Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: THE LADYBOY THREAD

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by funinqld View Post
    Whats the attraction with the lady boy? never been with one and probably won't but whats the attraction.
    Is it because you are guaranteed anal and probably a really good bj
    Ha Ha if I had a dollar for everytime I have been asked this, usually by PM.
    Firstly if you look at Lb's in Thai and some in Phil some are gorgeous. I remember the first time walking into Cascades in Nana Plaza - the place was full of 40 or so Lb's. About 25 or so were "passable" meaning they looked like girls and I mean really looked like girls. So there is that aspect. To me a Lb IS a girl.
    Secondly Lb's tend to be sexually aggressive - meaning they come on strong to you, they want you to fuck them or viceversa. Imagine a super hot girl begging you to fuck them - to me thats a turn on.
    With that Lb's are much more likely to offer the whole menu. Anal on them is usually standard OS. I think its hilarious that most men crave anal but when its suddenly a Lb they say no way.
    Thirdly if someone is sucking your cock does it matter if it is a guy or a girl - if it feels good it feels good.
    Fourthly there usually cheaper, well not in Oz but OS. I've had freebies too. Lb's probably get 70% less customers than straight girks so they have to work harder to keep you happy.
    Fifth, For me I progressed from straight girls to Lb over a period of time - now I do both - why? Variety. I think older guys progress onto Lb's as they grow older.

I think many guys have this image of a ugly tarted up guy in a wig trying to be a girl who want to fuck them up the arse as soon as they can. Nothing can be further from the truth.
    If you are a straight male and can't get your head around the "gay" angle then Lb's are not for you. And thats ok.

If you are just curious, I would suggest going into a good Lb bar in Thailand and just sit and talk to them and see if you are comfortable or not. They will start rubbing your leg then your cock through your pants. You will look at their tits and they will whisper those things you wish your gf whispered to you. Take it or leave it. Its not for everyone, but it is for some.
    Who's to say what is right or wrong.
    BYVMD

Prof

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think most guys will worry that it will mean they are gay. But the usual definition is that you are not gay if you don't swallow.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by harry444 View Post
    I think most guys will worry that it will mean they are gay. But the usual definition is that you are not gay if you don't swallow.
    What kind of mate are you if you dont swallow?. Its supposed to be the whole point of the exercise.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Why does a man want to become a woman? Psychologically they believe they are a woman inside a man's body. Any "male" behaviours, appearances, traits remind them of who they think they are not. So they want to be seen as woman, be treated as a woman and be fucked as a woman. To understand Lb's you MUST understand their psyche. Most Lb's want gender reassignment surgery so cutting off the dick is the ultimate to them becoming a real woman. Many Lb's don't want to fuck you because in that act they are playing the male role so that only goes against their whole transformation and thinking. Even though Lb's are quite aggressive they love being dominated and even " used" as you may "use" a woman. I'm not exactly sure of the split but I would easily say 75% of Lb's prefer to be bottoms and the rest tops just based on the psychology.
    So try not think all the time its all about the dick -its not. As I said before if you can get your head around the "gay" angle and see them as girls your whole perception will change and you might even enjoy it.
    Puff puff Prof

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    Ha Ha if I had a dollar for everytime I have been asked this, usually by PM.
    Firstly if you look at Lb's in Thai and some in Phil some are gorgeous. I remember the first time walking into Cascades in Nana Plaza - the place was full of 40 or so Lb's. About 25 or so were "passable" meaning they looked like girls and I mean really looked like girls. So there is that aspect. To me a Lb IS a girl.
    Secondly Lb's tend to be sexually aggressive - meaning they come on strong to you, they want you to fuck them or viceversa. Imagine a super hot girl begging you to fuck them - to me thats a turn on.
    With that Lb's are much more likely to offer the whole menu. Anal on them is usually standard OS. I think its hilarious that most men crave anal but when its suddenly a Lb they say no way.
    Thirdly if someone is sucking your cock does it matter if it is a guy or a girl - if it feels good it feels good.
    Fourthly there usually cheaper, well not in Oz but OS. I've had freebies too. Lb's probably get 70% less customers than straight girks so they have to work harder to keep you happy.
    Fifth, For me I progressed from straight girls to Lb over a period of time - now I do both - why? Variety. I think older guys progress onto Lb's as they grow older.

I think many guys have this image of a ugly tarted up guy in a wig trying to be a girl who want to fuck them up the arse as soon as they can. Nothing can be further from the truth.
    If you are a straight male and can't get your head around the "gay" angle then Lb's are not for you. And thats ok.

If you are just curious, I would suggest going into a good Lb bar in Thailand and just sit and talk to them and see if you are comfortable or not. They will start rubbing your leg then your cock through your pants. You will look at their tits and they will whisper those things you wish your gf whispered to you. Take it or leave it. Its not for everyone, but it is for some.
    Who's to say what is right or wrong.
    BYVMD

Prof
    my man!!! u wouldnt find better explicacion than this one,mi amigo.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Is she LB

Anyone know if S-y from A—-ma Granard Rd is a LB? Or any reviews?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nodoubts View Post
    Anyone know if S-y from A—-ma Granard Rd is a LB? Or any reviews?
    The Lb's at Granard Rd have been for a long time = Cha cha(best), Teya (fair) , Candy nice but what a package and Lisa who comes across $ hungry. If they have new Lb's usually they advertise the fact.
    Used to be a LB Sky from down GC way prob 2 yrs ago or more ??????
    New talent always welcomed.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The Lb's at Granard Rd have been for a long time = Cha cha(best), Teya (fair) , Candy nice but what a package and Lisa who comes across $ hungry. If they have new Lb's usually they advertise the fact.
    And cha cha is going to get some boobs apparently

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for those insights Professor. Appreciate it

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Went to Check In a few weeks ago.
    Asked for a pic to see who was on and the one I received was pretty good.
    However when I arrived it was clear it was just a guy in a wig and bra. Couldn't even be bothered to get rid of the stubble.
    They seem to use the same pics in their ads as the one on Granard Rd. Are they linked?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Report: Selena F'Valley
    Trans/CD, maybe mid 20's to late 20's hard to pick, passable but not real feminine, no boobs, cock average but didn't get real hard, some light DFK, no bbbj.
    Sort of got the idea it was a gay guy just having a go at trans a bit to see how they felt.
    Unrushed, 20 min massage, then on to bed. Damage $180 for unrushed hour. Finish was fair but just nhj.
    WIR - nah, she needs to work on her performance. Nothing really exciting / stimulating about session.
    If wiling to spend the money Susie isn't a bad option, used to operate down Goldie now in Brisb.
    No doubts - you were asking about Sky - see she is in Brisb now - used to operate out of Mermaid Beach at Goldie too but prob in 300/400 range for 1 hr.
    Prof

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Candy is hung you mean? I went to there ages ago but it wasnt anything crazy, one was money hungry so must have been Lisa.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Epicdude221 View Post
    Candy is hung you mean? I went to there ages ago but it wasnt anything crazy, one was money hungry so must have been Lisa.
    Candy is big and thick ( and I don't mean in the mental capacity realm). OMG its scary. Remember the old song " It takes 2 hands to handle a whopper...."
    Prof

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Hey Professor just wondering. I have never been into ladyboys despite travelling to places where I see them and reject them regularly. I can sort of get my head around banging them up the arse, maybe, but whats the go with them banging you?
    I mean doesn't that just seem totally gay. I'm not trying to be difficult or insult anyone but whats the go with that and doesn't it hurt and isn't it messy?
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was recently in the Phillipines and had a LB experience.she was cute my type didn’t tell me she was a lb until she entered the room. I decided to go for it and had the best time. I am in my late 60sz. As I get older I realise it doesn’t matter. Just enjoy yourself and get pug if your head misconceptions about sexuality. At my age what do I have to lose

Junior Member(有D料到) Fungus the Bogeyman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Hey Professor just wondering. I have never been into ladyboys despite travelling to places where I see them and reject them regularly. I can sort of get my head around banging them up the arse, maybe, but whats the go with them banging you?
    I mean doesn't that just seem totally gay. I'm not trying to be difficult or insult anyone but whats the go with that and doesn't it hurt and isn't it messy?
    4FoW2
    Best way to think of it is not male v female, but adding a third way into the mix. You arent fucking a guy or girl, you are fucking both if that helps process what you are doing

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ariek View Post
    Yes sorry everton park is correct any info on the LB there
    https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_5...h-ladyboy.html
    Visited this one about 8 weeks ago.
    Cha Cha not available but Cassie was nice enough.

Tall, slim and muscular.

I see the 2nd Ladyboy's pics have disappeared from the Ad.

Would've been nice to take her for a test drive.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wedge View Post
    I have seen Cha Cha at Everton park, huge fan of her and will keep going back, the massage was great, TT was great and the finish was great.

I have seen the other LB/CD at Everton pro, she has great TT and massage, but more aggressive but not in a bad way, will always see cha cha over her but she's still good.

I want to try clay field, can anyone give me some more info please, looks, body, etc
    I think Cha Cha might have moved on as the Ad has changed.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Chanicha AKA Yumi/Nancy

Has anybody seen this one around lately?
    Seems to have dropped off the radar as far as advertising goes, about 6 months ago and nothing on her Twitter feed since March.
    Will try find the link to an adult site she was on years ago.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    This is her about 10 or so years ago before the boob job.
    Still as hot as f#@k.

https://tsmodelstube.com/galleries/l...dick-4156.html

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast