Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Best tackle tickler?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Best tackle tickler?

Hey everyone. So for me the tt is one of the best parts of the massage and 1 of the things that make me go back to a ml. Couple of my favs have left recently so I'm looking for some suggestions.

Having a ml constantly reaching at your balls, tickling or scratching them really makes for a good time. Part 1 and part 2 almost become interrwined.

My fav ever was neimi from silver fox. She would spend as much time with her hand around my dick and balls as she did massaging. Times i had to get her to slow down before i even turned over. So that is the epitome of it for me and what I'd like to find again

#1 at the moment is christina from cbd378. A white aussie milf who i haven't seen in awhile. Idk how she would treat others but she never lets me go soft. Right from the start she is tickling and stroking. Massage for a bit then back to it. Always a good time.

#2 momo (i think) from sussex star. Only seen her once because she was a little too big for me. However she was going at it the whole session, ass balls and everything. Not 100% sure it was momo tho, she had large tits.

#3 misaki from sussex star. She doesn't do it much duringpart 1 but when she does it feels amazing. Also runs her fingertips all around the body which is great.

So who's your favourite?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Remembered another who unfortunately left sussex star last week but who knows maybe she will come back one day.

Ai, she was another who only did it after the main massage was over. She did everything right though, stroking the leg then just a flick with her nails which slowly built up to stroking while i was still face down. Such a great tease and build up

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yes Neimi was very good at TT.

Neimi had been an ML for a number of years and towards the end was losing strength in her fingers and more so in her thumbs. I believe this one of the reasons she packed up and returned to Thailand as she wasn't sure she could continue in the job.

She started introducing TT earlier in the session so customer wasn't concerned about not getting a firm massage.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That makes sense. I totally didn't mind lol. Always guaranteed a good time with her. Once i had to get her to slow down when i was still face down, she was just going for it, her reply "sorry i can't help myself".

The more tt the easier the 2nd part of the massage is for the ml imo.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Pinky at SS bro
    But that's long ago so not sure if she still does it.

Agree with Ai wow she is amazing up there with Natsumi lol.....no idea why she left

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by dundersyd1 View Post
    That makes sense. I totally didn't mind lol. Always guaranteed a good time with her. Once i had to get her to slow down when i was still face down, she was just going for it, her reply "sorry i can't help myself".

The more tt the easier the 2nd part of the massage is for the ml imo.
    Elva from IrenesCBD used to do the trick for me. not sure where she is now though, maybe she has quit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Pinky at SS bro
    But that's long ago so not sure if she still does it.

Agree with Ai wow she is amazing up there with Natsumi lol.....no idea why she left
    Don't see pinky too often on the roster. Have been wanting to see a thai girl again. Always very attractive but don't always get that much out of the session. The japabese girls are always very open and talkative which i like

Ai was very good. Saw her for the 1st time before xmas. Saw her 3 times. Really sweet girl, hippy, suited australian culture. She got a full time job which sponsored her visa.

Not as good as Natsumi tho, wouldve love to seen ai with natural hair

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Yes agree with her hair it didn't suit her at all.
    The japs are aswsome no doubt...Ai , mika nd Natsumi lol all gone
    Any other Japanese you can recommend?

Haha they both different in their own ways but Ai is more kinky, I really enjoyed my 2x times with her.

Shame she left so quickly

Pinky work 3 times at SS...she will look after you !

Nothing beats Leng Leng and her magical hands (ex SL)

If you have a 30 min session, you basically have a 30 min HJ - half of it before you turn over !

Enough said !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is leng leng still there mate???

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Where does this Leng Leng work buddy???

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Was a couple of years ago but Sia at Bliss on Crown.. Hole in the table, lots of dick and arse play.. First and only time I've cum on a massage table face down...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You sprayed it all over the floor ?

Quote Originally Posted by Peter69 View Post
    Where does this Leng Leng work buddy???

Was a major star at Snow Lotus, started and retired for good all in 2012!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Eva on snow lotus Wynyard long time ago!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by paulgallen View Post
    You sprayed it all over the floor ?
    Nah mate, I'm not a slob There was a mirror under the table which needed a few tissues though!

Banned

Haha they both different in their own ways but Ai is more kinky, I really enjoyed my 2x times with her.

Bring them back please

Senior Member(無間使者)

The only other japanese girl i've seen who's still working is Suzy. Only seen her once, she was good. Only reason i haven't gone back to her is that i saw Ai instead. There are two new japanese girls i think, i haven't seen either or read anything about them yet.

I think Ai had been there awhile just both of us didn't see her til she was near the end. Maybe she'll come back, she's still in Sydney at least.

Maybe Pinky will be the next i see. Seems like all of the best and famous TTers have returned home or retired. There must be a few hidden gems still out around. It is probably a bit of luck as well as they may not do it for every customer.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hmm wonder what happened to those 3 japanese girls. Retired?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfire View Post
    Hmm wonder what happened to those 3 japanese girls. Retired?
    Natsumi and Ai both found normal full time day jobs i think. Mika im not sure. Misaki and suzy still work

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast