Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It's a done deal

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ColesBag View Post
    If I may suggest a compromise, have quality punts every 2-3 months instead of a what you may consider mediocre punts considerably more often.

Your circumstances suggest no wife/girlfriend or dependents. If or when that happens then you may have a different perspective on the need for sexual variety I promise you.
    So easy to identify a married man by his threads. Shall we tell the unitiated about MENOPAUSE. Better not.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Fingers crossed man. It's hard to quit and definitely hope you are able to do it too.

I am also hoping to get one last punt and get out. Waste a lot of time looking for WLs, going to see them and researching lol. Definitely can put that time and energy elsewhere.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Brothers...

I have relapsed momentarily. I saw an ad for a girl named Anna and confirmed this lady worked in Alexandria and so I had thought there was a moment to thank the lady who hooked me into the world of body slides. When I arrived at the new Redfern shop I was disappointed it wasn't her but also not that badly digusted by the place. It was new and had a good vibe... of course I had thought about leaving but one of the girls from 200 stanmore was working there. It's a great thing for them to rotate around shops for access throughout the week.

All up the damage was 175. No AR for this one but I was told they just started their aus99 account yesterday. I even told the lady I visited that I wasn't going to do this again and she was smiling and said see you again, to which I replied... yeah maybe not but maybe.

Bloody good and uplifting experience though. I dared thought about making her reliable ML. But alas, my journey to recovery restarts to day 1 again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    lol there's no such thing as quitting, once a punter always a punter. it's something you can't undo. There is moderation and cutting down... don't be so hard on yourself from relapsing.

Quote Originally Posted by chariot View Post
    Bro sorry to hear about your relapse. You were abstinent for a few weeks which is great.
    Stopping an ingrained habit is like trying to strangle a snake with one hand. There will be a struggle but you will kill it over the long term if you are committed
    Consider the abstinence period as a stepping stone that shows you didn't die when you didn't punt.
    Try to find a nice single girl but take all the right steps to not choose an undesirable gf
    Don't get married until at least age 30-35, unless you are pug ugly
    If you think a dud punt is bad, that's nothing compared to choosing a poor life partner
    my life advice is to never get married. you can't know whether or not you've chosen a good/poor life partner up front. Maybe you find one you think is great, but they change over time, they get jaded and cynical and then all of a sudden it's a dead bedroom in your mid 40s.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rjdin View Post
    Ahoy lads, I write this as my final punt for 2023. I have punted three times this year and that's not too bad. Overall cost in one month, about $500. While it's one of my best for abstinence I just thought this would be the final post to really cement my departure, at least for now.
    You must have strong determination and strong will to be able to go abstinence.

I only have two punts with my regular this month. If I don't see for two weeks she would send me a Wechat message. If I ignore it she would call me with her beautiful Northern Chinese voice and ask me why she hasn't seen me for so long.

I gave her the usual excuse of not having enough money.

Most probably she would be going home to China for good end of this year. And I won't be seeing her forever after that not that I would be missing her. And hopefully that would be the end of my punting story.

It has taken me two years to build up a rapport with her although she is a cheerful and friendly person to get to know.

I wish you the best of luck. We need something to keep our minds of the young and attractive MLs. Thankfully I have a small business, my fish tank and my guitar.

Banned
    You guys are 20 and punting? What a waste of money.

What the fuck happened to picking up girls in a bar for free?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chariot View Post
    Smartphones happened
    hahaha.
    They have amplified the problem haven't they.
    I reckon when I was 20 I never even thought about paying for sex. I certainly could not afford it.
    Where are these 20yos getting the cash?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12