Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Mayumi まゆみ @ 7 Cowper

  1. #1
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    02-02-2016
    Posts
    109

    Mayumi まゆみ @ 7 Cowper

    Mayumi まゆみ @ 7 Cowper
    Date of visit: 28 Jan 2023
    Age: mid to late 20+
    Nationality: Japanese
    Services: Kissing, Cat bath, BBBJ, DATY, FS

    -Look-
    A fresh sweet looking girl with dark long hair. She was wearing 2 piece black swim suit showing off her busty boobs with zero fat size 6 slender body. D cup size and they are the improved version But boy, big nipple ring and the soft boob in shape looks very beautiful on her body. I love it.

    -Highlights-
    A japanese girl that treat you well and willing to please. She really turn me on when ask okay before doing the moves … cat bath, licking little me, etc. The type of girl that also enjoying herself and top it up with her moaning sound in some Japanese words… that’s gold.

    -Experience-
    My usual very late visit to 7 on Sat night and the manager said that they have a new Japanese girl that I should try. I was a little shocked …seriously not expect to be at 7 and also thinking may be that’s not a real deal…BUT I was wrong. We need to use the phone helping the translation. sure her English is very VERY limited. A big plus for the manager to get her here to spice things up.

    Anyway, shower alone as she forgot and so she went out to get a towel but back quickly standing next to the shower waiting for me to finish. We did a little chat/Google translate before we jump into bed. I asked her to lay on the bed and start kissing her, slowly move down to her neck then to her beautiful breast, soft tasty nipples quickly erect with excitement. Her down below is well trimmed and soon I moved to DATY her.

    A lovely sweet hole for a closer look and working on it and soon heard her moaning. She then returned my favour to start bbbj me.. but before that she asked me first. Lol Who would say no but I like it. Similar to those jap av scene moment that I saw …. sure i am dreaming. On 69, no teeth and tongue work was sensational. She is fun to play with and an extra point for sure for allowing me to finger her a little while. The sweet hole was wet and tight.

    It’s time for the main, dom-up on missionary. While continue kissing each others, I was slowly pounding her from the top and yes it was juicy tight…she was also circling her hips at the same time which really gave my little me extra pleasure. We also changed a few positions and man she was good on moving her hips and I really got exhausted at the end.

    So i just lay on the bed and letting her riding me from slow to crazy on CG until I fully unload. Good effort in deed. I will have to say we both were satisfied. She then carefully remove the dom and clean me up. Shower then off I go.

    -Return factors-
    No brainer for this one, return factor for me is a must! From past experience this type of girl won’t stay long for sure in the same place and so I believe she will be gone in a blink of an eye.

    YMMV
    Looks 7/10
    Services 9/10

  2. #2
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    25-04-2018
    Posts
    122
    Quote Originally Posted by Joinlydeepfc View Post
    Mayumi まゆみ @ 7 Cowper
    Date of visit: 28 Jan 2023
    Age: mid to late 20+
    Nationality: Japanese
    Services: Kissing, Cat bath, BBBJ, DATY, FS

    -Look-
    A fresh sweet looking girl with dark long hair. She was wearing 2 piece black swim suit showing off her busty boobs with zero fat size 6 slender body. D cup size and they are the improved version But boy, big nipple ring and the soft boob in shape looks very beautiful on her body. I love it.

    -Highlights-
    A japanese girl that treat you well and willing to please. She really turn me on when ask okay before doing the moves … cat bath, licking little me, etc. The type of girl that also enjoying herself and top it up with her moaning sound in some Japanese words… that’s gold.

    -Experience-
    My usual very late visit to 7 on Sat night and the manager said that they have a new Japanese girl that I should try. I was a little shocked …seriously not expect to be at 7 and also thinking may be that’s not a real deal…BUT I was wrong. We need to use the phone helping the translation. sure her English is very VERY limited. A big plus for the manager to get her here to spice things up.

    Anyway, shower alone as she forgot and so she went out to get a towel but back quickly standing next to the shower waiting for me to finish. We did a little chat/Google translate before we jump into bed. I asked her to lay on the bed and start kissing her, slowly move down to her neck then to her beautiful breast, soft tasty nipples quickly erect with excitement. Her down below is well trimmed and soon I moved to DATY her.

    A lovely sweet hole for a closer look and working on it and soon heard her moaning. She then returned my favour to start bbbj me.. but before that she asked me first. Lol Who would say no but I like it. Similar to those jap av scene moment that I saw …. sure i am dreaming. On 69, no teeth and tongue work was sensational. She is fun to play with and an extra point for sure for allowing me to finger her a little while. The sweet hole was wet and tight.

    It’s time for the main, dom-up on missionary. While continue kissing each others, I was slowly pounding her from the top and yes it was juicy tight…she was also circling her hips at the same time which really gave my little me extra pleasure. We also changed a few positions and man she was good on moving her hips and I really got exhausted at the end.

    So i just lay on the bed and letting her riding me from slow to crazy on CG until I fully unload. Good effort in deed. I will have to say we both were satisfied. She then carefully remove the dom and clean me up. Shower then off I go.

    -Return factors-
    No brainer for this one, return factor for me is a must! From past experience this type of girl won’t stay long for sure in the same place and so I believe she will be gone in a blink of an eye.

    YMMV
    Looks 7/10
    Services 9/10
    Do theyhave wechat?

  3. #3
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    02-02-2016
    Posts
    109
    Don’t know. Just check with the shop.

  4. #4
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    28-02-2018
    Posts
    35
    Actually this shop is not making any sense now, the quality has dropped significantly.
    I don't believe the age description, people usually have to add 10-15 for their expectation.

  5. #5
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    07-01-2022
    Posts
    80

    7 Cowper

    Quote Originally Posted by lawry123 View Post
    Actually this shop is not making any sense now, the quality has dropped significantly.
    I don't believe the age description, people usually have to add 10-15 for their expectation.
    You need to add 15 - 20 to their age which is a totally fake description

  6. #6
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) 17012430's Avatar
    Join Date
    06-03-2012
    Posts
    1,419
    Wow that’s pretty good for Cowper to get a Japanese girl in. I think I’d just get distracted by Lucy if I saw her and end up booking her lol

  7. #7
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    28-03-2023
    Posts
    64
    Anyone else manage to visit....i wonder how young/old she really is...

  8. #8
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    02-08-2020
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    329
    Quote Originally Posted by spacekid2022 View Post
    Anyone else manage to visit....i wonder how young/old she really is...
    I reckon she’s 50+, I’m also a bit suss about the Japanese part as well. As I was waiting in one of those room, I overheard the lady boss shout out something in Chinese - I guess telling the girl which room the guest is in. Maybe she’s half Japanese half Chinese? Unless I got bait and switch? Oh well, it was good for the price.

  9. #9
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    24-11-2022
    Posts
    6
    Don't go to Lucy, she has a bad service attitude, and she will leave before the time.

  10. #10
    Shop Owner
    Join Date
    06-03-2012
    Posts
    15,533
    Mayumi just back from holiday on every Sunday 10am to 10pm Booking Welcome Top Diamond And Gold Service








    まゆみMayumi (Japanese) 【Sunday 10am to 10pm 】- Highly recommended

    25yo 163cm, 50kg, DD Cup!! She can provide you with the best service ever, never rush any jobs and serve you like a king!! luxurious long black hair down to her waist, her skin is supple, and soft and she makes the perfect companion.


    Mayumi reviews
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...y-good-service
    Mayumi Reviews
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...15%3B-7-Cowper
    Mayumi Reviews
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-great-service
    Mayumi Reviews
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...nese-girl-ever
    Mayumi Reviews
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Japanese-girl
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

    http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service


    Aus99 reviews

  11. #11
    Shop Owner
    Join Date
    06-03-2012
    Posts
    15,533
    22/02/2024



    Tina
    25yo 155cm 48kg D Cup Malaysia student new to this industry, amazing service and a nice curvy body. Excellent attitude and willing to satisfy all your desires.
    69, AR, CIM, BBBJ.. tongue kiss,

    [Nature Oral] [CIM] [69] [DFK] [Body Rubbing] [Boob Rubbing] [Butt Rubbing] [CIM] [B2B Massage] [Stockings temptation] [Uniform temptation] tongue kiss,

    Tina after review
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?120249-Tina

    Tina after review
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...r-good-session

    Tina after review
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...wper-Lady-Tina






    Mimi

    Taiwan student new pretty and beautiful girls 26yo E cup 160cm 60kg Big Eyes, Nice Pretty sweet girls gorgeous friendly nice and beautiful Nature Oral 69 DFK Body Rubbing Boob Rubbing Butt Rubbing CIM B2B Massage Stockings temptation tongue kiss, more and more lot’s extra services….




    New Marisa

    Russian and Japanese mixed俄罗斯和日本混血 25yo 168cm 62kg model nice and beautiful Nature Oral 69 DFK Body Rubbing Boob Rubbing Butt Rubbing CIM B2B Massage Stockings temptation Uniform temptation tongue kiss,




    New Mona

    韩国 23yo DD cup 160cm student Nature Oral 69 DFK Body Rubbing Boob Rubbing Butt Rubbing CIM B2B Massage Stockings temptation Uniform temptation tongue kiss
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

    http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service


    Aus99 reviews

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •