Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What do you look for in a massage session?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Themassageking View Post
    The holey grail is free sex from a ML.
    Spot on and +1

In a massage session - a solid massage
    In a RnT session - a good rub and a good tug
    In a FS session - a good fuck

So the holy grail is solid massage, with a good tug and free good sex from a ML, which btw is achievable.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hard massage is what I want but hard to find.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by spir55 View Post
    i find that making the connection makes the ML comfortable and more open to services.
    Easier connection could be made via more liberal opening of the wallet. :-)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I look for a beautiful girl, who is nice to talk to, is interested in some massage, is not shy or a clock watcher, does some lfk, teases throughout, gets my signals and customises her massage accordingly, does lots of teasing before the flip and on the flip continues with more of the same. I am ok with blue balls (infact i prefer that because i usually feel the guilt immediately after cumming and then i need to leave the establishment asap).

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by chariot View Post
    You know blue balls aren't healthy don't you?
    I come home and take care of them immediately.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    Spot on and +1

In a massage session - a solid massage
    In a RnT session - a good rub and a good tug
    In a FS session - a good fuck

So the holy grail is solid massage, with a good tug and free good sex from a ML, which btw is achievable.
    100% it's achievable. I've lost count on the frebbies I've had over the last 30 years. Just need to really connect with the ML and get lucky she is really horny

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Easier connection could be made via more liberal opening of the wallet. :-)
    In a post dated 7/2 you were crapping on about having no money and selling your car (I'm surprised you can drive), so the only thing in your wallet would be moths.If you are gonna write BS dopey, (which is all you do) just remember your previous posts to maintain continuity, so you don't look such a dumbfuck, cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Massive oversized Juggs
    And or Massive oversized Booty

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by spir55 View Post
    i find that making the connection makes the ML comfortable and more open to services.
    Most MLs advertised as "open minded" normally offer CBJ regardless of first or tenth visit. FS normally depends on the age range & how desperate they are for money. Most MILFs will offer FS without even mentioning CBJ whereas younger ones rarely offer FS only CBJ. When I tried FS with Emily/Alina at SBM (I wrote an AR a while back) I can tell that she rarely does FS. She charged me $150 on top of the $120 hourly which already included NHJ, this would've deterred most customers to go for that option. However, it was a well spent "once in a lifetime" experience as her pussy was still damn tight. Very rare to get MLs or WLs who still have naturally tight pussies these days.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lol Johnjohns beg to differ, theres some at lalabells 18, which advertises as a ml shop but im pretty sure they have a license so more obliging to go the distance.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good looking Under 30 tanned gal who is easy going and good to talk to with at least CBJ on the menu.
    Then hope it blossoms in to a better relationship and offers in future.
    Love is like a flower, you gotta let it grow

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    Most MLs advertised as "open minded" normally offer CBJ regardless of first or tenth visit. FS normally depends on the age range & how desperate they are for money. Most MILFs will offer FS without even mentioning CBJ whereas younger ones rarely offer FS only CBJ. When I tried FS with Emily/Alina at SBM (I wrote an AR a while back) I can tell that she rarely does FS. She charged me $150 on top of the $120 hourly which already included NHJ, this would've deterred most customers to go for that option. However, it was a well spent "once in a lifetime" experience as her pussy was still damn tight. Very rare to get MLs or WLs who still have naturally tight pussies these days.
    Hahah don't be so naive. Rarely do fs? Yes right. She's a seasoned pro !
    Agreed very tight pussy Indeed.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She definitely is good at what she does.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Hahah don't be so naive. Rarely do fs? Yes right. She's a seasoned pro !
    Agreed very tight pussy Indeed.
    The one calling people naive is usually the ones naive themselves. It's a gaslighting tactic employed by narcissists such as your self.

What is the biggest giveaway of a narcissist?

1. They downplay others (you have such a small dick blablabla)
    2. They inflate themselves (my dick is the biggest in the whole wide world)
    3. They can't take criticism directed towards them.

Then again you may be right. She might be a seasoned FS pro that only offers FS to customers with micro-sized dicks such as yourself. Wanna know how I know? She didn't even have to use her Kegel muscles (I doubt she even know how to use them) when I entered her the first time.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    The one calling people naive is usually the ones naive themselves. It's a gaslighting tactic employed by narcissists such as your self.

What is the biggest giveaway of a narcissist?

1. They downplay others (you have such a small dick blablabla)
    2. They inflate themselves (my dick is the biggest in the whole wide world)
    3. They can't take criticism directed towards them.

Then again you may be right. She might be a seasoned FS pro that only offers FS to customers with micro-sized dicks such as yourself. Wanna know how I know? She didn't even have to use her Kegel muscles (I doubt she even know how to use them) when I entered her the first time.
    The way u bragging nd describe your session with your tight little Angel it's like it only happened to you...the session is so great I believe she rarely do fs( I must be the lucky one) get real.
    Down play other? I'm here just telling you to wake up to yourself you are not special ...i don't give a shit weather you had a jumbo or peewee ..when I enter her tight little honey pot first visit " wink" not at SBM.
    If you are that special she wouldn't charged that price!! " wink" maybe she liked small peewee

I believe Mr Azzkiker had edited his post. He also " wink at you " not at SBM as well.i guess he doesn't want to hurt your feelings

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12