Thread: Spicy thai curry at Taringa

Senior Member(無間使者)

Spicy thai curry at Taringa

Today I had a pleasant trip to Tainga where I stopped by the waters venue. I phoned ahead and was given a menu of Taiwan or Thai. I Needed some spiciness so I took the Thai menu.

B**** was dressed in a tight dress and nice smile. Short, fair and nice complexion.

Massage was so so but she did let me know her limited menu. I was happy with what she had on offer so I took the top option. Was a nice hour of exchanging DNA pleasantries.

WIR maybe as there are more enthusiastic providers available in the vicinity

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I paid B..b. a visit today,after reading above report I think I should have saved my money. She must have a big weekend no enthusiasm at all massage was ordinary to say the least. There was no TT at all with 15 minutes to go asked to roll over. 3p Nhj very lack lustre not much touching allowed. WIR no I don't think so was a very dismal hour spent there

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Popped in a few times here, and probably rate it as one of the friendliest.
    Maybe got lucky. Da..y, and c.c. Were pretty cheerful and been back a few times to see them.
    Better than one I’ve been to at indro opposite shopping centre

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kunta66 View Post
    I paid B..b. a visit today,after reading above report I think I should have saved my money. She must have a big weekend no enthusiasm at all massage was ordinary to say the least. There was no TT at all with 15 minutes to go asked to roll over. 3p Nhj very lack lustre not much touching allowed. WIR no I don't think so was a very dismal hour spent there
    thanks for the post about this. sounds like a different girl. I'll send you a PM to work out if it's the same girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I hate a lack of consistency, well what can you do

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by APuntingwewillgo View Post
    I hate a lack of consistency, well what can you do
    it's up to us to encourage quality control. that's why the forum exists.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bradpitt View Post
    it's up to us to encourage quality control. that's why the forum exists.
    that's a fair comment. I've walked more than most on the bait n switch but never pulled up halfway through an appointment and told her get your acted together, at least not yet

Senior Member(無間使者)
    that's a fair comment. I've walked more than most on the bait n switch but never pulled up halfway through an appointment and told her get your acted together, at least not yet
    The equivalent of not walking is half way through when you decide you aren't going to take extras.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bradpitt View Post
    The equivalent of not walking is half way through when you decide you aren't going to take extras.
    done that many times, sometimes not well received

Senior Member(無間使者)
    done that many times, sometimes not well received
    oh "not well received" by a mediocre provider. I think that is the exact message you are trying to send.