Thread: C Jay - My first punt in 42 Gladesville

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

C Jay - My first punt in 42 Gladesville

Found this place pretty recently and seems like this place is getting lot of praise. Meant to visit sooner but didn't had a chance but finally managed to make a time for a punt.
    Read multiple great reviews of C Jay and I was eager to meet her. I was able to book her at my first attempt which I consider myself lucky as seems like shes one of the most popular girl in the shop.

Surprised by number of waiting rooms if I'm being honest. I could even hear other punters having conversation. One downside was a cigarette smell. Every single waiting booth has a ashtray. If you are non smoker the smell will make you little uncomfortable.

Sat in the waiting room, paid the money. 5 minutes wait Jay comes and pick me up.
    My first impression was shes really tiny and cute. She was wearing a school uniform and offered me a hand shake. Looking at her pretty face with a big smile made me so happy and relaxed. Haven't been punting for 5 months so I was kinda nervous but Jay solved that problem for me within 5 seconds.

Into the room, I take off my cloths and go for a shower. Shortly after Jay joins me and washes me while lightly kissing me. Then she kneels down for light BBBJ. Gotta say it was a nice way to start the session.

As y'all know shes deaf. Figured making a conversation is out of option, but it was clear that she is still willing to communicate with me regardless. It was an attitude that I can truly appreciate. She uses her phone to communicate. I used mine too to say what I wanna say.

Within 20 minutes she hits all the marks. BBBJ, CIM, ball licking etc. She also does DFK, but for me it was tiny bit weak to call it deep, but still very enjoyable regardless.

After the CIM we had a small talk again. Next I asked if she wants me to take another shower before resuming the session. But instead of answering me she puts water in her mouth and start sucking me off. Woah. I heard her service is good but didn't think it would be that good.

Overall I had lots of fun with her and it was right to trust the reviews. She is so professional and tries her best to please me. I won't be able to say anything bad about her even with a gun to my head. My money was well spent and I already can't wait to see her again.

Even though I didn't like the cigarette smell in the waiting booth, the shop is huge with some interesting lighting. Room is big and clean. Music in the shop is good too, not too loud, not too quiet. Lots of parking space and also very quiet in the road being an industrial area. Nothing to complain. The reason why I didn't punt for a while is because I was sick of bad services from the other shop. Fake photos, messing with my booking, not providing the service that is listed, charging extra for 'Diamond Service' that doesn't even make any differences and so on. But 42 Gladesville did not disappoint me in any way. I have a feeling that I would be coming back to this place very often.

Happy to say I had a very good impression from my first visit.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wall20211017 View Post
    Found this place pretty recently and seems like this place is getting lot of praise. Meant to visit sooner but didn't had a chance but finally managed to make a time for a punt.
    Read multiple great reviews of C Jay and I was eager to meet her. I was able to book her at my first attempt which I consider myself lucky as seems like shes one of the most popular girl in the shop.

Surprised by number of waiting rooms if I'm being honest. I could even hear other punters having conversation. One downside was a cigarette smell. Every single waiting booth has a ashtray. If you are non smoker the smell will make you little uncomfortable.

Sat in the waiting room, paid the money. 5 minutes wait Jay comes and pick me up.
    My first impression was shes really tiny and cute. She was wearing a school uniform and offered me a hand shake. Looking at her pretty face with a big smile made me so happy and relaxed. Haven't been punting for 5 months so I was kinda nervous but Jay solved that problem for me within 5 seconds.

Into the room, I take off my cloths and go for a shower. Shortly after Jay joins me and washes me while lightly kissing me. Then she kneels down for light BBBJ. Gotta say it was a nice way to start the session.

As y'all know shes deaf. Figured making a conversation is out of option, but it was clear that she is still willing to communicate with me regardless. It was an attitude that I can truly appreciate. She uses her phone to communicate. I used mine too to say what I wanna say.

Within 20 minutes she hits all the marks. BBBJ, CIM, ball licking etc. She also does DFK, but for me it was tiny bit weak to call it deep, but still very enjoyable regardless.

After the CIM we had a small talk again. Next I asked if she wants me to take another shower before resuming the session. But instead of answering me she puts water in her mouth and start sucking me off. Woah. I heard her service is good but didn't think it would be that good.

Overall I had lots of fun with her and it was right to trust the reviews. She is so professional and tries her best to please me. I won't be able to say anything bad about her even with a gun to my head. My money was well spent and I already can't wait to see her again.

Even though I didn't like the cigarette smell in the waiting booth, the shop is huge with some interesting lighting. Room is big and clean. Music in the shop is good too, not too loud, not too quiet. Lots of parking space and also very quiet in the road being an industrial area. Nothing to complain. The reason why I didn't punt for a while is because I was sick of bad services from the other shop. Fake photos, messing with my booking, not providing the service that is listed, charging extra for 'Diamond Service' that doesn't even make any differences and so on. But 42 Gladesville did not disappoint me in any way. I have a feeling that I would be coming back to this place very often.

Happy to say I had a very good impression from my first visit.
    A good read Mr Wall on Jay. Most importantly written in a respectable way to Jay. I hope she herself gets to read it.(42g take note).

Jay is working today !
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Would Jay be good for my first punt (looking to lose it, not great at talking so thought this would be perfect haha)

Would need her to take the lead