Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What happens once you've already cum?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

What happens once you've already cum?

Title. Do you go another round if you have time or do you just leave. I usually end up controlling my self and finish around 45 min mark but just end up leaving after that even if I booked for an hour. do anyone know if some girls go for multiple rounds? Any recommendations

Junior Member(有D料到)
    When I was younger I can get another shot within minutes, now my refractory time is longer , I just get a short massage from the ladies or just leave.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by johnstrike View Post
    When I was younger I can get another shot within minutes, now my refractory time is longer , I just get a short massage from the ladies or just leave.
    Same here. I'm now 1shot an hour session due to refractory limitation, however, always wait until time is called either chatting or massage.

That said 2+ shots in a hour session are common as you will read on this forum.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Usually enjoy just the one shot because I do not have to cum to enjoy myself so I like to leave it till the end of the session or close to it

Mind you I am not able to cum 3 times in 20 mins like I could when I was young. Twice in an hour is still well and truly achievable but I would rather save the second one for a second booking.
    Done that a few times over the Holidays.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Well, guess I’m getting old as well. Remember the days I could get hard again in minutes after my first shot with my exes, but now, takes longer or just cannt erect if the WL is not super hot or sweet.

Back to questions, it all depends on the girls. Some offers massage, some just chat with you, also, some just ask you to shower and leave.

Banned
    I normally book 1 hour of service.

After I blow my load at 7th minutes I'll pick up my novel and continue reading it.

The WL would most probably be painting her toe nails.

You've paid for 60 minutes. You stay in the room for 60 minutes.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    As for me I tend to lose interest after 1st shot with the same girl if another girl come in within an hour I'm okay.
    That's why I usually just go for 30 - 45 mins session Lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    I normally book 1 hour of service.

After I blow my load at 7th minutes I'll pick up my novel and continue reading it.

The WL would most probably be painting her toe nails.

You've paid for 60 minutes. You stay in the room for 60 minutes.
    Love it

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Well a good WL will offer you a soft massage and a little chitchat.
    Next level WL will start teasing you again after a few min until your bro completely says No

Junior Member(有D料到)
    i usually slink out of the establishment cursing myself for not lasting longer.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by CFH View Post

Lolll hahah happened to me once or twice when the girls were really hot.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    After shooting my load and there is time left, accept a massage from ML till session up.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ive rarely gone on to cum multiple times in 1 hr.
    Once i was surprised that the ml told me i can come more than once, ended up cumming 3 times in 1hr.

Ive been worried about cumming twice or more since ive had some girls ask me to pay again for another round.

Is it normal to get multiple shots in 1 hr? In massage shops?

In brothels, most girls would just initiate at least a 2nd round.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    A massage, a cuddle and a chat, once or twice caught a quick power nap, or yeah if there's time and a willing participant round 2 (which may mean an extension is required).
    Extremely rare to get a rd 2 in massage. The girls time it as such. If you want 2, ask the girl at the start, she'll probably want an extra $50. In fs shops it depends on the shop. 42g for example most girls will have a crack if time allows, cheaper shops a lot of girls will try to get away with just the one.

I don't know how some guys fit shower, warm up, oral both ways, multiple positions and a post-nut massage in to 30 mins. 45mins at least.

One thing I hate in massage shops is the "we have 5 minutes left" head massage. Massage the temples, eye ares, forehead etc, fine. All good. That rub on your scalp that feels like it's pulling hairs out, burning your scalp and fucking up your hair for the rest of the day? Forget it, leave it out, massage my legs or something.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    About 10 years ago I would see this young Viet girl with big tits now and then at 666. She used to come pretty hard and sometimes we had a nap afterwards. One time we got woken up about 1am and had been asleep for about 2 hours.
    Different management now but used to be pretty loose back then, nobody seemed to watch the clock and I often went over time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I usually go for 45 mins at least, usually during first shot around 30 mins or so.

Usually a massage will be enough to get going for round 2 but it doesn’t matter if I reach the end or not, can really go hard at it for longer whilst waiting for refractory period to finish.

Quote Originally Posted by mountain69chicken View Post
    Title. Do you go another round if you have time or do you just leave. I usually end up controlling my self and finish around 45 min mark but just end up leaving after that even if I booked for an hour. do anyone know if some girls go for multiple rounds? Any recommendations
    Sometimes I go for another round, if I cant then I will just stay for the entire session.
    I think it depends on the time, if you have plenty most of the girls i see in Ginza is happy for another round.
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CFH View Post
    Yep, exactly what happens to me on 1-hr bookings with the hot ones. I go in thinking I'm Superman and I'll do this and that the whole hour, and I leave as timid little Clark Kent having done only 1 or 2 of what I was planning to do.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    When I was younger it was a short recovery and then on to round 2. Now, I take my cues from the girl. Most girls appreciate the short break and will offer a massage and chat afterwards. However if the girl is up and looking like she wants to get dressed, then I'll leave early.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    if u cum in 45 mins, then just 45 mins
    Some girls provide massage or whatever, but others just play their phones

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast