Thread: Sakura Pitt st-yuki

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Sakura Pitt st-yuki

Has anyone visited this shop recently? Looks like she has increased her service but at the same price. Does she offer up FS?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Visited twice - $150 for an hour (or $100 for 30 mins). She doesn't offer FS but her massage is very good and she in naked from the start. She slides on your back and the feeling of her tits circling around is amazing. Her massage skills are also top notch and has helped in clearing a few knots. On the downside, she is a bit old and has a curvy body.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm Following on this thread.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yuki has nice attitude and does a great job with her nude slide but her tits are sensitive so she did not allow me to play a lit with it, slight touches are fine though. I think she's worth trying if you haven't yet, but if you are more into SYTs and are a breast guy like me, don't hope much.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alextheman871 View Post
    I'm Following on this thread.
    Why? This is a free forum and you can post what you want as long as it's within the rules. But in a quick search of your posts, I couldn't find an AR, only questions or comments. Certainly one way to reach the magic 50, but you gain CRED by posting AR"s, otherwise you risk CRUD buildup. I'd suggest better use of your time is getting in the game rather than riding the pine...

So prove me wrong.

And as for my AR's? Here's a helpful hint: in the leftmost column, left click on a user's handle, then, in the pop-up, left click on View Forum Posts". QED