Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's a done deal

Senior Member(無間使者)

It's a done deal

Ahoy lads, I write this as my final punt for 2023. I have punted three times this year and that's not too bad. Overall cost in one month, about $500. While it's one of my best for abstinence I just thought this would be the final post to really cement my departure, at least for now.

While quitting weighed in on my mind I decided to see one last ML for the road. It was disappointing as I had reviewed her before. Pm for details. But it turned into a FS and it was one of my most dud punts to date. Definitely not what I was expecting from a previous experience. I'll have to make it up with one last guaranteed punt to finish off on a decent note at least.

Overall, punts were good but financially and mentally holding me back from being better. In my mind I see a future when I reach retirement age, have a lot of cash and a lot of free time. I guess as a mid 20s kid, the future might be better when I think about younger girls to service me. I'm understanding this business is a revolving door for young talent. I won't be missing out until I'm dead.

I'll count myself a bit lucky as I now have a regular legit ML that won't do the extras but literally tease me to oblivion without having to pay extras and by that I mean a massage of the testicles and a squeeze of the shaft.

To all the brothers wanting to quit, just have a did punt and you won't ever need post nut clarity.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just open bumble find a woman, depending on your age.Thats how I retired but having said similar cost of having a girlfriend or more.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Piss poor man, I am not a quitter

Almost sounds like a sibon post.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Almost sounds like a sibon post.
    Only if Warwick would attack him ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Only if Warwick would attack him ?
    Mind if I join?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rjdin View Post
    Ahoy lads, I write this as my final punt for 2023. I have punted three times this year and that's not too bad. Overall cost in one month, about $500. While it's one of my best for abstinence I just thought this would be the final post to really cement my departure, at least for now.

While quitting weighed in on my mind I decided to see one last ML for the road. It was disappointing as I had reviewed her before. Pm for details. But it turned into a FS and it was one of my most dud punts to date. Definitely not what I was expecting from a previous experience. I'll have to make it up with one last guaranteed punt to finish off on a decent note at least.

Overall, punts were good but financially and mentally holding me back from being better. In my mind I see a future when I reach retirement age, have a lot of cash and a lot of free time. I guess as a mid 20s kid, the future might be better when I think about younger girls to service me. I'm understanding this business is a revolving door for young talent. I won't be missing out until I'm dead.

I'll count myself a bit lucky as I now have a regular legit ML that won't do the extras but literally tease me to oblivion without having to pay extras and by that I mean a massage of the testicles and a squeeze of the shaft.

To all the brothers wanting to quit, just have a did punt and you won't ever need post nut clarity.
    Good on you. Punting should not be the ultimate goal but to spice things up and bring some excitement. You are young and there is no shortage of girls. Focus on yourself and lifting your game, health and lifestyle.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rjdin View Post

Good on you mate. I'm taking the similar path too. I'm doing around $1,300 monthly for the past months.

I've called it an early retirement to do what I like. I have a small and steady income through hard work. I do appreciate the value of money.

Basically the novelty has worn off for me in punting. My job is challenging. there is continuous learning in it as I've been learning about video production and editing. And I'm picking up playing acoustic guitar as an distraction from punting.

Getting a girl to bed in a massage parlour is too easy. You just pay your way through it.

Although I've stopped punting I still post here. Because looking at punting from the third person is kind of funny. Sometimes I couldn't help having a laugh reading the ARs.

Secondly no one could stop you from posting something nonsensical here and the traffic of this site is high and you'll get read here more than in FB or IG.

I only have been punting for 2 years. To me punting is an aberration and not a constancy. I have nothing against the practitioner whether he/she is the seller or buyer.

Have fun mate and peace.

[QUOTE=Sibon;2594234]

Secondly no one could stop you from posting something nonsensical here and the traffic of this site is high and you'll get read here more than in FB or IG.
    [\QUOTE]

You’re wrong there, you’re only being tolerated to a certain degree. This site is here to promote the industry, if your posts are deemed harmful to the industry, you’ll be gone…

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Best of luck with staying quit brother. I'm in a similar situation to you, too young and too poor to be doing this, and it's ended up as a crutch that has stopped me from trying in the dating world. So I'll probably be quitting soon too.

From past experience of trying to quit, it doesn't seem to matter whether your last punt is good or bad. If it was bad, you want one more good one to make up for it. If it was good, you want to chase that feeling again. Though this is worse if you get some sort of "special" feeling in that session. I've thought that the best last punt would be one of the seasoned pros where you know you'll have a good time, but there's never a hint of anything more there. The famous Cherry is good for this.

Of course if I do quit I'd be deleting wechat and blocking myself from this forum, otherwise it'd be impossible.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    You’re wrong there, you’re only being tolerated to a certain degree. This site is here to promote the industry, if your posts are deemed harmful to the industry, you’ll be gone…
    I'm sure you won't die of being banned from an adult site or any site.

But if you do. Life is not worth living.

There is a bigger and shinier life waiting for you outside punting. Seek it, be enlightened by it and be inspired by it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    I'm sure you won't die of being banned from an adult site or any site.

But if you do. Life is not worth living.

There is a bigger and shinier life waiting for you outside punting. Seek it, be enlightened by it and be inspired by it.
    Then keep going and prepare to find out.

I’m sure you’re used to that anyway.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    having a regular massage girl is awesome, you get to build up a relationship and the part 2 is lot better, more personal and not mechanical

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have been pondering retirement as well. In my late 20’s. I did one punt and now been at it for six years. There’s just a few favourites I want to revisit and some new ones I want to try. Easier said than done to retire. Good luck!

I think I’m done with my weekly sessions, I’d rather have money to go overseas and punt with women for the whole day and night. I just punt when I absolutely need to in Sydney,

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If I may suggest a compromise, have quality punts every 2-3 months instead of a what you may consider mediocre punts considerably more often.

Your circumstances suggest no wife/girlfriend or dependents. If or when that happens then you may have a different perspective on the need for sexual variety I promise you.

Banned
    Life will get tougher as we move forward. Food and fuel prices are up, interest rates still going up and now WL prices are up. Guys will need to budget and get their priorities right. More important to look after yourself than throw your hard earned cash at girls so they can live better lives at your expense.

There are girls out there who need intimacy or sex. Even though many believe the whole world revolves around them they still need men in their lives. They can't survive in their own little bubble and use vibrators to keep themselves satisfied. Nothing beats a real banana!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Life will get tougher as we move forward. Food and fuel prices are up, interest rates still going up and now WL prices are up. Guys will need to budget and get their priorities right. More important to look after yourself than throw your hard earned cash at girls so they can live better lives at your expense.

There are girls out there who need intimacy or sex. Even though many believe the whole world revolves around them they still need men in their lives. They can't survive in their own little bubble and use vibrators to keep themselves satisfied. Nothing beats a real banana!
    So you're saying all the lesbians in the world are all just craving a real dick?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    So you're saying all the lesbians in the world are all just craving a real dick?
    Not at all. I'm referring to heterosexual or bisexual girls. Lesbians may believe they don't need a guy but if they want kids the sperms definitely not coming from a lesbian. A man is still needed to produce a child but they will use IVF or get a friend to donate it for that purpose.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Once you have fucked 100s of women the next one doesn’t add that much more to your life experience. Sure you need sex like food and air and water but it loses the initial magic over time and you only need it once in while.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast