Hey y'all, bit of a general question this more applicable to massage parlors than brothels;

What would you consider the holy grail of an experience?

Knowing what you'll get in the end is great, sure, but the journey into the unknown tops the cake for me.

Story;
Started the rabbit hole of visiting parlors when I was holidaying in the States. I think sexual services for pay was illegal back then? But obviously at the time I didn't know. Went to a Thai parlor on a strip mall nervous as shit. The whole "Oh man please nobody watch me enter" etcetc. Greeted by a probably mid 30s thai lady who was also my masseuse. Wouldn't call the outfit sexy by my terms; singlet and yoga pants??

Anyway, being the newcomer I was, I laid down undies on. Perhaps that was a sign to her that I wasn't after anything extra. Or maybe undies on made the whole thing better. It was a barrier, sure, but it was absolutely addicting how she slid her fingers underneath the waistband/leg holes(?) getting just mms away from my junk. This teasing was throughout the massage, not the last half a minute before the flip etc.

The flip here was followed by a head massage (up top not down below). The expression she gave me once all done turned me to jelly honestly.

I returned a few hours later to a different masseuse who did do extras but even then the whole experience wasn't half as good as the first.

tl:dr; felt like I got seduced at my first ever massage parlor and have been chasing thag experience ever since.