Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How did other husband/daddy does it?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I am kucky enough to travel around Syd and up to Newcastle or down to Wollongong for work.
    Sometimes it is an inspection others to manage an installation crew or to check a problem.
    Gives me plenty of time to see WL either during a job or after if it wraps up early.

Previous job was looking after IT for major companies which again involved a lot of metro and regional travel.
    I could pretty much just tell colleagues I was going to XX location and go punting instead.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by chariot View Post
    That's a nice lifestyle
    Yes it is very relaxed and flexible nowadays.

Previous jobs look that way on paper but I used to work 7am to 11pm 5 days and often weekends so I figure taking half a day off to visit a WL once or twice a week was owed to me.
    I did get paid for the full 16 hr day though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bunnings I am told is a big business, but its main purpose is to provide a punting excuse, because most wives will avoid a trip to look at hardware.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by priapus1966 View Post
    Bunnings I am told is a big business, but its main purpose is to provide a punting excuse, because most wives will avoid a trip to look at hardware.
    I can promise you your fucked on your Bunnings get out when your wife develops a green thumb.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    if you do decide to take a shower at the shop make sure you bring the same body wash you have at home. If the shop doesn't have a shower, go to a local pool for the shower.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Surprised to see so many comments...
    I guess we all here on same boat?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yep, pool is good advice.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by goodtime View Post
    if you do decide to take a shower at the shop make sure you bring the same body wash you have at home. If the shop doesn't have a shower, go to a local pool for the shower.
    This is the concern after a ML session, especially if oil is applied. My partner has a strong sense of smell and can sniff out the slightest of smell, aroma or fkn scent. Also, if my skin feels different coz of lotion, oil or anything like that...

I try to shower using the facilities at work but always makes me nervous each time I come home after work. That's why Ive taken up exercising to sweat out the evidence before dinner or at least before going to bed (and hope the washing is done overnight or next day), also for better physical health.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    One things for sure after reading all this is that for most of us,if not all of us we sure ain't quitting any time soon.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Axeman123 View Post
    I can promise you your fucked on your Bunnings get out when your wife develops a green thumb.
    Same problem here lol. Spent the punting budget on plants

Quote Originally Posted by Rookiestones View Post
    This is the concern after a ML session, especially if oil is applied. My partner has a strong sense of smell and can sniff out the slightest of smell, aroma or fkn scent. Also, if my skin feels different coz of lotion, oil or anything like that...

I try to shower using the facilities at work but always makes me nervous each time I come home after work. That's why Ive taken up exercising to sweat out the evidence before dinner or at least before going to bed (and hope the washing is done overnight or next day), also for better physical health.
    Mate, just do the part 2 and part 2 only man !

Cock teasing, Cock worshiping, Cock massaging, Cock sliding, Cock sucking, Cock jerking. Cock ejaculating and Cock cleaning . And make damn sure the wet wipe the ML used are not scented!!

Good luck and have fun.

And of course, you can always just do BBBJ and Cum in mouth and all evidence swallowed …….. haha.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post

Cock teasing, Cock worshiping, Cock massaging, Cock sliding, Cock sucking, Cock jerking. Cock ejaculating and Cock cleaning . And make damn sure the wet wipe the ML used are not scented!!

Good luck and have fun.

And of course, you can always just do BBBJ and Cum in mouth and all evidence swallowed …….. haha.
    Lol Thanks Ahlungor, all the Cock activities have been noted but I do enjoy a good massage if done well.

You know even after milking the Cock empty and/or clean up. It is possible that your underwear can leave traces of cums residue in the inside. IF ever I get asked due to suspicions, I've already got a plausible reason lined up and ready to be used

Junior Member(有D料到)

Ender kekilli

I love this advice! I am also new to brothels and my wife has a cunning nose too!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender Kekilli View Post
    I love this advice! I am also new to brothels and my wife has a cunning nose too!
    Here's another tip for you matey. Start using fragrances on a regular basis (if not already) have 4+ bottles. Have different brands, at least 2 or 3 that you like and 1 or 2 that the missus likes. Spray on body and clothes daily or every couple days and make sure you mix it up and rotate around. There's a few advantages but hey, can't blame a men wanting to smell good right? 😏 Also, I'm sure the missus well appreciated it as well

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post

Good luck and have fun.

Make sure you don't pick up something nasty (STI) that can be passed onto your wife who will then know that it came from outside if she is only having sex with you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Make sure you don't pick up something nasty (STI) that can be passed onto your wife who will then know that it came from outside if she is only having sex with you.
    Spot on sir, I'm wary of engaging in BB and DFK for this very reason. Having said that, I've broken these rules on a few odd occasions while in the heat of the moment... Very I'll disciplined on my part. I tend to be a little stress out afterwards as it lingers in my mind.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    One point that hasn't been raised. A crucial one at that is after taking all these precautions you walk in the front door thinking you're covered everything and then your questioned about some detail. The look on our faces has the alarm bells ringing. Women maybe the weaker sex but they've survived for ever by learning how to manipulate men and their instincts tell them when something ain't right. Beware.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by chariot View Post
    Women don't like finding these things: Box of condoms. A used condom. Female earring. Texts on phone from a lover.
    Piece of paper with a woman's mobile number on it. A massage shop business card
    Shopping receipts payment for with flowers or condoms.
    Perfume on collar. Buying new clothes and looking more well groomed than usual
    That is gold dude, would never have thought!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just be careful, always. A mate of mine was out while his missus as at home. He was casually walking... minding his own business until he tripped over and his dick landed inside some chicks pussy. He was ok and got home safely.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Get a divorce and punt all you want! Oh no, you will then be broke and won’t be able to punt.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast