Thread: Massage places or Brothels for better looks?

Massage places or Brothels for better looks?

Looking at the prices of massage shops, you'll see 100 - 150 for a 30min HJ, a bit more if you want a BJ where places like Ginza have talent starting at $160 for 30 min.

Massage shops have lack lustre photos but are easier to get to, meanwhile Ginza is a bit of a hike but the photos look great. I've mostly been going to massage shops so far.

If I'm going to pay ~$160, would I meet a better looking girls at a brothel or massage shop?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    massage shop for sure.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    massage shop for sure.
    I agree, the pretty girls want to chose who they have FS with, not just do it with every Tom dick and harry.
    But now and then you will find a stunner WL.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    massage parlours in my experience.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I agree for sure

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I find ml is a place for better looks.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Totally agree. Most MLs are much prettier.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ive got to say there are a lot of hot women doing privates, but at $250 an hour it can get quite steep if your punting twice a week,

massage shop, provided you pick the right one. some brothels have some absolute stunners too. Hope that makes it easier for you.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    My opinion is there is no answer to this question, because there is no correlation between how pretty a girl is and where she chooses to work. A pretty girl wouldn't go "oh I'm so pretty, therefore I'll go work in a brothel instead of an MP", or vice versa.

The prettiest WG I've fucked was in a brothel (Chinese girl in 5* about 5 years ago, can't remember her name), second prettiest was in an MP (Chinese girl in DOS, Chloe). Apart from them, it's evenly spread.

Having said that, what is definitely different between brothel and MP is that the girls presentation would be different.

Girls in brothels would be all dolled up and wearing sexy clothing that you wouldn't normally see people wearing on the street. MLs are more likely to be less made up and wearing less revealing clothing because they can't make it too obvious that sexual services are being performed on premise.

This difference could influence our perception of how "pretty" they are.