Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How did other husband/daddy does it?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by chariot View Post
    Agreed. Women do get suspicious if you act suspicious

But in many cases the man is just careless

Clear your wallets and pockets regularly. Ensure your phone has no clues

Women don't like finding these things: Box of condoms. A used condom. Female earring. Texts on phone from a lover.
    Piece of paper with a woman's mobile number on it. A massage shop business card
    Shopping receipts payment for with flowers or condoms.
    Perfume on collar. Buying new clothes and looking more well groomed than usual

Women also don't like you texting secretly when you think noone is watching

If you leave crumbs (clues) lying around in your wallet or trousers or at home, and the Queen Bee will surely find them
    LOL
    If my partner found any of those she would not be suspicious , she would be packed and gone.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    For me this is all about striking a balance between stealing some family time for myself and my habits or stealing some work time for the same benefits... Both carry risks but the consequences for me punting during work hours are far, far less... so that's when you're most likely to find me out and about... return to work for a few hours after a punt and there's plenty of time to think rationally, de-oderise, clear your phone /wallet before you head home. it also seems to be why many shops have a busy period during the lunch break...

Interesting insight I heard recently was 110 Drummoyne massage is conveniently located just up from a car wash - the girls tell me there's a huge influx of punters on sunny Saturdays thanks to that car wash... for some periods of time almost every customer says they've come from there...
    Last edited by birch; 11-02-2023 at 11:10 AM. Reason: typo

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by birch View Post
    For me this is all about striking a balance between stealing some family time for myself and my habits or stealing some work time for the same benefits... Both carry risks but the consequences for me punting during work hours are far, far less... so that's when you're most likely to find me out and about... return to work for a few hours after a punt and there's plenty of time to think rationally, de-oderise, clear your phone /wallet before you head home. it also seems to be why many shops have a busy period during the lunch break...

Interesting insight I heard recently was 110 Drummoyne massage is conveniently located just up from a car wash - the girls tell me there's a huge influx of punters on sunny Saturdays thanks to that car wash... for some periods of time almost every customer says they've come from there...
    Great excuse to get the car washed and interior polished all at the same time while getting a massage. If the partner asks where you were then you're not lying when you say you had the car washed and polished.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Avoid shops near your home/work, you never know who's driving pass as you're walking inside.
    Try to pick shops with a back entrance.
    Keep sunnies, face masks in your car.

Don't forget to keep the evidence hidden digitally too.

use wechat to avoid any call backs from shops.
    I have wechat installed on my phone, icon deleted but searchable when needed.

use a separate browser for using this forum (incognito mode)

you wouldn't want auto-complete to point to this website during a teams/zoom call when you're screensharing.

Quote Originally Posted by goodtime View Post
    Avoid shops near your home/work, you never know who's driving pass as you're walking inside.
    Try to pick shops with a back entrance.
    Keep sunnies, face masks in your car.

Don't forget to keep the evidence hidden digitally too.

use wechat to avoid any call backs from shops.
    I have wechat installed on my phone, icon deleted but searchable when needed.

use a separate browser for using this forum (incognito mode)

you wouldn't want auto-complete to point to this website during a teams/zoom call when you're screensharing.
    Excellent tips brother goodtime 👏👏👏👍👍👍

Senior Member(無間使者)
    And try not to tell lies. Even the best liars slip up eventually.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by priapus1966 View Post
    And try not to tell lies. Even the best liars slip up eventually.
    If "Wifey"is asking questions she is wondering or thinking something that isn't quite right with her. What you(I) don't know is what does she actually know and how. Get it right or we'll soon find out how much an innocent nothing fuck on the side means to her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Excellent tips brother goodtime ������������

praise from the king, wow, i'm flattered

it comes with experience and a wife who reminds me I'll have my balls cut off if I get busted

OK here's a tip on how to save up /set aside money for punting if you have a shared bank account with the wife.

Always pay cash for food, it's easy if you get takeaway at Chinese restaurants because they always charge for credit card use, wife would be happy you didn't waste money paying the cc surcharge.

Every now and then you can use the "team farewell lunch" excuse, say you spent $40 at yum cha, chipped in $30 for a gift, infact you had a $2 bread from bread top that day.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by goodtime View Post

OK here's a tip on how to save up /set aside money for punting if you have a shared bank account with the wife.

Always pay cash for food, it's easy if you get takeaway at Chinese restaurants because they always charge for credit card use, wife would be happy you didn't waste money paying the cc surcharge.

Every now and then you can use the "team farewell lunch" excuse, say you spent $40 at yum cha, chipped in $30 for a gift, infact you had a $2 bread from bread top that day.

Well done for the money part.
    Thankfully i have separate bank account with wife.
    But a friend of mine might need this tips.

He usually punt with me, but after married, although we both have 130k jobs, he cant "go eat out" anymore. He's been telling me about this thing where wife keep tab of his bank account and question him for everything.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've mostly given up punting atm to save money but what I was doing:

Taking out small amounts of cash regularly, I'd take out $20 or so every few days and then use it all on a rnt when I saved enough. Would look way less suspicious than 1 big withdrawal of $100+.

In my case I only went for massages during work time, lucky enough to work mobile across Sydney so was able to try a lot of places away from home

To avoid any lingering smells from the massage I would ask for no oil a lot of the time. Most girls happy to do it, a lot will do the massage over a towel to make up for no oil

Don't let it take over your life or you'll get caught sooner or later. I'd only do MLs and only then once every 3 or 4 weeks

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Agreed. Women do get suspicious if you act suspicious

But in many cases the man is just careless

Clear your wallets and pockets regularly. Ensure your phone has no clues

Women don't like finding these things: Box of condoms. A used condom. Female earring. Texts on phone from a lover.
    Piece of paper with a woman's mobile number on it. A massage shop business card
    Shopping receipts payment for flowers or condoms.
    Perfume on collar. Buying new clothes and looking more well groomed than usual

Women also don't like you texting secretly when you think noone is watching

If you leave crumbs (clues) lying around in your wallet or trousers or at home, and the Queen Bee will surely find them
    Used condom, lol... The only time I had a used condom on me and I was not with a girl, was when a lovely J girl asked me to dispose off the evidence after FS in an RNT.

She packaged it into a little "parcel" made of tissues and gave it to me like a gift, what a girl lol!

Immediately after leaving my singular mission in life was to find the nearest bin to get rid of that disgusting thing.

About the grooming / dressing up to look good part, I disagree with trying not to do that. In fact, make it a way of life to groom yourself, be fashionable and attractive to women! Then you would never have to make excuses when you do buy nice new clothes / groom up, etc.

Moreover, women can create a paradox due to their mentality. They might not like it when you try to look good as it makes you more attractive to other women, but at the same time, your acquiescing to that would make you less attractive to them, your "market value" drops. And before you know it, you're a cuck.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Moreover, women can create a paradox due to their mentality. They might not like it when you try to look good as it makes you more attractive to other women, but at the same time, your acquiescing to that would make you less attractive to them, your "market value" drops. And before you know it, you're a cuck.
    Some solid shit there!

In most marriages the man is like a lion that lives in captivity. Even if all the lion has ever known is a cage, and being hand fed, it doesn't mean the lion is now tame, harmless, domesticated. His instincts and hunting urges are still there.
    So for a woman to think that a married or unmarried guy won't look, cheat, and hunt for fresh meat is fucking ridiculous.

A man should be like a lion. King of his domain, strong and free, a cunning hunter always on the hunt for fresh meat. It's in our fucking DNA.

For the dudes with manginas, or that have been castrated and de-sexed, I'm sorry to say but it's nature and the law of the human jungle.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How busy are you finding smaller suburban shops away from peak hour. Really busy or quiet? Is the economic situation making much difference? Some saying the economy is not impacting on punting
    Most of the time I've been able to walk in no booking, no problem

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Interesting discussion here and good to hear everyones ideas and suggestions.

On this occasion the wife will conveniently out of town so no drama there, and have decided to take my first punt this weekend. I just have to decide if I am going to get a massage and hand relief/BJ or go for a full GFE at a brothel - which is what I was leaning towards but not sure if the guilt is going to get the better of me!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    Some solid shit there!

In most marriages the man is like a lion that lives in captivity. Even if all the lion has ever known is a cage, and being hand fed, it doesn't mean the lion is now tame, harmless, domesticated. His instincts and hunting urges are still there.
    So for a woman to think that a married or unmarried guy won't look, cheat, and hunt for fresh meat is fucking ridiculous.

A man should be like a lion. King of his domain, strong and free, a cunning hunter always on the hunt for fresh meat. It's in our fucking DNA.

For the dudes with manginas, or that have been castrated and de-sexed, I'm sorry to say but it's nature and the law of the human jungle.
    You are correct if men do look for fresh meat. WL/ML Would be out of job and most girls would be unmarried and the world would be unpopulated.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    You are correct if men do look for fresh meat. WL/ML Would be out of job and most girls would be unmarried and the world would be unpopulated.
    Except its the Lioness that does the hunting.
    Lion is called the King because he just sits around and gets waited on.

Might want to try a different analogy

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by BDU View Post

To right BDU. Let the King get caught then see who rules the jungle.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Facts....!!!

The whole concept of marriage is to lock down a man, have him commit and be a provider for his wife and offspring. If this wasn't so you'd have millions of guys impregnating lots of women, irresponsibly leaving countless of fatherless children and single mothers to fend for themselves. The social welfare system and society itself would collapse under the strain.

All the bareback riders will hate me for saying this, but condoms are a blessing (for governments and social systems)

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by BDU View Post

Nice one!

But lions have more than one lioness to serve them.
    Ergo why men must have several women (or a rotation of women) to service them.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Pro tip from my old days, join a bjj class. Brazilian jiu jitsu that is. Make sure its the no gi classes (cause everyone wears compression, lycra etc). Have a punt and head to bjj class. TRUST ME, just roll with a few lebs, indian or western blokes for 1-2hrs and ya will fucken stink, no gf/wife is gonna smell ya to see where or who ya been with. Any cat bites, scratches or marks from ya punt with a PYT can easily be excused due to you bjj class

Back in my old days, my wife (now ex) wouldnt sleep with me for at least 24hrs after class due to me 'smelling like leb', that's even after a shower at home. Also avoids the issue of an empty tank test.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast