Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BLUE from Ginza - Yoga fantasy come true

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Not really, no need to delete. She might thank him for the post, it surely created a lot of interest for punters to see a well toned and flexible body, so her bookings must have increased, while there’s no disclosure of where she goes to for Yoga.

It’s more effective than saying a girl has a pair of beautiful big boobs to die for, a fake boob job well done.
    Thanks for the advice
    I went to see Blue yesterday
    I mentioned the AR, thankfully she wasn't upset
    She said another customer had showed it to her already and knew it was me

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Need to get some down facing dog poses from her

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for great advice 👍. I booked Blue, boy o boy, isn't she wonderful. Loved every minute spent with her. She's yoga guru, likes to spread her legs apart in a mish position. Bit sensitive down there but is a trooper and can take pounding. Will be back to see her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I had a similar experience but mine was with my hairdresser.
    Went to a hair salon for a wash and hair cut and the young girl that washed my hair was a curvy brunette and you could tell she had d size melons by the tight button up shirt. Amazing head massage while getting shampooed and good hair cut . Fast forward a week later I visit my local massage joint for my fortnightly b2b and etc and I'm told that there is a new girl, I ask to meet her first. I'm waiting in the room and a little knock and she enters and it's the girl that shampooed my hair. She remembered me and those tits was jackpot worthy. Amazing.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by kongi View Post
    Thanks for great advice 👍. I booked Blue, boy o boy, isn't she wonderful. Loved every minute spent with her. She's yoga guru, likes to spread her legs apart in a mish position. Bit sensitive down there but is a trooper and can take pounding. Will be back to see her.
    Happy you enjoyed it Kongi

If you go back and see her make sure you hit her up about fantasies or fetishes
    She is not only a good root but has a wild side you wouldn't expect
    She will really broaden your sexual horizons if you get on her good side

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    WTF? Just saw this lmao, either it's a fantasy story or you are one of the luckiest muthafuker out there lol, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, man you really hit the jackpot haha, I love girls in yoga pants as well, is she still working these days? It's been a while since your last post.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ymmv
    Didn’t like to take a pounding, a little kps, don’t this, turned mechanical, give a good bbbj the 2nd time around

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12