Thread: lulu: awful voices made me unable to cum inside

Junior Member(有D料到)

lulu: awful voices made me unable to cum inside

Went to 42 in the new year. Checked the lineup, and finally took Lulu. Saw her in 2022, a nice and pretty girl.

Friendly greeting and some light kisses. Went to the shower, and she cleaned me thoroughly while I played her nipples, which got hard quickly, and that was nice.

Felt good and went to sit on the bed waiting for her cleaning herself.

Could not wait too long for some main actions. I motioned for BBJ. Pleasingly, she knelt down and had my head in her mouth. She enjoyed my new 2023 cock. After using her tongue for a while, she began to move her mouth quicker, while looking at me seducively from time to time, seemingly begging for a shot from me.

But I wanna cum inside her mouth down below for my first punt shot in 2023. I asked for fucking her after tasting her new 2023 little sister, which was not juicy but delicious.

Dommed up, I started with missionary. My memory told me that she did not like hard pounding. I restrained a little bit in banging her. She offered kissing while being banged. Moved to doggy, I hoped to cum inside while looking at the actions in the mirror. Her boobs seemed bigger than before, which looked nice in the mirror. I speeded up my actions from behind, and she moaned and somehow screamed. Awful things happened. Her sounds were just so uncomfortable in my ears, making me feel I was fucking my aunty who is in her fifties. I felt for her nipples, but they were not hard any more. I knew I would not cum inside her with those voices.

I got my brother out of her. Seeing me frustrated, she was so as well. She offered BBJ. I kept playing her nipples and going down for her sister. Eventually she made the shot from me. Seeing her happy to get my load, what can I complain more?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rod4fun View Post
    I speeded up my actions from behind, and she moaned and somehow screamed. Awful things happened. Her sounds were just so uncomfortable in my ears, making me feel I was fucking my aunty who is in her fifties. I felt for her nipples, but they were not hard any more. I knew I would not cum inside her with those voices.
    Sorry bro but this is hilarious. Thanks for sharing your experience

Senior Member(無間使者)
    At least you now have something to stop you from cumming early with a hot chick. Just think of her voice.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dongaz View Post
    At least you now have something to stop you from cumming early with a hot chick. Just think of her voice.
    I wrote that to vent it out myself for the sake of happy punting in the time ahead for 2023.

Her appearance was young. Probably her makeup made her look like in 20s. But by the sound of it, I would reckon she at least in her 40s. Asian women look young if they have a good makeup.

But I could not guess her age by the look of her pussy.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Condolences on your misfortune

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by rod4fun View Post
    I wrote that to vent it out myself for the sake of happy punting in the time ahead for 2023.

Her appearance was young. Probably her makeup made her look like in 20s. But by the sound of it, I would reckon she at least in her 40s. Asian women look young if they have a good makeup.

But I could not guess her age by the look of her pussy.

I met her in the lineup, didn’t have a close look but reckoned she is around 20s. I could be wrong but don’t think she is in her 40s.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by andylaw View Post
    Condolences on your misfortune
    That’s too much, mate. Just wish for a satisfactory unload next time in 42.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Once my friend was dating a young girl with voice of old lady. He told me she can fly on bed.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by jamescole View Post
    Once my friend was dating a young girl with voice of old lady. He told me she can fly on bed.
    She could not fly on bed. But Lulu liked playing and being played with on bed with fun. Looking at her smiling while her breasts, nipples, pussy were played with was enjoyable.
    Sometimes she appeared to be reluctant to accommodate something, but she is generally very open-minded and pleasure-oriented.