Thread: YUKI - Curvy Japanese Hottie

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

YUKI - Curvy Japanese

Most of the girls in this joint are on the larger curvier side and most of them all provide exceptional service. I’m making my way through the few smaller slim girls on roster. YUKI is down as a size6 160, so one of the smaller ones and the pics show a skinny legs on a slim body - looks perfect. Btw - prices have gone up. $140 for 30mins. Exxxy….

SCOPING
    A bit disappointed… this place uses real pics so maybe they were taken a while ago. She is a bit chunkier than expected, but has nice perky young boobs and a pretty face - enuf to get me going.

PART1
    Actually quite soft and she used heaps of warm oil. We talked about food, Japan and recent holidays. Doing my best to get a rapport going… cos wasn’t feeling it. She commented that I was too skinny, so I dun think she was feeling it either.

PART2
    She stripped down but kept her panties on (not a good sign). B2B on my back and then lay beside me to stroke my cock and give my chest light kisses, before quite a long CBJ. Took so long that I was losing my mojo. Even though not in the right moment I asked about Part3 and she declined. She did keep trying to get me over the line though and out of desperation I sat up and went in for a kiss.

Once I made contact she didn’t pull away and we lightly pashed for a bit while my cock grew large again in her hand. I pulled her into me feeling her nipples against my chest. Breathing getting heavier.. I palmed her crotch firmly and asked for again for Part3… but alas out of time. Maybe I waited too long to make my move.

She did tell me that she does offer FS, but to only a few and only to loyal customers and I forgot to ask how much. So I’m sure some punters out there have cracked this nut. But for me, it’s not worth the effort.

AFTERWARDS
    After my shower she was gorne. I did see Momo and Sua on my way out - Damn they looked good. Will definitely return one day for those two. Would love to crack Sua. The only other tall skinny I know off is JURI, but not sure if she is on roster anymore. New girl MACO has potential…

Happy Punting

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I’m surprised yuki has regulars as she’s one of the few that do cbj only at this shop