Thread: ADL trip 2023

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

ADL trip 2023

Evening all,
    Business trip to Adelaide coming up. Any recommendations for decent massage shops?

Tried the ADL forum but all those threads are dead!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I've heard worse than Brisbane ...if thats possible.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I spend a good deal of time in Adelaide. My experience suggests you focus on the great wine and food that is on offer as the massage shops there have little to offer. E&B has the occassional interstate visitor, but most of the ads are of the bait & switch variety.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Try the shops in north Adelaide - most are on locanto

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks mate. Will give it a go.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There used be an older ML called KK in Lourdes massage. I found only her worth visiting, despite being older. However, she is nowhere to be found anymore. Not website, Not E&B, Not secret hostess.... not even Lourdes.

Other than this find.... ADL is worse than Brisbane. I visited one Chinese girl from E&B. She was twice the size of her pic. Probably used all the filters in App Store to make her look like that. and the studio apartment was full of instant noodles smell and another unidentified smell. I walked away and by the time I reach ground floor, I received at least 20 txt saying "hope you die", "your mother's a whore" etc. Needless to say blocked her.

By the way, I believe I recently saw her ad in Brisbane E&B. Probably trying to find someone who is too horny to walk away.