Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: THE LADYBOY THREAD

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wedge View Post
    https://m.locanto.com.au/brisbane/ID...-Brisbane.html

Has anyone seen her yet? I know she use to work in the valley shop, she's now in the CBD doing private work. Thinking about seeing her today unless I should avoid?
    I saw Shani. Mixed bag. Sexually, she is very GFE with nice DFK, mutual play, multiple positions, multiple shots, and both of us finishing with no bs about paying extra for her cum (a single all inclusive price). Location is great too in the SkyTower. That said, from the very first moment of opening the door, through to the final shower together and leaving her apartment together in the lift, she was very cold/dead from a personality POV, which I found very off-putting. I also know a lot of Thais and know how to charm them in their own dialect, but nothing I spoke seemed to make her laugh, put her ease, and open up during the session. Really weird as they're normally such a playful and sociable race.

I talked to some other punters and they confirm a similar experience, so it's not a me thing. She's certainly attractive and sensual in the sheets, just cold and dead personality wise outside of them. You can DM me for more intel if you want.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Noddy88 View Post
    Just wondering what Patty includes in her service?
    Noddy - get some more posts so I can PM you
    Prof

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Walker View Post
    I saw Shani. Mixed bag. Sexually, she is very GFE with nice DFK, mutual play, multiple positions, multiple shots, and both of us finishing with no bs about paying extra for her cum (a single all inclusive price). Location is great too in the SkyTower. That said, from the very first moment of opening the door, through to the final shower together and leaving her apartment together in the lift, she was very cold/dead from a personality POV, which I found very off-putting. I also know a lot of Thais and know how to charm them in their own dialect, but nothing I spoke seemed to make her laugh, put her ease, and open up during the session. Really weird as they're normally such a playful and sociable race.

I talked to some other punters and they confirm a similar experience, so it's not a me thing. She's certainly attractive and sensual in the sheets, just cold and dead personality wise outside of them. You can DM me for more intel if you want.
    GFE and DFK but cold/dead personality? To me by GFE I mean relaxed, chatty and enthusiastic - treat me as if i was her Bfriend.
    As with straight girls these providers are very good at keeping their emotions and sexual feelings intact. Many Lbs are notorious for their ruthless attitude, they see men purely as a ATM to pay for their conversion.
    Tread carefully Prof

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the update Frank, late reply but I went and saw her and that's the exact experience I had! Was fun, but wouldn't return, very cold and off after the fun.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Bardon

Hey has anyone tried the shop in Bardon?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by harry444 View Post
    "Y'all are fags" I thought this attitude died along with the burning of witches, but it didn't and I'm not. Not that I would be ashamed if I was.
    Of course it hasnt. Just like the absolute hatred Aborigines cop in this country. Australia still has a convict gene pool mentality.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by gpeck80 View Post
    Of course it hasnt. Just like the absolute hatred Aborigines cop in this country. Australia still has a convict gene pool mentality.
    Ironically, whilst you remain referring to people as 'Aboriginie' you perpetuate the mentality you describe.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldballsdumbdick View Post
    Ironically, whilst you remain referring to people as 'Aboriginie' you perpetuate the mentality you describe.
    So what do you believe they should be called - aboriginal?, indigenous? first nations? native? original inhabitants?
    - even they can't decide what to call themselves or let alone how to vote.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    So what do you believe they should be called - aboriginal?, indigenous? first nations? native? original inhabitants?
    - even they can't decide what to call themselves or let alone how to vote.
    They should piss off back to their own country amirite?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Boys, let's get back on topic chicks.jpg

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There are always got to be some keyboard warriors/white knights - sheeze - bring on the chicks with big d......

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by the gelding View Post
    Boys, let's get back on topic chicks.jpg
    Lol - very clever indeed................

Senior Member(無間使者)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dave.j8811 View Post
    If you masturbate are you having sex with a guy? Therefore....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beno38 View Post
    Hey has anyone tried the shop in Bardon?
    Not my type but Suzie is an lb and seems to be on every day I message at Touch Bardon.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is there any good recommendations for trans ladies who like being creamed in? Southwest side?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jewsif View Post
    Is there any good recommendations for trans ladies who like being creamed in? Southwest side?
    You want to raw dog and cream pie a TS? Ballsy play mate but tbh I have found several TS operators who have pushed for natural before I steered them to a condom. I won't name names just saying if you want that it is out there, but it's a no and a red flag for me.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Walker View Post
    .... That said, from the very first moment of opening the door, through to the final shower together and leaving her apartment together in the lift, she was very cold/dead from a personality POV, which I found very off-putting..
    I've seen her, just a massage and BJ, however, she didn't come across as you are describing. Of course none is going to throw themselves around your neck and just be awesome. It's a job. For me we had a pretty decent conversation and share a laugh or two, Ive seen much worse attitude before..

Btw, I don't explore these much, this was actually my second time, never fs and I don't think it ever will be. However, does anyone recall a LB that I've seen once perhaps 2-3years ago in Fortitude Valley, Robertson St, Miro apartments? Name or even better, a number? Thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Classic View Post
    I've seen her, just a massage and BJ, however, she didn't come across as you are describing. Of course none is going to throw themselves around your neck and just be awesome. It's a job. For me we had a pretty decent conversation and share a laugh or two, Ive seen much worse attitude before..

Btw, I don't explore these much, this was actually my second time, never fs and I don't think it ever will be. However, does anyone recall a LB that I've seen once perhaps 2-3years ago in Fortitude Valley, Robertson St, Miro apartments? Name or even better, a number? Thanks
    Yeah but I don't sell myself short these days, given the current price per hour. I have a TS I can see now and then at the same price point ($350 an hour), who exchanged multiple sexy messages before our first session, clarifying what we are both into and what we want to do to each other, and we had instant free-flowing communication and sexual chemistry from the outset. While Shani's service is definitely above average, I just am not willing to settle for less when I know what I can get for $350 an hour with someone else. This chick doesn't advertise due to her own private situation, which is why I unfortunately have to sound coy and respect her situation, so I can't share a name, advert, or number.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

More than generous

Have visited granard rd. Been taken care of from Celine and Angela. Massage has been firm and relaxing, extra services have been met. No complaints not pestered for extra above what's been supplied. 8/10

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast