Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Open Minded Services?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Open Minded Services?

Wondering what the general feeling on "Open Minded Services" at massage shops really means.
    Some girls have this on their profiles, some don't.
    Does it really mean anything or is it purely advertising?
    I recently asked a shop via WeChat could they suggest any girls who might be more likely than others to be open to negotiation on BBBJ, and the reply was a very circumspect "Sorry, don't know, you'll have to ask the girls".

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Pretty much means extras such as CBJ,BBBJ, or FS

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by LBW1959 View Post
    Wondering what the general feeling on "Open Minded Services" at massage shops really means.
    I recently asked a shop via WeChat could they suggest any girls who might be more likely than others to be open to negotiation on BBBJ, and the reply was a very circumspect "Sorry, don't know, you'll have to ask the girls".
    General understanding I've gleaned is that it means girls have 'more extras' in their repertoire
    'Ask the girl' - I've had a similar reply until started developing a relationship with the reception / mamasans and they know you - Cherry / Jenny at 2 Pope & reception / the boss at 227NSM / 41 Epping have been very helpful once they get to know you matching u up with girls who suit your preferences if u ask questions or will even ask the girls for you.

In general, “opened minded “ just means that the MLs is opened for more extras and additional tips to the usual shop charges .

In the good old days of At Michelle’s at Bondi Junction, the wicked receptionist would tell you who’s on the roster are “open minded” so you don’t have to take a stab in the dark. At Michelle’s is a Caucasian shop with all inclusive B2B massage and happy ending and they were the pioneers of using double holes massage table.

Then we have 227 Broadway which is a licensed brothel but preferred to operate as an erotic massage shop and they advertised MLs with “open minded “ meaning they will take $30 tip on top of the inclusive fees for a CBJ. And of course, being a licensed shop, the extras shouldn’t end with a CBJ , but it’s a good system so punters don’t have to wonder or test the water. While MLs who only wish to provide the standard services wouldn’t be harassed for extras, but since when it would stop punters who were on the hunt ?

Talk to the girl directly it’s still the name of the game for most RnT shops. Could be that uncertainty is the attraction for many ?

Cheers

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    My interpretation is FS, which is what I have received every single time

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    My interpretation is FS, which is what I have received every single time
    You are one very lucky man or you must be one very handsome man to get FS all the time. Even if i offered more tip to the girls for FS, some will still say no.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A few issues here.
    Unless you know the mamasan well it is very unlikely she will divulge if the ML will do BBBJ. In my experience most Mamasan will tell you if CBJ or FS are on the table (so to speak) but would normally leave it up to the girl to decide on anything more.
    I have found that Parra Blossom and 41 Epping and Sydney Babe Massage are the most reliable when recommending my type of girl and service.
    There are plenty of MLs out there that offer BBBJ , FS , DATY and DFK and perhaps more if they like you but you usually need to build a relationship with them....ie - a couple of visits at least.

Oh yeah mamasan at CBD is pretty damn good too. Always tells me the truth about the ladies there.

However remember it is up to the ML whether she offers a service or not

Quote Originally Posted by BDU View Post
    A few issues here.
    Unless you know the mamasan well it is very unlikely she will divulge if the ML will do BBBJ. In my experience most Mamasan will tell you if CBJ or FS are on the table (so to speak) but would normally leave it up to the girl to decide on anything more.
    I have found that Parra Blossom and 41 Epping and Sydney Babe Massage are the most reliable when recommending my type of girl and service.
    There are plenty of MLs out there that offer BBBJ , FS , DATY and DFK and perhaps more if they like you but you usually need to build a relationship with them....ie - a couple of visits at least.

Oh yeah mamasan at CBD is pretty damn good too. Always tells me the truth about the ladies there.

However remember it is up to the ML whether she offers a service or not
    You sounds like you are a seasoned punter, Pity you have never shared any ?

Open minded = open to fucked by blacks and pajeets

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Most massage shops are approved to just give massages, not sexual services.

The mamasan/reception may not want to divulge to strangers that extras are available for fear of attracting LE interest. Of course, they "don't know" that the girls negotiate extras direct with the customers.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Open minded usually means there's more than just basic Hand available.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by CumsockPuppet View Post
    Open minded usually means there's more than just basic Hand available.
    Before too long all the RnT joints in Campsie will change their flashing neon signs from 'open' to 'open minded'

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LBW1959 View Post
    "Open minded" means the girl is well-read and educated.

She could converse with you in French, talk about existentialism, debate with you about various political and social issues or environmental sciences.

DTF, if she likes you, at a price of course.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    "Open minded" means the girl is well-read and educated.

She could converse with you in French, talk about existentialism, debate with you about various political and social issues or environmental sciences.

I've met a few of those from Scarlet Blue

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    You sounds like you are a seasoned punter, Pity you have never shared any ?
    Yes quite seasoned and connected which is one reason why I don't review much.
    The other is that quite a few of the shops treat you very differently if they figure out who you are and often get upset with some comments you make.

Sorry a bit abstract of an answer. I simply prefer to remain anonymous when I visit shops.

I have also cut down the punting a bit recently but I will endeavour to write some reviews without giving too much away that could ID me.
    My punting pattern over the years is usually short furious periods of punting 3-4 times a week at random shops until I find a couple of regular ladies who service me the way I like.
    Then I stick to them until they quit or something puts me off like price or drop in quality.

It is a bit of a golden period for me right now with 1 Gold Star regular who I see privately for a pittance and 2 other top notchers at shops. Consequently I am only seeing 1 new lady every week or two because I am fully satisfied.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have a preference for "open legs" not open minds.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    you go to a massage shop, pay $70 an hour, than tip another $100 for full service thats $170, and normally you will only get 15 minutes for part 2
    you might as well go to a full service shop and pay that up front, at least the girl will be naked straight away and your not waiting in suspense for the padded bra to come off

Quote Originally Posted by OLD SNAKE View Post
    you go to a massage shop, pay $70 an hour, than tip another $100 for full service thats $170, and normally you will only get 15 minutes for part 2
    you might as well go to a full service shop and pay that up front, at least the girl will be naked straight away and your not waiting in suspense for the padded bra to come off
    Yeah nah, some girls are great at the build up to FS. Only need 15 minutes to blow your load anyway Girls being naked from the start is a waste if you get massage because your head is in a hole looking down anyway.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Blindingly obvious, isn't it? I mean, we're talking about massage shops that normally offer NHJ here, not dental clinics. What could "open minded services" in this context possibly mean?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast