Thread: Beautiful Thai babe Riya, best natural C Cups, not to be missed

Beautiful Thai babe Riya, best natural C Cups, not to be missed

Person's Name : Riya

Establishment : seven hills angel massage

Month/Year of Visit: January 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : shop 2, 53 Leabons Lane, Seven Hills https://m.locanto.com.au/sydney/ID_5...s-massage.html

Phone : (02) 8664 4789

Hours of Business : 10am - 8pm

Rates : $40/30 min, they also listed $55/30 min for remedial massage - this could be for the lady clients ?

Extras Cost : $50 for NHJ

Services Provided This Session : some light tickling massage on my back, cuddling and tits play, nude HJ

Age : 20's, glamorous model look, one of the most beautiful Thai girl I have ever met, not to be missed

Size/shape : size 8, curvy body, flat tummy, all natural 35 C Cups, best set of tits in my Top 10, I was like in heaven when I buried my head in between them,

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Value for money/recommend? : YES, highly recommended.

My experience/comments :

Have an early work appointment out west. was sort of planning to have a quickie right after before heading back to work. If it were a Wednesday, then it's easy, just head straight to 227 North Strathfield to see my no 1 girl Cherry 🍒, but it ain't. So, should I try one of the two new shops : 41 Epping or 108 Mirage ? or just go to some tried and tested places like 200 Stanmore or 208 Oasis, as I was not in a position to make booking, Stanmore seems to be the safest bet with 4 shops in a row. Also considering heading to 7 Cowper for an early morning fuck with their roster showing 4 busty girls..............

Works completed early and it was 9.15am and I was free and ready, but which shop would open so early. Sort of remember some Seven Hills shops opens early - Found 28 Hope St and the reviews said it opens from 9.30am. that will do.

somehow I drove past the two Best Street shop and saw one shop has it's Open sign on already, 5/138 I think, so I thought why not check it out. Parked the car and pressed the bell. an oldie Chinese lady let me in and asked if I have a booking, I said no, are you open? yes, come in.

This mamasan is one of those No doable one, so I was looking around to see if there is any one else, she might have sensed that so she yell out and asked Tina to come out for a look. A granny looking lady wearing a white Cheung Sham came and I turned and walked. It was a horrible experience.

Then I head to Hope Street, that groups of shops were all closed and when I get to 28. it closed, a big metal chain was used to chain up the metal gate and a padlock. It's closed, not sure if it is closed permanently ?? But the time was nearly 9.50am when I got there, so even if it was not opening at 9.30am, some one should be there before 10am ?

such is my luck. so it's time to head back in the M4 and go Stanmore. But from Seven Hills to get to the M4, I could go via Leabons Street and there is one shop I have never been. It probably won't be any good, but my adventure self told me why not? and BOY, am I glad I DID !

Parked on the side street and walked to the shop, it was spot on 10am. the open sign is on, when I walked in, the first face I saw was a beautiful looking Thai girl, but my eye sight was immediately captured by the big white cleavage she has on display, nice big tits, being a Thai, they are probably fakes. But gee, she is so pretty, I don't mind her even if I have to play with implanted breasts. she asked if I have a booking, I said, no. She leads me into a room on the right hand side and asked how long you want to stay, I said half hour, (she must be quite new there, as she has to look on the wall to tell me it's $40 for 30 min). that was one price list, and there is another price list next to it showing remedial massage $55/30 min, that can't be all inclusive, may be for female customers with no tips ?

After I handed over the $40, she asked me to pay her $50 more for the happy ending !! OK, that's good, straight forward, I like it, just to make sure, I asked, are you doing the massage for me ? She said yes, you want to see other girls, I said, no, no, no - just want to make sure it's you (in fact, I have forgotten to ask if the happy ending including clothes off............lol), I was starstruck, simple as that. I guess when I am meeting a truly beautiful girl who is clearly out of my league usually, I could lost the pot a bit in my behaviour ? is it normal or just me. Luckily it is not a FS shop, or I might not be able to perform...........haha

I did remember to ask her name, she said Riya, I thought she said Mia, and thanks to brother Whatsup who provided me with her right name.I then asked Riya to use the bathroom, she shows me right at the back of the shop, out to the common corridor and told me to use the one marked shop 2. there is no shower in this place.

Back to my room and started to undress. Riya back into the room and asked if I like a firm or soft massage, I said soft please. For a beautiful creature like Riya, I have too much respect for her so I didn't want to lay on my back, spread my legs and let her go straight into part 2. My inside told me to take it slow, have some foreplay (part 1!) then let her takes the lead to tell me to turn over !

I found the large pillow underneath the table, placed it under the cover sheet and lay on my tummy with my head resting on my arms.

Riya asked if I like oil, I said not too much, then instead of using no oil or just a little, she used powder instead. I have to stop her as powder always leaves some smells on the clothing (undies), I never took any chances, so she promised me to wipe down my back later. little bit of powder and Riya gave me some very light, finger tips touches, she did reach my back side but no rimming and no TT either. I wasn't going to tell her where to touch, I was determined to behave like a gentleman and let Riya do her things. at around the 10 min mark I was getting a bit bored and wanted to get my hands on those big tits, so I was just about to get up to have a drink of water and my phone rang, it's work, no issue, told them I am running a bit late but will be on my way.

Perfect, I am out of the table, drink some water and now I have turned myself over. Riya sort of knows what I am getting ready for so she started stripping. this room doesn't have a big wall mirror, just one of those small vertical mirror will curves if you know what I mean, so without turning my head to follow Riya, I was missing out on the stripping actions. then Riya stand on my left when she took off her bra and release her goodies. from the side view, I can see how her breasts are hanging down, that is not a sight for enhanced tits. they looked natural to me, O.M.G. they are magnificent ( . )( . ) !!!

Then the undies comes off, she is now totally naked, I have a quick peep down there, she looks like fully shaven but with some shadows of perhaps a week's growth. Now Riya went back to my right hand side, she applies some oil in her hands and started the journey.

I could not hold back any more, I have to have those tits in my hand, I got up again, have another drink of water, and signal to Riya that I want to hug her, she comes closer to me and I hold her in my arms and we were chest to chest, her body was warm, her back side skin was cool, I reach down to grab her ass, they are tight and bouncy and meaty, great ASS. not as big and booty as Kat from MAC and much tighter than Coco at 208 Oasis. just some perfect ass you could ever grab hold of.

Time for her to turn around, I move her a bit to the left so I could see her full breasts from the small mirror. my hands reached to the front and cup them, AWESOME and they are ALL REAL !! this is unbelievable, I caress them very gently, the nipples have hardened and I kiss Riya's cheek. I have not had just sensual and enjoyable feeling in my hands and in my mind for a long time. and such a beautiful face.

This room has a sofa on the side, so I sat on it, pull Riya towards me, and I bury my head between those big C Cups, this feeling alone is well worth the $50 I paid, everything else would be a bonus. I tried to feed the breasts to my mouth but Riya said no sucking. OK, can I kiss them, that's fine, so I kissed all over the full round curves of the breasts. just leave the nipples alone.

When I have enough, I lay back down on the table, more oil was applied, for some reasons I didn't even think of Spanish at the time, may be because there wasn't any B2B, so at the back of my mind I thought probably titty fuck is not on, so rather to be rejected, I just go with the flow. I was very very happy and extremely grateful that I meet Riya today. and holding her tits while she is jerking me off, what more can this old man ask for ?

In fact, I have my left hand holding one of the breasts while my right hand slide down to grab one of those ass, they are not destined to be left alone. I was so aroused, that it didn't take long before I am reaching the point of no returns, Riya sensed that so her right hand goes that little bit faster, my left hand making sure I have all of her breast in my palm and my right hand was squeezing her ass cheek as hard as I could when I cum ! It wasn't a big long shot but it was ejaculated out and not dripping out, once, twice, and alright alright , the third one was just a drop. And Riya gave me some unique compliment, not saying I cum a lot, not saying I cum very far, but said, you are very horny, and she is absolutely spot on.

I didn't want that big O sensation to end too quickly, so I let go of her breast and placed my hand over hers so that my cock remains in her hand just a couple of minutes longer. When I lost all my erection, I let go so that Riya can clean up., and she did remember to wipe down my back for the residual powder, good girl.

Riya then asks me where do I want some massage as there is still 5 min to go, that's another tick. my left arm was actually a bit sore, so I told her to massage my arm. Now we are talking, Riya can massage, she was firm and hit some pressure points, and while she spends most of the remaining time on my left arm, she did spend the last 30 second to massage my right arm as well, and that's the way a massage should be done, you need to balance both side of the body. and she remains in the nude while doing the massage, just giving me more opportunity to admire her great body. when Riya was massaging my arm, she was close to my face and I would say, at close range, her smiling face is just stunning. I can find no fault in her facial feature, gee, how luck was I today. She simply would not be out of place in a Thai movie or on a cat walk.

I have to ask if Riya works in other shop ? she said only today at Seven Hills, and two days at Wentworthville. I asked if she works in the city, she said no, she studies in the city and she is scare of running into her classmates and teachers, so she will only work out west. That's a pity, and honestly, I don't know when is the next time I can meet Riya, so far away , damn.

On my way out, Riya said hope to see me again, gave me a hug, I felt her chest on mine one last time and of course, my hand has to give that ass another hard squeeze.

Walking back to my car, I could not wipe the smiles on my face, this was such a great session with this gem of a beauty. how can I see her again ??

Just telling it as it was.

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice find, I never knew this ship existed

Quote Originally Posted by chariot View Post
    Very nice review brother Ahlungor
    For those that don't mind a more experienced lady, you remind us of ho much value for money there is out there - and this shop was not even really on your radar
    You are not wrong there Bro, all my stars were aligned at that moment when Riya met me at the shop, I could not believe my luck when I saw her face and those cleavage. And when I certified that they are all natural, hallelujah my friend .

That’s how you out of no where bump into an absolute gem. This is what RnT is all about man .

Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Great report bro. Did she tell you the name of the other shop?

Quote Originally Posted by jamescole View Post
    Great report bro. Did she tell you the name of the other shop?
    Two wenty shops with Thai girls (same owner) pretty much opposite each other on Great Western - Iris and Sunshine Massage. Met some gems at both.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wondering what’s her working name at these 2 shops?

Quote Originally Posted by corner_king View Post
    Wondering what’s her working name at these 2 shops?
    On the basis Riya was using the same name when she worked in Five Dock before, I would assume she would use the same . If in doubt and you are keen to meet this beauty, Seven Hills is the place and then you can ask for more details.

Cheers

Check out Riya’s photos from her previous shop: in person she is much hotter 👏👏

But that cleavage won’t lie 👌👍😍

Attachment 72767 Riya

Attachment 72766 Riya

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    Two wenty shops with Thai girls (same owner) pretty much opposite each other on Great Western - Iris and Sunshine Massage. Met some gems at both.
    Thanks bro. Will pop over to check them out.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Wow she does look quite hot, will have to check her out

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She is at Iris on Thursday and sunshine on Sunday

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Boys, the best part is Riya is a twin. Not identical and Riya is the hottest but check out Lily on with Riya at Leabons on Friday. I met her first, great massage but she isn’t as confident. Nice chick tho

Quote Originally Posted by cunninglust View Post
    Boys, the best part is Riya is a twin. Not identical and Riya is the hottest but check out Lily on with Riya at Leabons on Friday. I met her first, great massage but she isn’t as confident. Nice chick tho
    Please tell me you've done the double!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Lol. Alas no, too much respect for one of them to ask