As title suggested, save your money.

Originally I was gonna write a AR but she doesn't even worth a AR since its such negative.
I'll try to keep this simple.

Had some spare time the other day and rocked up to 206, saw the line up nothing really stood out. Megumi was the only decent one with nice body and long legs.
Paid the damage and and told to go upstairs. After at least 10 min wait she finally came in. First thing she said is "shower".... I was stumped never had this kinda greeting before.
Thinking she is Jap with limited English I took off to shower. Fuck me dead, I was showering myself for about 5 min before she joined, she only provided soft rub around the body NOTHING else. At that point I knew this won't end well. Anyway I dried myself after shower and layed on bed, again she took her time to dry up before joining me. No LFK or DFK she started working on my little bro, before providing some bbbj. You can tell she is terribly inexperience. Worse is yet to come, I tried cuddling her and put my hands around her pair of A cups, she unwilling said "not too hard". Seriously I haven't even grasp her at that time. Next asked her to 69 which she obliged, I'm sorry to say her pussy is as disgusting as her service... it has a really strange smell which turned me off completely. I didn't even end up fucking her.

I don't see her on the roster anymore, maybe other bros had similar experience and reported to management?
Anyway - AVOID at all cost - save your money!!!