Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: THE LADYBOY THREAD

Senior Member(無間使者)

THE LADYBOY THREAD

After mongering around the world and specifically here in Bris I thought it was time to have a designated Lb thread. I know this activity is not for everyone but I receive 3-5 enquires a week via PM so there is some interest there.
    If this is not your cup of tea please respect others and leave you homophopbic comments somewhere else. Remember you can just not click on this thread so if it bothers you, don't.
    Finding quality Lb's in Brisb is very difficult and sometime ago I wroTe a thread outlining the scene in Brisbane. This thread is for discussion about Ladyboys, Transsexual and Xdressers only. No straight men to men discussion here please, make your own thread if you wish. My aim is to have a thread that will asisst others in this area, from an educational and locating point of view. I am not the expert, a matter of fact I bounce between Lb's and "real" girls. Hope others who are interested in this type of mongering will appreciate and offer helpful advice to others.
    Puff Puff Prof

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Report: Dee Ruk Thai Massage & Spa, Brunswick St.
    Provider: Shani
    Booked and arrived, parking is difficult as Brunswick St and around is CBD so meters or take a chance illegal.
    Room was newly renovated with 2 massage tables in it. Both were wide tables, decore was nice, towels good, hygiene good.
    Shani - mid 20's Thai Lb, slim body, very pretty face and pleasant manner. Bit quiet, not a lot of conversation.
    Asked for $75 for 1 hr massage, thought this was a bit steep but as this was a tester paid.
    Masage was very good with good pressure and she obviously knew how to massage.
    Unfortunately during massage no TT or accidental rubs so was disappointed that no enticement or encouragement to stay was forthcoming.
    Back wash, and flip with 15 mins to go got the questions. Due to lack of encouragement I had decided not to stay for extras. To me if I am paying $75 for massage and there is no enticements then usually what follows is poor.
    I did enquire about prices and was quoted 3 pines for NHJ. Although Shani is very pretty I got the feeling she was doing me a favour so as stated before passed on extras.
    After refusal of extras 10 more mins of massage continued, I believe I got a full hour.
    Overall disappointing, wanted to play but have found to trust my instincts. It would have been $225 all up and I wasn't sure what the second half would be so nup.

Puff Puff Prof

Senior Member(無間使者)
    FYI - have had sessions with current providers in Bris: Vivi, Jennie, Jessica (Bowen Hills), Ami, Olivia Bliss, Patty (Wondergirl), Candy, Cha Cha, Lisa, Teya, Jennifer, Cataleeya, Borneo Godess, Chris Tina, Danica, Jessica (Annerley), Linda ( Annerley) and Lily. If anyone is interested.
    If others have information please contribute, if you are a little timid, PM is an option.

Puff Puff Prof

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I have often considered the Brunswick St shop, but Prof's experience is a little off putting. But this is the image I tend to have of LB shops. The masseuse has an alpha male, testosterone driven mentality. Not the more caring, nurturing female mind set. This puts me off. Plus the 3 P for NHJ. Maybe one day.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Another tempter is the Asian CD at Gordon Park on Locanto. Obviously CD not LB but offers a lot for reasonable price. Also does straight gay (straight gay????) but I'm not into that. And I'm pretty sure the pics are real.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by harry444 View Post
    I have often considered the Brunswick St shop, but Prof's experience is a little off putting. But this is the image I tend to have of LB shops. The masseuse has an alpha male, testosterone driven mentality. Not the more caring, nurturing female mind set. This puts me off. Plus the 3 P for NHJ. Maybe one day.
    So True harry, many Lbs here and OS are very greedy and have attitude. Pretty sure the hormones they take fuck them up mentally as well. Lb's in Brisb know they are rare so coupled with attitude this can make sessions less than satisfying and expensive. This is why I suggest transexuals are best value - they are competing with the Lb's and have to lower their price plus give better service. I know of 2 Lb's in Brisb now who I would recommend and be confident you will have a good time at a reasonable price point. Generally Lb's in bris charge min $250 for an hour whereas Trans charge $200.
    Puff Puff Prof

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    So True harry, many Lbs here and OS are very greedy and have attitude. Pretty sure the hormones they take fuck them up mentally as well. Lb's in Brisb know they are rare so coupled with attitude this can make sessions less than satisfying and expensive. This is why I suggest transexuals are best value - they are competing with the Lb's and have to lower their price plus give better service. I know of 2 Lb's in Brisb now who I would recommend and be confident you will have a good time at a reasonable price point. Generally Lb's in bris charge min $250 for an hour whereas Trans charge $200.
    Puff Puff Prof

Getting a massage with a guy with tits is fucking gay. Y’all are fags

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by dave.j8811 View Post
    We get it. You're a bogan homophobe that is still stuck in the 90's. If it's not for you, like it's not for me, just move onto the next thread.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    "Y'all are fags" I thought this attitude died along with the burning of witches, but it didn't and I'm not. Not that I would be ashamed if I was.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey cool. Don’t worry. Got a massage from A from P at GL. She has now got V. If it’s still got a D you like guys with tits. Sorry not sorry. Still got a D that’s a guy. Maybe give “her” a tug too. Faggot

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds like someone got touched in a bad spot

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds like someone doesnt know what they are missing out on.

Prof, must say I've been curious about wondertgirl?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This post deleted

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    How many times has it been in life that someone wants to appear so openly against something so much, that they feel the need to rant and rave about it, but it turns out they do so just to try to mask the fact that they partake in said activities behind closed doors. Interesting.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I was going to let this go, but no. This is a punting forum, not specifically heterosexual. But saying that, I would not like to see it gay jacked. Prof's original post was needed for people like myself who have never wandered into the dark side but often wondered. And I won't be deterred by a homophobic gay basher. We should adhere to the wishes of people. Vote now. Yes, keep this thread or No, abandon it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by harry444 View Post
    I was going to let this go, but no. This is a punting forum, not specifically heterosexual. But saying that, I would not like to see it gay jacked. Prof's original post was needed for people like myself who have never wandered into the dark side but often wondered. And I won't be deterred by a homophobic gay basher. We should adhere to the wishes of people. Vote now. Yes, keep this thread or No, abandon it.
    Hi Harry may I quell your fears ...this thread is just one of many in the forum. Before I began this thread I thought carefully about its creation. Reading the rules and regulations of the forum there is nothing in them to say discussion like this is not allowed. Quite frankly if you read the aim of the forum - to " create a website with valueable information and entertainment to all" there is no stipulation rather than the obvious suggestion that entertainment should be of the Adult kind. Sorry its not a vote in or out situation and it would be very narrow minded bordering on censorship if the thread was closed down. Remember there was a time when a forum like this, with purely heterosexual content would have been frowned upon too, would you like to return to those days. Live and let live.

BTW In the Kinsey report it found that " In these terms (of physical contact to the point of orgasm), the data in the present study indicate that at least 37 percent of the male population has some homosexual experience between the beginning of adolescence and old age." Yes I know Kinsey was lauded for an over estimation in this regard but even maybe 20% may be a more accurate figure.

I'm not trying to shove gay sex in anyones face, this is, as stated, one thread out of thousands. If some people are so repulsed then all they have to do is not click the thread. My aim is knowledge, and we all know what knowledge is.

Puff Puff Prof

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I saw Shani the other week on a Wednesday when I was in town, if you text the mobile number and mention you saw the locanto ad then the shop knows you're there for extras, they'll ask to verify the texts.
    Shani offered cbj for a hunjy and it was unbelievable. She kept her panties on as it was never established she was a lb but i figured it out. Props to her surgeon, her tits are fantastic. Nice girl. If I were a local would definitely revisit. Saw another girl there, real girl, amazing body and cute face, didn't catch her name, works Tuesdays.

Senior Member(無間使者) Scotty from Marketing's Avatar
    Hey cool. Don’t worry. Got a massage from A from P at GL. She has now got V. If it’s still got a D you like guys with tits. Sorry not sorry. Still got a D that’s a guy. Maybe give “her” a tug too. Faggot
    Quote Originally Posted by popeye96 View Post
    How many times has it been in life that someone wants to appear so openly against something so much, that they feel the need to rant and rave about it, but it turns out they do so just to try to mask the fact that they partake in said activities behind closed doors. Interesting.
    Exactly. Most people would see this thread and either not bother or check it out and realise its not for them.

Those who post with such vitriol, really just hate themselves and their repressed desires. Its ok. Try things. You never know? Maybe you open up a new chapter in your life and finally can be happy. Maybe its not for you. Dont knock it until youve tried it. There are some real pretty lbs out there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There ain't no need for that stuff matey. We all have our kinks. Don't be shaming anyone

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Howdy All,

I'm a bit of a fan of lb's etc. Had 2 semi recent experiences.

LB along sandgate rd albion. Shop advertises on locanto regularly. Larger girl, height wise but reasonably feminine. small cock, hormone tits. Friendly, got into it straight off the bat. She cant really cum. Great value for 2 pines. Only issue was after cleaning herself up (mostly me, but hard to be sure of that), tried to clean me up with the same towel. I am fairly paranoid about that stuff.

Cha Cha at Rocklea. Feminine, very friendly. Again got into it straight off the bat. Size wise they advertise big, but i am big, so she is more average sized maybe. Can cum. great value, takes stds fairly seriously. Give a pretty good hard massage with the remaining time.

All in all some of my best punts. Good massage when it happened, friendly, good value.

Then again i am hairy, muscular and well hung, waxed where it counts, lol, which seems to be what they like, so YMMV.

Keen to try other places.
    Last edited by Diversetastes; 01-02-2023 at 01:15 PM. Reason: stuff

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast