Thread: Bella - Brazilian

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Bella - Brazilian

Arrived at around 5pm....Greeted by Chris and Jacintha.

Looking at the lineup, decided to choose Bella.

She has an amazing personality with awesome tan-brown skin

Her laughter will melt your heart

I had an amazing sexy time with Bella...

Obrigada Bella

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The blonde one could be dangerous....if you now what i meant (ie. lady boys). Really love real women and she looks like below with added contrast

https://wallhaven.cc/w/j8ejl5

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Have been interested in booking Bella. Could you elaborate on your session with her. Did she offer DFK, BBBJ, DATY etc.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCaveman551 View Post
    Cheers mate. Thanks for the info, again. She sounds very nice. I don't mind the $50 for DFK. Won't book if no DFK on offer. Can you or any other punter assist if DFK is on the menu as extra. LFK is not my or many other punters thing. Those Ginza girls have spoiled us silly ROFL
    Still don't understand 😂 They can suck c** but can’t kiss lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpearl View Post
    Still don't understand �� They can suck c** but can’t kiss lol
    Or they lick ass but don’t kiss

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks Dave2022.

Boys we all know hoe or not, kissing is a very personal thing for a lot of women. If not on offer, I'll book someone else - simple. I appreciate the working girls being honest about this rather than refusing DFK after you have booked. I've walked out quietly on dishonest girls before as I need some form of DFK. My loss entirely ( both money & time) but for me no point punting without some DFK. Ah dishonesty in this profession can earn the girls some easy $$$.
    The while having se* is a personal thing . Most girls are good actress. They just make us feel that they like it lol . They are giving their while body , not kissing a bit silly .

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks Dave2022.

Boys we all know hoe or not, kissing is a very personal thing for a lot of women. If not on offer, I'll book someone else - simple. I appreciate the working girls being honest about this rather than refusing DFK after you have booked. I've walked out quietly on dishonest girls before as I need some form of DFK. My loss entirely ( both money & time) but for me no point punting without some DFK. Ah dishonesty in this profession can earn the girls some easy $$$.
    Captain Sir... No LFK...No DFK...."Surgically" tightened pussy, I think it's an ambush. What will we do?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpearl View Post
    Still don't understand �� They can suck c** but can’t kiss lol
    Not entirely stupid: An ML who is also a nurse mentioned that because Covid is a respiratory illness she avoids kissing because it is the most efficient way of getting infected. The same ML was happy to provide BBBJ to regulars. Different strokes for different folks.