Thread: New girl Yulie soft, sensual and sense of newish

Banned

New girl Yulie soft, sensual and sense of newish

Girl beauty: 4/5
    English: 4/5
    Nationality: Korean
    Price 150$/1 hour

I've been feeling a little stressed out lately. I'm not sure if it's because of the work I've been doing, or if it's because of my personal life. Either way, I need to take some time for myself and relax.

I was so excited to get a massage from this beautiful Korean woman. She was so sweet and gentle, and I could tell she really cared about what she was doing. Tiffany said she was new but I still wanted to give it a try.

She started by massaging my feet, which were so soft and smooth. Then she moved on to my calves and thighs, making sure to pay attention to each muscle group individually. She even spent some time working on my back--which is one of my favorite places to be touched!

As she worked her way up my body, I could feel myself getting harder by the second. Her hands felt like heaven on my skin; they were so soft yet firm at the same time. She took great care not to hurt me or bruise me in any way--which made me feel safe enough to let go completely and enjoy every moment of her touch without worry of pain or discomfort whatsoever!

When she finally reached my face (after giving me a nice long massage), she leaned down close enough for us both and asked me to turn over.

"How'd you like your happy ending?" as she was standing naked in front of me.. no clue when she undressed... she had this amazing body.
    "Well, my skin really sensitive, so I like a lot of attention on it. I haven't cum for a few days, so I'd like it to be intense. And a tight grip on my balls as I cum..." She smiled as she ran one hand down the inside of each thigh, making me groan.

After a minute or so of this my cock was twitching and jumping, desperate for attention, the tip swollen and purple with anticipation. She leant forward, flicking her hair over it, trailing down over my bulging nuts, causing me to squirm and whimper. She grinned and picked up the lube, squirting a very generous amount into her right palm before wrapping her left hand around the base of my shaft, creating a tight cockring that held me steady. I started to feel lightheaded as my balls constricted and my whole body tensed. The pressure on my balls was incredible, in other situation it would have been unbearably sore, but right now it only added to the intensity of my imminent orgasm. "Fuck... Fuck..." In what must be at least forty-five seconds she pressed back against me, lifting herself off of their foreheads while holding onto my nipples once again. . My legs were trembling from exertion, making both of us jump slightly because there's no way any reasonable person can actually tell when someone is giving you this amazing handjob.....

And I came....

I had better massages but she was different... she was young naive and good at only a few things... but the few things were worth all your money...Please meet her with an open mind if you like breath of fresh air....

Mammasan Tiffany don't know where you find all these people and train them but oo la la....

Banned
    Thanks darling good review,looking forword to see you soon
    Last edited by Rosebery healing workshop; 05-02-2023 at 04:03 PM.

Junior Member(有D料到) Bullets Durgom's Avatar
    I too have had the pleasure of spending time with Yuie.
    Very pretty, sexy and enthusiastic
    Highly recommended... her L plates will be F1 after a few laps....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    How old is she?

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMural123 View Post
    How old is she?
    22yolooking forward to see u
    Last edited by ladyau; 23-09-2023 at 11:35 AM.

Banned
    Hi all gentlemens, young & energetic Yuie working today, Hurry-up and make a booking for a good massage with prostate & dragon tendon treatment services!!!! Excellent time

Banned
    Hi all gentlemens, young & energetic Yuie working today ,Hurry-up and make a booking for a good massage with prostate & dragon tendon treatment services!!!! Excellent time