Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chinese student’s return to Australia

Junior Member(有D料到) funseeker78's Avatar

Chinese student’s return to Australia

Did fellow punters read the latest news from China?
    Chinese government has ordered their students studying abroad to return to their universities and study face to face. Almost all of Chinese students are studying online and now it’s banned. Expect to see a lot of Chinese students return to Australia in the next few months.
    This is good news for punters who are grappling with quality and increased costs in the punting scene.
    Let’s see how this unfolds

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by funseeker78 View Post
    Chinese government has ordered their students studying abroad to return to their universities and study face to face. Almost all of Chinese students are studying online and now it’s banned. Expect to see a lot of Chinese students return to Australia in the next few months.
    This is good news for punters who are grappling with quality and increased costs in the punting scene.
    They've just announced that students facing delays getting a plane ticket, visa or accommodation can get an exemption.

this is whats driving up rental prices around Sydney. I've heard of 40% increase in the past 2-3 months.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    There were quite a few building approvals for new student accommodations around the Kensington/Kingsford area about 4 years ago, but actual work stalled when Covid hit. It is only just starting up again now, mainly demolitions, so I doubt there will much available before the middle/end of next year.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Increased rental prices might mean greater work ethic and need to take care of punters. We are in need of new MLs.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by funseeker78 View Post
    The students are here to get an education.

They don't come here to be your sex tool.

Our universities are not the middle men for massage parlours.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Most WLs who are "students" are studying some bullshit English course. I've rarely encountered actual uni students from like UTS and shit doing WL jobs.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Most WLs who are "students" are studying some bullshit English course. I've rarely encountered actual uni students from like UTS and shit doing WL jobs.
    Spot on mate, I never met one that wasn’t doing an English course 🤣 one of the girls at CBD told me she had an agent in Japan that sorted the entire thing out for her. Shop accomodation course. She came here to fuck for cash.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If you frequent shops at the 450 to 600 range, i.e. KMP or MOC - you'll find actual university students (from UTS and USyd)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I somewhat agree with Meng and Rogeryou especially with the Koreans and Japanese who come here to work short term to make as much money as they can. They are generally young and work extremely long hours. The ones that stay longer than 6 months but under 3 years are indeed on those sham english courses.

I have come across a few Chinese WL who initial purpose was to study eg post grads or masters but realised the cost of living, accommodation and on-going course payments is beyond them and to assist they get into this industry. This was what HK S***** from 42 and No5 told me who is currently studying business, whether it is true or not is another matter.

We shall see the impact of this new edict has in the next few months.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I actually saw quite a number of WLs working for agencies. Not all of them are rich to live comfortably here. They usually only work when they need money

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There is the odd one or two, Christina and Taylor from n5M come to mind. Both now of course having moved on.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Firstly I do not visit Chinese Working Ladies or Masseuses, never been attracted to someone Chinese and the few WL I have seen have been rubbish.

Sure a young Jackie Chan was okay ;-) The way he could bend......LOL

Secondly I can concur the rental market is flooded. Popped in to a few inspections out Arncliffe and Sydenham way last week and they were packed.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by BDU View Post
    Firstly I do not visit Chinese Working Ladies or Masseuses, never been attracted to someone Chinese and the few WL I have seen have been rubbish.

Sure a young Jackie Chan was okay ;-) The way he could bend......LOL

Secondly I can concur the rental market is flooded. Popped in to a few inspections out Arncliffe and Sydenham way last week and they were packed.
    How would you tell the difference? If they don't open their mouth and reveal their accent there's no way to tell. Chinese, Japanese and Korean all look very similar. Me being Asian I usually struggle with telling the difference.

Are you referring to their attitude that you're not attracted to?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    If you frequent shops at the 450 to 600 range, i.e. KMP or MOC - you'll find actual university students (from UTS and USyd)
    What is KMP? I didn't know MOC were in this price range?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tcrawford View Post
    What is KMP? I didn't know MOC were in this price range?
    KMP = Kiss Me Pussy, search for KMP Australia.
    And yes, that's their current ballpark pricing.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarquin View Post
    Increased rental prices might mean greater work ethic and need to take care of punters. We are in need of new MLs.
    Sorry to say it is more likely to result in increased rates demanded by WLs that would end up hitting our wallets.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    Spot on mate, I never met one that wasn’t doing an English course �� one of the girls at CBD told me she had an agent in Japan that sorted the entire thing out for her. Shop accomodation course. She came here to fuck for cash.
    Most are doing bogus courses, but I have met quite a few who are studying legitimate courses. One was study to be a lawyer (her room had bunch of law books on the floor), one was study to be a teacher and the other was studying accountancy.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GT101 View Post
    Most are doing bogus courses, but I have met quite a few who are studying legitimate courses. One was study to be a lawyer (her room had bunch of law books on the floor), one was study to be a teacher and the other was studying accountancy.
    Could I please ask you how you managed to meet the girls you referred to, and arranged to visit them in their rooms. I expected that most overseas students share apartments and won’t reveal to each other that they hustle men like us. Thanks..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How would you tell the difference? If they don't open their mouth and reveal their accent there's no way to tell. Chinese, Japanese and Korean all look very similar. Me being Asian I usually struggle with telling the difference.

Are you referring to their attitude that you're not attracted to?
    Come on Meng I can tell the difference between most asians even Malay and Indo look different surely you can too.
    I admit many of the asian races are crossbreeds and there are predominantly plenty of ethnic chinese and mongols in most of them but you can still tell the difference most of the time.

Perhaps my training ground of wandering around Malaysia and identifying young ladies of Indo , Thai , Malay, Chinese, spanish, scottish and other mix helped me out.

I actually do not think Chinese look like K or J at all. Sure perhaps the ethnic Mongol J girls but even that is a stretch, the ethnic Korean J girls are pretty obvious.

Of course there are always exceptions but then you just have to look closer.

If you are not as observant or analytical as me the really easy way to tell is to either read their Bio or ask them .

I am unfortunately referring to their appearance, they just do not appeal to me and it is not some level of bias either. I have had quite a lot of asian friends and girlfriends over the years.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast