Hours of Business : 7 days open from 9am to 12am

Rates : 70 1/2 Hour

Extras Cost : No

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ DFK

Size/shape : slim figure

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

Never been to this shop before, but found myself in the area early one morning so decided to give this place a go as it was open and cheap. There is plenty of street parking available and a front and back entrance. It would have been fine to use the front entrance, but I took the back stairs. Firstly the place is really run down, and shabby looking, but what can you expect for $70 for 30 minutes. There was a vey old lady at the desk (as well as an even older man) who was puffing away on a cigarette. I paid $70 for 30 mins and she calls out for Nala.

Got taken to the room and reluctantly had a shower in the very dirty shower. There was only a single bed but that was fine. Nala was attractive enough and had a slim body which was in good shape for her age. She proceeded to DFK and then gave me a nice BBBJ with lots of sucking and licking of my balls. Nala then jumped on for some cowgirl and then we moved to missionary. I find it increasingly harder to come with a condom on so opted for some more BBBJ. Ended up finishing with a combination of HJ/BBBJ.

Had a shower and then left. I did note that the towel on the bed was not changed after our session though!

Overall it was $70 well spent. Just wish the place was cleaner.

GT

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Person's Name : Nala

Establishment : 143 Marrickville Rd Marrickville

Month/Year of Visit : April 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 143 Marrickville Rd Marrickville

Phone : 02 9572 6842

Hours of Business : 7 days open from 9am to 12am

Rates : 70 1/2 Hour

Extras Cost : No

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ DFK

Size/shape : slim figure

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

Was in the area, and had a good time last time I visited, so went back. This time I was greeted by a man (who must be the owner) and was once again given Nala. I would have preferred to see someone else, but she seemed to be the only person available. The service was a repeat of what I had before, lots of DFK and tongue as well as a good BBBJ with lots of licking and sucking of my balls.

Nala then had a round of cowgirl and then shifted back to missionary to completion.

Overall the service was fine, but was an exact replica of the prior visit. Next time I visit I would like to see someone else or get some variety in the service provided.

GT