Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What happens once you've already cum?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [Removed post text]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    I normally book 1 hour of service.

After I blow my load at 7th minutes I'll pick up my novel and continue reading it.

The WL would most probably be painting her toe nails.

You've paid for 60 minutes. You stay in the room for 60 minutes.
    Then you get woken up for your meds...........

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What happens once I’ve cum…
    I stop the car, wipe the seat down, do a u turn and say to myself that I should really wait and try it with one of the girls in the shop next time.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Realize that I didn't really want to do it after all.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Then you get woken up for your meds...........
    And find out you're the street sweeper of Hampton Road, Artarmon.

Banned
    It's "Hampden" dumbfuck.....I don't think they have "Street Sweepers", just stick to your fish and meds

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    It's "Hampden" dumbfuck.....I don't think they have "Street Sweepers", just stick to your fish and meds
    And guitar. Some day it will pay off.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by mountain69chicken View Post
    Title. Do you go another round if you have time or do you just leave. I usually end up controlling my self and finish around 45 min mark but just end up leaving after that even if I booked for an hour. do anyone know if some girls go for multiple rounds? Any recommendations
    If there are 10-15 minutes left I just leave. Who wants to keep laying on the bed or put your head on the pillow number of guys have been there. Few years ago at Croyden place the WL turned the sheet upside down to get it ready for the next customer.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnisfun1969 View Post
    If there are 10-15 minutes left I just leave. Who wants to keep laying on the bed or put your head on the pillow number of guys have been there. Few years ago at Croyden place the WL turned the sheet upside down to get it ready for the next customer.
    I usually try to leave early before the first buzzer goes off, but some girls would ask me to stay a bit longer. I presume it is because in a shop environment, it wouldn't look good on the girl when a customer leaves early. I would stay until the first buzzer if she's a nice girl, doing time-wasting stuff like snuggling up on the bed, having a smoke together, sharing photos of pets, etc.

Banned
    Two of the best WLs I've ever had made me cum twice in an hour.

One was treating me to a pussy slide first round, she cupped her hands under my dick as I was about to cum and collected my cum. We cuddled, chatted and only had 20 mins left. She gave me one hell of a DFK, BBBJ and made me fuck her since I didn't get to fuck her first round. She squeezed my dick so hard with her Kegels that I came second time before times up.

Second one we had the usual DFK + BBBJ + sex in several positions first round. She gave me a quick massage and went on to give me another BBBJ. I told her not to try making me cum second time as I am not in my prime anymore but she kept going. Her BBBJ technique was so great I told her I was about to cum, she quickly gobbled my dick and swallowed all my cum.

I've been looking for other talents who could make me cum like those two I had but no luck. Most of the new talents have very normal techniques that it's mostly about me trying to make myself cum rather than them making me cum. Even with my BBFS regulars I'd rather pay them for 30 mins, cum and go, because they're just too lazy to try and make me cum second time if I book them for 60 mins.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    everyone is different, and us older guys know one shot is enough, so we have to maximise our time, and the best way is with a routine
    shower, massage, mutual oral, sex, massage, shower, driver home sleep
    but you can create your own routine to suit your physical ability.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I go home, clear mind, chilled

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12