Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: THE LADYBOY THREAD

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by NathanA View Post
    this one swallows. i went to see her some time back, probably a year now. surprised her ad is still there.

https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_4...oat-Queen.html
    What side of town?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dave.j8811 View Post
    What side of town?
    i been twice. once in Milton, once opposite Roma Street train station. not sure about right now. maybe u can contact her thru the locanto ad ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Is she a ladyboy?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by harry444 View Post
    Is she a ladyboy?
    no, not a ladyboy.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sorry, it's was in the Ladyboy thread, so I assumed.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I see Vivi is commenting on Locanto that her time here is winding up. 28 April last day apparently. Such a pity. She is very well reviewed and cute as well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oz246 View Post
    I see Vivi is commenting on Locanto that her time here is winding up. 28 April last day apparently. Such a pity. She is very well reviewed and cute as well.
    Yes she is well worth a visit before she goes.
    Prof

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Any feedback on BonnieLyn who advertises on E&B? Had good responses to messages but had to cancel at short notice.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Stopped in at Grenard Road last week had a great massage and ended up very happy.
    Have been before but not had the pleasure of a LB talk about going out of her way the please you was just great.
    Its been some time my last encounter was at Deedee Mortimer road before it closed.
    Only had one bad session with a greedy LB other than that it was all good.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is the shop going to be close

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oz246 View Post
    Is the shop closing?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Some of them can be quite aggressive and domineering, you may ask them to be gentle but once that knob is hard there's no going back

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedbeast View Post
    Some of them can be quite aggressive and domineering, you may ask them to be gentle but once that knob is hard there's no going back
    I'm assuming by your statement " you may ask them to be gentle but once that knob is hard there's no going back", you mean once they get hard and horny they will suddenly attack you giving your rear end a good "rogering" (lol bit of English slang there)
    This is far from the normal - most Lb's will respect your wishes and if you say there are some no go areas then they will not push you.
    Interestingly a true Lb, believes she is a girl and even though she may be a little more aggressive sexually, she wants to be done like a girl. True Lb's are bottoms, them having anal reinforces to them that they are a male and thats exactly what they are trying to get away from.
    But I do know some Lb's around Brisbane that will pound you raw if you so request and they're not in the small to medium category. Ouch!
    Puff Puff Prof

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Has anyone seen Selena in West End offering massage ?
    advertising in Locanto
    Photos seems too good to be true.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone try Irene from same shop as Shani? Shani on holidays ATM.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Brunswick St Shop

I had a funny experience at the Brunswick st Shop.

I have had a thing for LB's for some time but have never decided to actually act on that until the other day.

I had a day to myself and was feeling horny so I found an ad on locanto for the afore mentioned Brunswick shop, stating that they had LB working there. I was nervous as fuck but also very keen to finally experience playing with an LB. I have been to massage parlors in Thailand several times and had hj's, bj's and full on sex but I have never been with an LB. Only Cis women.

I called them in advance but was too nervous to ask specifically about ladyboys for some reason haha. When I arrived I didn't want to say it out loud as I was afraid that there could have been other patrons in some of the rooms who would hear me, and as I am a local I was worried I may run into someone I know. I am aware how silly this is but I couldn't help my nerves. It is a completely different feeling going to one of these establishments so close to home in a town where you know a lot of people compared to abroad where you are basically completely anonymous and care free.

I showed the young lady working the desk the locanto ad and pointed at the word ladyboy. I was embarrassed by the fact that as I pointed out the word my hand was visibly shaking.

She said "oh, ladyboy right?" to which I replied yes. She then proceeded to yell at the top of her lungs a bunch of thai with the english word "ladyboy" essentuated very loudly in that drawn out Thai kind of way that they end their sentences with. A similar voice then yelled from the back room another thai sentence, again with the English word ladyboy essentuated very loudly and drawn out. Haha, I went completely red at this point figuring my cover was blown. If anyone else was there they for sure heard that.

That's the end of the funny part of the story.

The girl then told me that there was no ladyboys at the shop that day, only girls. This was disapointing but as I was already there I said that it was fine and I'll just go with a girl.

I paid the $75 fee for the massage and went to the room and stripped down. The girl who gave me the massage was sexy and sweet. It was a good massage. Towards the end she did this thing where she ran her finger nails very lightly up and down my body and along my ass crack. She did this for a while and I gotta say it was a nice feeling honestly and got me quite excited. She then started to show more attention to my cock, reaching down between my thighs and rubbing the underside of my knob and tickling my balls etc.

I turned over and got my hj which was quite good. She let me squeeze her ass cheeks while she was jerking me but when I tried to run my hand up her shorts she squirmed away. She said sorry and then smiled and asked if I wanted her to take her clothes off. Knowing that her getting naked would require extra costs I said no its okay and stuck with the hand job and over the clothes fondling of her body.

She looked me in the eye while she jerked me, making sexy faces as I was about to cum which was a nice touch as she had a very pretty face.

Even though I didn't get to finally have my LB experience all in all it was a good time and left me with a funny story that I told my girlfriend later on to her amusement.

The shop is very nice and clean, which was the biggest surprise to me. Compared to the shops I've been to in Bangkok this place was much more up market. The girl was very sexy, the massage was good, the HJ was good. Can recommend.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    Harry - you need to go to Thailand to get your fantasy fulfilled. Here's a sample https://www.facebook.com/CheckInBarBangkok
    So for $110 AD ( 600 Bf + 1500 girl + maybe 500 lady drinks and your drinks ) you get 1 hr of really good fun, sometimes longer.
    Prof

damn, I will be going here on my next visit to the city of angels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    was trying to catch up with this tread lol ,im in nothside brisbane,theres to much for me to read
    can someone give the stray info wheres the shop or shops with the LBs please?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by PhatPhuckChuck View Post
    I had a funny experience at the Brunswick st Shop.

I have had a thing for LB's for some time but have never decided to actually act on that until the other day.

I had a day to myself and was feeling horny so I found an ad on locanto for the afore mentioned Brunswick shop, stating that they had LB working there. I was nervous as fuck but also very keen to finally experience playing with an LB. I have been to massage parlors in Thailand several times and had hj's, bj's and full on sex but I have never been with an LB. Only Cis women.

I called them in advance but was too nervous to ask specifically about ladyboys for some reason haha. When I arrived I didn't want to say it out loud as I was afraid that there could have been other patrons in some of the rooms who would hear me, and as I am a local I was worried I may run into someone I know. I am aware how silly this is but I couldn't help my nerves. It is a completely different feeling going to one of these establishments so close to home in a town where you know a lot of people compared to abroad where you are basically completely anonymous and care free.

I showed the young lady working the desk the locanto ad and pointed at the word ladyboy. I was embarrassed by the fact that as I pointed out the word my hand was visibly shaking.

She said "oh, ladyboy right?" to which I replied yes. She then proceeded to yell at the top of her lungs a bunch of thai with the english word "ladyboy" essentuated very loudly in that drawn out Thai kind of way that they end their sentences with. A similar voice then yelled from the back room another thai sentence, again with the English word ladyboy essentuated very loudly and drawn out. Haha, I went completely red at this point figuring my cover was blown. If anyone else was there they for sure heard that.

That's the end of the funny part of the story.

The girl then told me that there was no ladyboys at the shop that day, only girls. This was disapointing but as I was already there I said that it was fine and I'll just go with a girl.

I paid the $75 fee for the massage and went to the room and stripped down. The girl who gave me the massage was sexy and sweet. It was a good massage. Towards the end she did this thing where she ran her finger nails very lightly up and down my body and along my ass crack. She did this for a while and I gotta say it was a nice feeling honestly and got me quite excited. She then started to show more attention to my cock, reaching down between my thighs and rubbing the underside of my knob and tickling my balls etc.

I turned over and got my hj which was quite good. She let me squeeze her ass cheeks while she was jerking me but when I tried to run my hand up her shorts she squirmed away. She said sorry and then smiled and asked if I wanted her to take her clothes off. Knowing that her getting naked would require extra costs I said no its okay and stuck with the hand job and over the clothes fondling of her body.

She looked me in the eye while she jerked me, making sexy faces as I was about to cum which was a nice touch as she had a very pretty face.

Even though I didn't get to finally have my LB experience all in all it was a good time and left me with a funny story that I told my girlfriend later on to her amusement.

The shop is very nice and clean, which was the biggest surprise to me. Compared to the shops I've been to in Bangkok this place was much more up market. The girl was very sexy, the massage was good, the HJ was good. Can recommend.
    Good Report, Interesting, is visiting different places and the excitement of the unknown, more what attracts to explore, or finding the right girl, and building a good relationship over time, and getting whats needed more the point?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Whats the attraction with the lady boy? never been with one and probably won't but whats the attraction.
    Is it because you are guaranteed anal and probably a really good bj

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast