Thread: Don't take the wife...

99 King Member (帝皇會員)

Don't take the wife...

if you're going to Thailand to punt:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/wei...bands-29033478

I saw another similar news feed where the wife followed her husband to a Bangkok brothel, then went in and bashed the girl.

I need to find out where this shop is

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Here are some cheating tips so you don't get caught while punting on holidays, especially in Thailand and Bali
    1, have a secret stash of cash that your wife does not know about, that way she can't trace your spending
    2, research the locations of hotels/resorts that are close to the action, you don't want to be stuck in traffic trying to scramble back to your wife,
    3, make shore you shower and change your clothes afterwards, you don't want to smell like sex
    4, treat your wife to a spa package in the hotel/resort this will eat up 3 hours of her time, and keep her centralised in one location,
    5, never punt to close to the hotel, as hotel staff and taxi drivers have big mouths,
    6, never walk past the massage shop you punted at with your wife, there is a strong change the girls standing outside the shop will recognise you and call out your name.

hope these tips can help out

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Very good tips. Perhaps you should not use your real name. John is popular.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    even if you tell them a false name, it might not stop them running up to you, i know this from experience, as i have put all the above in practice when i was married,

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I’ve found Thai women very good about this. If I’m with my Thai girlfriend, they never have called my name or made a scene. They are well aware of the fact that the Thai girlfriend can get angry and possibly attack. They will mention the sighting to me after the event. It also goes the other way. I would never call their name, if I see the WL with a customer. That would be bad form.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarquin View Post
    I’ve found Thai women very good about this. If I’m with my Thai girlfriend, they never have called my name or made a scene. They are well aware of the fact that the Thai girlfriend can get angry and possibly attack. They will mention the sighting to me after the event. It also goes the other way. I would never call their name, if I see the WL with a customer. That would be bad form.
    This is risky business in Thailand. The networks in Thailand are strong. Don’t underestimate Thai people