Thread: Brisbane Traveller

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Brisbane Traveller

Hi punters, I will be in Brisbane next week and am looking to make a safe full service booking with a trusted WL. My preferences are true GFE, slim, athletic, up to $500/hr. Ethnicity is not overly important as attitude and attention to service trumps all of that. Unfortunately for me, momo leaves us this week so I am just missing out. I have read every review on here as well as PP and I am clearly over thinking my options. I’d love some advice, happy for it to be a PM.

My background, I’m from the Fraser coast where punting is horrible at best, unless you like some severely disgusting bait and switches… we rarely get class touring girls here unfortunately so I am sorry for my lack of contribution to this forum!! 😬

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Touring MLs on this forum, take note 😂

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The trouble you will find is the majority of us on here don't monger around that price point. If I'm paying above $300 I expect the girls to do exactly, and with passion, what I want. If you are prepared to pay up to $500 that should increase your requirements.
    Personally, if I had that cash to burn, I would look on E&B for something I like, pay maybe $200/$250 and then as the session went on progressively hand over tips of $50 for good service. This is a common strategy I use OS. I call it "incentivized mongering".
    No way I am handing over $300/$400/$500 and hoping for good outcome. A matter of fact I don't think I've ever paid over $250 for a session. BYVMD

Puff Puff Prof

Senior Member(無間使者)
    actually, i do not think mongering or bargaining is a good idea.

the person asks for that amount because she thinks she is worth it. if you bargain with her, the level of service will most certainly drop. it's just like with a lot of people out there who think they deserve $30 an hour, if you only offer $25 an hour, do you think they will work hard for you ? if you need to blame, blame the media, the internet, movies, OnlyFans .... everyone seems to make heaps out there so why not them WL's/ML's ?

the person asks for that amount because she thinks she is worth it. if you see her and decide in your mind that she is not worth it, just walk. if enough people walk out on her, she might just wake up and drop her prices.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Please excuse my ignorance Professor or other learned individuals, what does BYVMD mean? Cited in the Post of 08:14 31/1/23.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    But Your view may differ.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Many thanks Professor. Just goes to show, one learns something new every day.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Many thanks for the feedback. My problem is that I am reading too much into the reviews, plus I feel I can splurge as I don’t get as much opportunity for a bit of fun. $500 every six months is different than $250 every couple of weeks or whatever your schedule allows.

I have seen reviews for fantastic services for say $300 (Korean superstars), and I have seen some up and down reviews for others in the same price bracket. Some real ymmv, time of day, moon phase, star sign kind of stuff. While I do know why they call it punting, I just want to increase my odds and support the local economy on my limited schedule.

I guess I ended up in that price range kind of like how one ends up setting a budget for a car. For $200-$300, I get a basic to decent boiler. For $300 - $400, I get a higher potential that the pics match the girl with a decent service. For $500, the girl is model material. Yet punting is punting, and people are people.. so as you say, bymmv!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Dude, I can provide you some solid leads for young, attractive ladies who would be more than open to a few hours at that price point. Feel free to PM me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey Johnny I’d appreciate some leads as I’m flying up on business on Monday for a few days. Cheers.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Gina

Go for G at Rejuv. She’s also open to private less than your budget too lol