Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: THE LADYBOY THREAD

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ariek View Post
    Angela is a must see.
    She is attractive and has a nice cock about 6 inches.
    Only negitives is She only offers Cbj, no kissing and her half hour fs is expensive.
    Agree if you are into blonde, bolt on, slim the Angela IS a must see.

Angela (and others) will modify their "range of services" and prices based on the clientele.
    The question is what are the things to say or do........ I can't give away all my secrets.

As many have found, with Cha Cha and Candy, if you cut out the middle man this can bring some reduction in prices.
    Prof

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Had an amazing experience in Sydney with one and her female friend…pricey but worth it. Anyone up here offer similar service?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    Agree if you are into blonde, bolt on, slim the Angela IS a must see.

Angela (and others) will modify their "range of services" and prices based on the clientele.
    The question is what are the things to say or do........ I can't give away all my secrets.

As many have found, with Cha Cha and Candy, if you cut out the middle man this can bring some reduction in prices.
    Prof
    Hey Prof a bit more care with your phasing IMHO
    "if you cut out the middle man this can bring some reduction in prices."

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xxxyahooxxx View Post
    Had an amazing experience in Sydney with one and her female friend…pricey but worth it. Anyone up here offer similar service?
    Similar service at pricey level = lots ...how rich are you??
    So Sydney was with 1 Ladyboy and 1 straight girl and you? Ring up or better go see the girls at Aroma and discuss- everyone has their price.

Prof

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Re the post the other day " will modify their "range of services" and prices based on the clientele.
    The question is what are the things to say or do........"

Getting around to replies, be patient.

Prof

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Similar service at pricey level = lots ...how rich are you??
    So Sydney was with 1 Ladyboy and 1 straight girl and you? Ring up or better go see the girls at Aroma and discuss- everyone has their price.

Prof
    Yep correct, a bucket list item

Thanks for tip

I’ll shoot you a PM

Senior Member(無間使者)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    oh that sent shivers down my back...ahhhh

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by joeblow251 View Post
    No I haven't - will see her over the next week
    Got a response and she included prices - just absurd pricing imho, so not going to "try" it. Similar to Chacha used to be reasonable and worth it, but the ads I have seen now not so, especially when you yearly go to TH (I know not fair comparison, but I'm doing it anyways)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by joeblow251 View Post
    Got a response and she included prices - just absurd pricing imho, so not going to "try" it. Similar to Chacha used to be reasonable and worth it, but the ads I have seen now not so, especially when you yearly go to TH (I know not fair comparison, but I'm doing it anyways)
    Don't be shy to negotiate...sometimes I ring up and say what can I get for x dollars. There are some Lboys who think they have a golden dick and they stick to their ridiculous prices but many others WILL drop their prices. If I dangle $200 in front of a Lboy I usually get a decent session. Also go for "slow times" when its raining, public hols, early mornings.
    My last 3 sessions I have gotten reduced or discounted rates for whatever reason. I think economic times are biting hard in the massage business.

One of my long term contacts refuses to monger in Brisbane now but saves his money for his twice yearly trips to Thailand/ Philippines. He is budgeting 35 k approx when he retires to fund 4 trips OS every year. He reckons 3 wks there, 7 wks here and repeat. Sounds like a plan to me.
    Prof

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Don't be shy to negotiate...sometimes I ring up and say what can I get for x dollars. There are some Lboys who think they have a golden dick and they stick to their ridiculous prices but many others WILL drop their prices. If I dangle $200 in front of a Lboy I usually get a decent session. Also go for "slow times" when its raining, public hols, early mornings.
    My last 3 sessions I have gotten reduced or discounted rates for whatever reason. I think economic times are biting hard in the massage business.

One of my long term contacts refuses to monger in Brisbane now but saves his money for his twice yearly trips to Thailand/ Philippines. He is budgeting 35 k approx when he retires to fund 4 trips OS every year. He reckons 3 wks there, 7 wks here and repeat. Sounds like a plan to me.
    Prof
    Thanks for the tips about negotiating on slow day types - much appreciated.

TBH I haven't seen ChaCha for a while (pre moving out on her own), and she was always reasonable - played the game "how much you give me" which was usually the 4P (besides shop fee) but haven't tried it with any other LB as some take offense.

What I didn't divulged is that I do an annual trip to TH (just got back a month ago). I have been doing 3 week+ stints, but too be honest, my body cant keep up for that long. I want to break up to maybe 2 x 2 weeks stint and split between PH (haven't been yet) and TH for variety and timing - 6 months apart.

cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Recently went to check in massage @everton park i texted ahead to book a LB and saw the lovely L***y. Massage was good, coulda been a bit firmer but relaxing all the same, nice amount of playful teasing, wasnt straight to business on the flip either, massaged my chest and made sure to stretch across me, firmly planting her breasts into my face. Was asked about extras and told all on table, small and very feminine, all in all a great visit

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tried Vivibabe by accident. Thought she was a ladyboy but turned out to be CD. My fault for not reading her ad.
    Overall great service. Great Asian cow girl with her tiny cock flopping around. Said she cum but I think it’s more like precum dripping out(clear). Deep throat and rim job finished CIM

WIR- probably not. Because she is a CD not a ladyboy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry10 View Post
    Tried Vivibabe by accident. Thought she was a ladyboy but turned out to be CD. My fault for not reading her ad.
    Overall great service. Great Asian cow girl with her tiny cock flopping around. Said she cum but I think it’s more like precum dripping out(clear). Deep throat and rim job finished CIM
    WIR- probably not. Because she is a CD not a ladyboy.
    Can concur Vivi gives a good service. CD Bella and CD Jessica are good too but seemed to have disappeared off the landscape. Stay clear of CD Gina, CD Jeanie and CD Lusy - overpriced and poor service.
    LB Suzy is good BUT expensive.
    Prof

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Did I read right? Carla Brasil is in town?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffsouthwell View Post
    Where did you see this mate? Definitely been some years since she toured here I believe

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Can concur Vivi gives a good service. CD Bella and CD Jessica are good too but seemed to have disappeared off the landscape. Stay clear of CD Gina, CD Jeanie and CD Lusy - overpriced and poor service.
    LB Suzy is good BUT expensive.
    Prof
    Always had a good time with Suzy, been around for a long time and haven’t visited in years but always had a pretty good connection and flowed really well never feeling robotic and very adaptable

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffsouthwell View Post
    https://brisbane.australiacracker.co...op-proof-2-2-3

Was here in 2016...we made a video...she said it was for personal use...liar.
    https://www.xvideos.com/video.hahbfo..._brisbane_2016

The Confessor ...er I mean Professor..lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    That first image on the add is a classic, imagine her opening the door like that....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Cha Cha

Is she still around? I saw someone at Granard Rd by that name but either not there any more or maybe using Elsa? I need to get my post count up so I can really monger.....
    But if anyone has recent add, could they please post it?

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast