Thread: Emily, better late than never.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Emily, better late than never.

So I saw Emily a while ago, and promised her a review. The next day there was a major incident that kinda set me on my heels and so I never wrote the review. Anyway as I was walking along recently I bumped into Emily on the street. I must say all dressed up in a lovely matching mini skirt and jacket combo she looked absolutely smashing. We stopped for a chat, such a lovely girl, and that reminded me I still owed her a review.

For those who perhaps don't know this lovely girl, I'll try my best to do her justice.
    Emily is slim, great bolt on breasts that are just the right size for her slender frame. Pretty face with a big genuine smile, lovely dark eye-liner, and what you can't see under that stylish attire she was wearing, is that she is covered in tatts. Most tatts I've seen on a girl. She dances the line between sweetheart and heartbreaker very well.

I saw her at Epping (she works at a few different shops) back in December, I had booked ahead knowing it was her, and when she entered the room she greeted me very warmly, and said she recognised my voice as I came in and said hello to the girl on reception, and remembered my name from when I had seen her previously at Saigon Princess.
    It was late so I only booked 30 mins so she could scoot off home, but at no stage during that 30mins did things feel rushed or lacking in effort. Last customer of the day, still 100% effort. In fact I think we ran over by a few minutes.

The finer details I will keep to myself, all you need to know is that Emily is a top line "open minded" service provider, her massage danced between therapeutic and sensual, and when it came time for extras, she was even better than I had remembered. During the massage we chatted freely and had a few laughs. Exactly how I like the vibe of a session.

If tatts aren't your thing, I understand and yeah she is probably not your girl, but if you like a slim, sexy as hell Vietnamese girl with a sweet disposition and a fantastic work ethic, Emily should be on your list.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks. Natural boobs?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by REL View Post
    Thanks. Natural boobs?
    No mate, Bolt ons, but they're fantastic.

Shop Owner
    Hot 🔥 and pretty Emily roster today
    Please call for booking

Wechat ID: twinklestar868
    Phone: 0493498228

Shop Owner
    Hot 🔥 and pretty Emily roster today
    Please call for booking

Wechat ID: twinklestar868

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any idea where else she works??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by crum View Post
    Any idea where else she works??
    Try 192 Ryde and 331 Concord!

Shop Owner
    Monday 💙
    Tracy ( Thai ) new
    * super pretty young girl , gorgeous face and hot hour glass figure , 166 cm , size 7, so sweet & charming , she speaks perfect English . very good looking young girl with soft personality .
    Professional skill , super b service

Susie ( Korean )
    * super pretty young girl , white skin , gorgeous face , hot hour glass figure , 165 cm , size 7 , so sweet & charming , she speaks perfect English .very good looking and soft personality .
    Professional excellent service . No 1 popular !

Rebecca ( Chinese)
    *beautiful girl very nice body , 168 cm , size 7 slim figure , C cup , most friendly and patient ,professional massage skill ,
    super nice GFE No 1 good service ,
    most popular

Mellisa ( Chinese)
    * beautiful girl model figure D cup 168cm super GFE open minded ( speaks Cantonese), highly popular

Emily ( Vietnamese) new
    *hot and pretty girl , size 6 , 164cm , 46kg , D cup , whit skin , very Pretty face , nice figure, sweet personality, open minded service

41 Epping Massage
    Address: Level 1, 41 Beecroft Road, Epping NSW 2121
    Wechat: twinklestar8688