Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: THE LADYBOY THREAD

Senior Member(無間使者)
    $350 an hour - thats certainly being fucked up the arse in my books.
    BYVMD
    Prof

Senior Member(無間使者)
    can you get AIDS from natural anal ???

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gavinator View Post
    I hope you are just joking with that question..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I would say thats one of the most sure fire ways to contract HIV which causes AIDS yes.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No you can't but you can get HIV. Do some research my friend.
    Prof

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    $350 an hour - thats certainly being fucked up the arse in my books.
    BYVMD
    Prof
    Haha thankfully I was topping only, but the price mentioned actually resulted in 2 hours of service which was great from start to finish. Agree though, these days any good TS provider is charging $350. Reason I called that out is say Vivibabe or Shani are both $350 an hour too, but their service wasn't anything by comparison to what I had here.

Fundamentally though, it's a massive price difference when looking at domestic options versus overseas, but the market really is that kind of baseline these days sadly if you are going to put your hand in your pocket domestically.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes. Even if the TS says she is on Prep that isn't 100% fool proof nor does it protect you from the shopping list of other potential STDs. Just don't ever do it, no matter how horny you are and no matter how hard she is begging you for a natural cream pie from daddy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitebmwman View Post
    Have visited granard rd. Been taken care of from Celine and Angela. Massage has been firm and relaxing, extra services have been met. No complaints not pestered for extra above what's been supplied. 8/10
    Would be interested to know what " not pestered for extra above what's been supplied" means?
    PM or on here pls
    Prof

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Thanks for the info

Just wanted to call out the Prof for his good work here. I was curious about the third gender for a long time and ended up having a date with a stunning LB while working in BKK in March. We had an amazing night together. Since then I’ve regularly seen a ML who is LB and our times together are electric.

Reading this thread has been super helpful. If there was some sort of forum award for thread of the year this one gets my nomination. Pity there are some here who take a very binary view. Play safe everyone.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    any LB with a big D around?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anyone know if Angela or Celine work other places besides "Granard Rd"?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Does anyone have any Intel on LB working in the Bowen Hills, Wren St?

I was there for a massage (Nicole) and she mentioned that she is sharing that place with LB who does this type of work. Just curious. Thanks

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Not sure why my messages are not getting through...

Question, does anyone have an Intel on LB working in the apartments on the Wren St, Bowen Hills? I have a regular ML (she is a gem) and she mentioned she shared the unit with the LB working in this area of services.

Any chance anyone known more?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomtown View Post
    any LB with a big D around?
    Candy at Granard Rd will make your eyes water. Not that I have attempted = too scary.
    Prof

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Re Angela or Celine - haven't heard on grapevine them working other places...ring up and ask.- where are you located?

Re Wren St - think its maybe Cattaleeya - seen a long time ago once, not passable, bordering on fugly, not recommended. Cheaper for a reason.
    Prof[/QUOTE]

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks Prof, good to know. I don't venture into this area that often, defo not fs, just curious for a massage from LB. Had it twice in total lol. The first one was in Miro apartments on Robertson St I. The valley, but I haven't store the number and couldn't find the her advert anymore.

Any chance you'd recognize who was there appx a year ago? Thanks!

...or any Intel via pm but I understand one needs to earn that. Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Classic View Post
    Thanks Prof, good to know. I don't venture into this area that often, defo not fs, just curious for a massage from LB. Had it twice in total lol. The first one was in Miro apartments on Robertson St I. The valley, but I haven't store the number and couldn't find the her advert anymore.
    Any chance you'd recognize who was there appx a year ago? Thanks!
    ...or any Intel via pm but I understand one needs to earn that. Cheers
    Never been to Miro Apartments but have been to 388 Robertson St. - used to be a Trans, not Lb, operating out of there. I'd say she's gone back home now as was a student.
    Prof

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Session 1. Yuri Lb, mid 30’s, Thai, private house Sunnybank, advertises on Esc & Babes, stocky body but not fat, face ok, boob job, nice cock. Massage fair, more like grab rather than rub, BS, bbbj, hj, willing to come down from 300 to 200 for 1 hr. Rating: 7, WIR: prob not.

Session 2 Nikki Black LB, dark skinned, Private house rang and booked, drove ¾ way there and she wants to change to booking time to later. Hate being pissed around. After a bit of two and throw decided to cancel session. Be pre warned. Operates out of Annerley.

Session 3. TS Angela, Aroma Thai, barbie girl look a like, blonde, bolt ons, tight ass, nice face, nice cock. Good hard massage, bbbj, hj finish, allowed roaming, receptive and accommodating, 65 massage fee + 150 finish. WIR: prob yes

Session 4. TS Arci ( pronounced R C) mid 20’s, Fil, awaiting boob job, body ok, face ok, cock fair, not that hard, massage average, bbbj, hj finish, works out of same house as Yuki. 200 for 1 hr, no ac in bedroom so slip and slide. Bit of a scammer, not enough enthusiasm for me. WIR: No

FYI – noticed Jessica (Fort Valley) has popped up – worth a punt.

Discussion – a few Sth American Lb’s around – anyone had experience with them – most Sth A I don’t trust. Pre Xmas seems to be discount month for Lb’s – don’t be scared to negotiate. Saw new Lb on E&B wants to charge $700 an hour – joke.

Hope this helps
    Prof

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Prof,
    Thanks for what you do.
    Now I have come to a conclusion regarding this.

A significant cohort are advertising as lbs, but are really gay guys or cross dressers.
    They have no boob job. Some are very pretty with make up and the right clothes

Gay guys dont earn much trying to have sex with other guys.
    Stick on a wig, act feminine and guys throw hundreds at them
    Obviously got to have the right look and act, but when they get sucked or hammer the arse they act like guys

What % do you think actually have boob jobs and are genuinely trying to transition and what % are gay guys, playing a good game?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Some time ago before I created this thread I wrote a piece on the 3 types of "third sex" available. So to me there are Lboys, Trannies and Cross dressers. Each type has pros and cons.
    To me a true Lboy is one who has the boobs fake or not ala your typical Thai Lboy. Trannies as the name suggest are transitioning from male to female. Trannies, I feel genuinely want to be a girl. Trans girls that are often transitioning are called Femboys.
    Cross dressers are usually your suss ones - sometimes gay guys who are trying earn their keep. With all types we talk about being "passable" meaning can they pass for female or not.
    Now take Candice who advertises on E&B - yes a crossdresser, yes no boobs but found her quite good. Another Jessica, Id say a Trans, once again no boobs but worth a punt. Bella and Vivi are two other trannies that are worth a visit, but no boobs. Cha Cha a noted good performer at Aroma Thai some time ago had no boobs. If a straight girl has A cup boobs is she a girl - obviously yes.
    To answer your question - I think a very small % are gay guys - there is a gay guy who was around Logan who was trying it on but soon got the hint clients were not impressed.

Interestingly some time ago i did a test on myself and booked into a M2M massage. I thought I would test the notion "was I possibly gay?" I can say that I didn't enjoy the session and wasn't the slightest bit turned on by another man.

I monger straight girls as well and find the two criteria for me are: when I look at them do I see a female and how into it are they. And thats where the third sex hits the jackpot - esp OS - they are so sexy, horny, dirty.

Prof

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast