Senior Member(無間使者)

Poey

Person's Name : Poey

Establishment : 41 Epping

Contact Details/Address: 41 Beecroft Rd Epping

Wechat (daily rosters, updates & photos): twinklestar8688

Phone : 0493498228

Hours of Business : 10:00am to 8pm

Size/shape : Medium sized girl, tallish (shop say 167), curvy, natural b-cup, waxed

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai x Chinese

Services Provided : Massage, NHJ

Price: $70 for 1 hr + $50 extras.

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments: I felt like a massage this morning, and to try someone new, so I messaged the shop, and asked about a couple of girls I haven’t seen before and the shop suggested Poey (poe-ee I think is the pronunciation). I walked in, paid my $70 for the hour, chatted briefly to the manager, and waited for Poey. She walked in a couple minutes later, big gorgeous smile, slight Thai accent, good English. She checked with me that she only does NHJ – I’d already seen that she’s not listed as open-minded on the shop’s roster, so I assured her it was fine.

I undressed and got on the table, and started chatting. She started the massage, and seemed a bit unsure of herself, asking if it was too hard, or too soft, how she was going. I prefer lighter massages, so I asked her to back off a bit. If you’re after a hard massage, I’m sure she’s more than capable. She was on the table, pushing down quite firmly. This was her second week at 41 Epping, and she’s relatively new to the industry. The massage was slow and deliberate. Mostly with massages, the ML will move back and forth over different areas, but for Poey she really focussed on one area, starting on my legs, and then move on to the next. The massage was good; it’s nice to experience a new style now and then, and she was very accommodating, and asking for feedback, so I was satisfied with that.

For Part 2, I flipped over, and she undressed. Her breasts are nice, not too big, and well-proportioned for her. As I said she has a gorgeous smile and lovely brown eyes, and she is definitely from the school of looking into a guys eyes while she gives him a HJ. She was a little shy to start, only light kissing on her body, but I discovered her cute nipples were very sensitive. She is fully waxed, which I always appreciate, but no playing down there allowed today. A bit of gentle handling and reassurance, and I got her to relax a bit more. Teasing over, she moved on to a HJ, and, yeah, wow, lots of massaging my balls and eye contact – that got me over the edge. The rooms have little bathrooms, with a hand shower, so she washed up, then I showed a bit, and we had 5 minutes more after we dressed, so we chatted, and she gave me a nice shoulder massage, which didn’t hurt me too much, I swear. It was a good morning. Would I return? Yeah, for that smile, and those eyes.

Shop Owner
    Thanks for your compliments
    Please come again

Beautiful Poey roster today
    Please call for booking

Wechat ID: twinklestar8688
    Phone: 0493498228

Shop Owner
    Poey ( Malaysian Chinese X Thai ) new
    *super hot young girl , 20 yo, 167 cm , 54kg , hot & young body, smooth skin , pretty face , very good English , great massage and service

41 Epping Massage
    Address: Level 1, 41 Beecroft Road, Epping NSW 2121
    Wechat: twinklestar8688

Shop Owner
    Super 🔥 girl Poey roster today
    Please call for booking

Wechat ID: twinklestar8688