not take my cock. Had to reduce session to 1/2 hour. Great blow job and CIM. and fun trying to fit. Also don’t touch her hair

Quote Originally Posted by Hunterthe View Post
    Also not for us larger lads. She could not take my cock. Had to reduce session to 1/2 hour. Great blow job and CIM. and fun trying to fit. Also don’t touch her hair
    Thanks for sharing ! How did you reduce the session to 1/2 hour ? Talk to the management during the session or you changed it before the session start ?
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

@captaincaveman Welcome bro, Mako is definitely a one timer. Find,Fuck and Forget
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY