Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do you look for in a massage session?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

What do you look for in a massage session?

Hey y'all, bit of a general question this more applicable to massage parlors than brothels;

What would you consider the holy grail of an experience?

Knowing what you'll get in the end is great, sure, but the journey into the unknown tops the cake for me.

Story;
    Started the rabbit hole of visiting parlors when I was holidaying in the States. I think sexual services for pay was illegal back then? But obviously at the time I didn't know. Went to a Thai parlor on a strip mall nervous as shit. The whole "Oh man please nobody watch me enter" etcetc. Greeted by a probably mid 30s thai lady who was also my masseuse. Wouldn't call the outfit sexy by my terms; singlet and yoga pants??

Anyway, being the newcomer I was, I laid down undies on. Perhaps that was a sign to her that I wasn't after anything extra. Or maybe undies on made the whole thing better. It was a barrier, sure, but it was absolutely addicting how she slid her fingers underneath the waistband/leg holes(?) getting just mms away from my junk. This teasing was throughout the massage, not the last half a minute before the flip etc.

The flip here was followed by a head massage (up top not down below). The expression she gave me once all done turned me to jelly honestly.

I returned a few hours later to a different masseuse who did do extras but even then the whole experience wasn't half as good as the first.

tl:dr; felt like I got seduced at my first ever massage parlor and have been chasing thag experience ever since.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I enjoy the thrill of now knowing and it depends on the kind of place.

If it’s a known RnT joint, I’m chasing how good the tease and extras will be.

If it’s a legit place, the element of “just maybe I can get something here” and how far I can push it. I did manage to get a hottie at a legit place to go all the way to a NHJ.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    in Sydney there is an asian massage parlour in basically every suburb with a train station so plenty of choices to choose from, so you know you are going to get a part 2 for a tip,
    sometimes you get a bit sterile, as it just becomes expected so the surprise is gone, even if the girl is beautiful

one way to combat this, is to negotiate your tip with the girl first at the start of the session, tell her to start part 2, 30 minutes before you flip over, ask her to do a bodyside first with a reach under while still lying on your stomach, that way its not rushed, and you get to enjoy her body more,

in a legit place, ask the massage girl, underwear or no underwear and take them off in front of her, and watch her facial expression, if she blushes, grins or turn around than you know what type of session your in for,
    try to get a stiffy before the turn over and apologise for your tent post under the towel, just say its feeling a little stressed too, and she will know what or what not to do

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by throwashx View Post
    What do you look for in a massage session?
    Enlightenment, education and a transcendental experience.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Unsure what happened here but see above post

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hey y'all, bit of a general question this more applicable to massage parlors than brothels;

Knowing what you'll get in the end is great, sure, but the journey into the unknown tops the cake for me.

Story;
    Started the rabbit hole of visiting parlors when I was holidaying in the States. I think sexual services for pay was illegal back then? But obviously at the time I didn't know. Went to a Thai parlor on a strip mall nervous as shit. The whole "Oh man please nobody watch me enter" etcetc. Greeted by a probably mid 30s thai lady who was also my masseuse. Wouldn't call the outfit sexy by my terms; singlet and yoga pants??

Anyway, being the newcomer I was, I laid down undies on. Perhaps that was a sign to her that I wasn't after anything extra. Or maybe undies on made the whole thing better. It was a barrier, sure, but it was absolutely addicting how she slid her fingers underneath the waistband/leg holes(?) getting just mms away from my junk. This teasing was throughout the massage, not the last half a minute before the flip etc.

The flip here was followed by a head massage (up top not down below). The expression she gave me once all done turned me to jelly honestly.

I returned a few hours later to a different masseuse who did do extras but even then the whole experience wasn't half as good as the first.

tl:dr; felt like I got seduced at my first ever massage parlor and have been chasing thag experience ever since.
    I think you'll always remember the first few punts you have because it's so new and thrilling
    I found as you progress down punters avenue one starts thinking before the session what you're after - might be knowing what you'll definitely get plus feeling more comfortable to try new things out with a regular.
    This builds more confidence to start searching further afield and mentally creating a 'wish list' be that shape/size or nationality or services
    Reading through this forum saves a considerable amount of leg work (hence the importance of giving back with your own ARs and helpful intel) reading which girl provides good service.

Never have I found pure looks make up for poor disinterested attitude / service but most definitely found that a great positive genuine attitude can make up for an average massage and less experienced extras

I read here the more worldly wise and experienced members appear to have a few treasured girls and occasionally venture out for first times to add variety and spice to their punting.

If I can humbly suggest don't over think it too much but enjoy the journey and what you look for will change - go with the flow and happy punting

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Enlightenment, education and a transcendental experience.
    That's why the Mamasan and the girls at a certain shop think you are a total nutjob...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    That's why the Mamasan and the girls at a certain shop think you are a total nutjob...
    All the girls in Artarmon shops love you because you're a moronic prick.

Banned
    Is that the best you've got dumbfuck, I've got proof if you want me to post it..but it's not a cool thing to do, but I'm happy to pm if anyone is interested

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can’t imagine the girls would love him if he is a moronic prick.

If they do love him it might be because he is actually a decent bloke who treats the girls with respect.

But don’t stop your banter. It is quite amusing…….

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CountryPunter View Post
    Can’t imagine the girls would love him if he is a moronic prick.

If they do love him it might be because he is actually a decent bloke who treats the girls with respect.

But don’t stop your banter. It is quite amusing…….
    It's funny I only visit one shop now ,have been for the last 12 months and I get treated with respect as I do to them , that is 88a.......Goodbye for now

It's funny I only visit one shop now ,have been for the last 12 months and I get treated with respect as I do to them , that is 88a.......Goodbye for now
    So Sibon goes to 88a, he has told them his handle on here?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    So Sibon goes to 88a, he has told them his handle on here?
    Ah Raybore, still trying, got nothing to do with 88a, it's 200 Stanmore and the boss lady knows him well, normally you would not bother about a dope like Sibon, it's only because I have a go at him...cheers

Ah Raybore, still trying, got nothing to do with 88a, it's 200 Stanmore and the boss lady knows him well, normally you would not bother about a dope like Sibon, it's only because I have a go at him...cheers
    Just wanted to know how you have your info....nothing sinister. Sibon's posts are occasionally amusing. You blasting him every opportunity you can is equally amusing.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Just wanted to know how you have your info....nothing sinister.
    No worries...I enjoy "blasting" the dope

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Story;

If you ever go to Thailand, you'll get alot of this kind of thing if you frequent the massage joints, particularly in Pattaya. You never truly know which place is legit and not legit, and sure there are some signals that can help you tell, but you're mostly just hoping/guessing.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Massage works if there is a connection
    That connection is not always forthcoming
    A gentle touching of the ladies leg
    A light stroke between the cheeks of her arse
    Conversation…humour … hygiene
    All come into play
    Difficult but when the connection is made Va Va Voom
    Spot on Labia Vortex.

If the girl feels comfortable with you, there may be fireworks on the massage table. If you're going to be a real jerk, rude or with a cocky attitude or tight arse (offering less than the standard fee) then don't expect special treatment.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A nice rapport with the ML and good conversation. A decent massage and some frequent teasing/TT leading up to part 2/3, I'm a sucker for foreplay.

Liya from SBM comes to mind. The head massage at the end also feels amazing.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Story;

The holey grail is free sex from a ML.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i find that making the connection makes the ML comfortable and more open to services.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast