Thread: VIP Aspley

Senior Member(無間使者)

VIP Aspley

Does anybody keep in touch with R*****a that has moved away?

Sorry to hear she’s no longer in town. Would be keen to know if she’s working in one of the other major cities.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hey mate, last time I talked to her she was saying her time in the industry was coming to an end. Was going full time into nursing and it required her to move for a decent period of time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Igni View Post
    Hey mate, last time I talked to her she was saying her time in the industry was coming to an end. Was going full time into nursing and it required her to move for a decent period of time.
    Over the years there have been a decent number of WGs that are studying nursing. Prior to 2008 when most of the local girls were locals there was always the chance that at sometime in the future we would cross paths again. Now that most of the asian girls are students many will return home.

I had one aussie WG I was seeing which was great, super hot bod. She graduated and left the industry. Next time I saw her a few months later she was helping my mom at St Vincents Hosp. Everyone was professional. Her ass still looked good in working slacks.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    So up until Covid came along I had semi regular at VIP aspley. Post Covid she was no longer around and I thought oh well. Two weeks ago I was at an inner city pharmacy and there she was dispensing all the medication. She was busy and I wasn’t there for any medication so I left her alone. I guess I should be glad my hard spent cash helped provide a good education.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Licketysplit View Post
    So up until Covid came along I had semi regular at VIP aspley. Post Covid she was no longer around and I thought oh well. Two weeks ago I was at an inner city pharmacy and there she was dispensing all the medication. She was busy and I wasn’t there for any medication so I left her alone. I guess I should be glad my hard spent cash helped provide a good education.
    You definitively should! She could have blown it for a drug or gambling habit, on useless luxury items etc.....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    That is so good to hear. Finally got a good job and earned it the hard way.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That has got to be one of the more likely places she will run into a punter especially us older gents whom are making regular trips to pharmacy & massage shops for all manner of medications and ailments.

Mostly for her she's unlikely to recognise us if she spent most of her time looking at our bald heads, hairy backs and bare bums.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I knew she was going into nursing. Just didn’t realise she’d be leaving the industry.

Real nice girl.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I like to consider myself as a philanthropist for the Australian education sector. I’ve made a lot of donations into student’s coin purses.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by statd001 View Post
    I like to consider myself as a philanthropist for the Australian education sector. I’ve made a lot of donations into student’s coin purses.
    There are a bunch of nurses, accountants and vets out there who've emptied my coin purse too.