Thread: HONEY - bubbly body + personality

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

HONEY - bubbly body + personality

Had to get shopping done at Top Ryde so popped in quickly to see the newer girls. Roster pics for Honey, Yomi and Ivy look amazing. But as per usual after seeing the line-up I reckon only Ivy is accurate. Sigh…

Anyways.. decided to go with HONEY cos was in the mood for bigger boobs.

SCOPING
    She is not 19 as per roster. Probably 10yrs older but still a young and hot looking viet chick. Very curvy, not usually my thing but something about her small proportions and sub160cm height with her bubble bum and perky boobs just works. She also has a beautiful smile that makes her very approachable.

PART1
    Standard, not very strong, more rubbing than anything. She is very talkative though and her bubbly personality just shines through. Something about the viet accent really turns me on, dunno why.

PART2
    For $70, clothes came off, except for undies. B2B was excellent, soft kisses on neck and nipples. I wasn’t pushy today, but despite her years of experience she wouldn’t allow kissing or FIV. Maybe others have gotten further. She got me pretty hard though but Part3 also not on offer.

OVERALL
    Could feel some chemistry and maybe on return visits I can get more out of this little minx. Her body isn’t normally my type but her arse and boobs on a small body are hard to ignore. Stars may align in the future…

Happy Punting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any idea if she is working elsewhere?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by J3ffrey View Post
    Any idea if she is working elsewhere?
    She told me she only works at this place and only a couple of days a week. But I thought I had seen her roster pics up at BSM in the city. Who knows with the pics tho… 85% fake.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sounds like a good session! Although I am wondering on the $70 tip. So it was a NHJ and B2B? How was the B2B, would you say it was worth the extra $20, depsite her keeping her underwear on?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDipper View Post
    She told me she only works at this place and only a couple of days a week. But I thought I had seen her roster pics up at BSM in the city. Who knows with the pics tho… 85% fake.
    Yeah thought the pic was fake, if not taken in the actual shop most of the time it is fake... Does she have any tattoos?