Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: How did other husband/daddy does it?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by chariot View Post
    A pride can have 3 to 30 lions and is made up of lionesses (mothers, sisters, and cousins), and their cubs, along with a few unrelated adult males

In dry areas with less food, prides are smaller, with two lionesses in charge

But in habitats with more food and water, prides can have four to six adult lionesses

Living in a pride makes life easier

https://animals.sandiegozoo.org/animals/lion

Lions don't get kicked out if the pride by lioness. They get kicked out by a younger male who wants to lead the group
    Some solid shit there man!

Most men start out as alphas and players, eventually they are pressured into marriage and a life of captivity, and over time they evolve into domesticated beta males (and there are plenty here).

The ones that give up, resist or rebel will end up single and possibly divorced raped. These alphas turned betas, now evolve into sigmas (older, wiser and more passive version of an alpha) aka the lone wolves of the jungle....living on the fringes of society, Sigmas live and hunt alone for the remainder of their days. Some sigmas will eventually hate the single-lone wolf lifestyle and go-back into captivity ie married life.

Regardless, humans are still animals with similar behaviours, patterns, instincts and urges.

Senior Member(無間使者) curiousgeorge1023's Avatar
    NIKE... Just do it!

TOP GUN: Maverick... Dont think... Just do!

😂😉

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Interesting. Different men fit into different roles as you say. Lots of Greek symbols in your post. Just don't tell me there is an omicron man

Just stay happy and stay under the radar

Nothing wrong with marriage if you are lucky to choose the right one
    Hey mate agree. I think I have the right one. Looks after me like a king. Been married 39 years. Stilll living life under the radar and enjoying my punting is also gold.. Best of both worlds!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Bro that's great. In awe
    What precautions do you take if you don't mind being asked. Burner phone part of your routine?
    No mate, don’t have a burner phone. Just very careful on my phone. Delete any messages when I book ‘massages’ and I always browse on another browser on my phone and have it on private so my history isn’t seen.
    I also do what some of the suggestions have been on this thread where I do some legit activity like bike riding, swimming or proper massage then take a punt during these times. At other times, I have to ‘work back’. Cheers!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Been going to massage parlours the last couple of years!
    This has worked for me, I finish work earlier and go for a massage on a day I go to the gym on the way home. I also have a shower when finished!
    With the money side of things, I do the grocery shopping so I take some cash out here and there. It adds up after a while and and don't keep a receipt! Damn inflation! Hope this helps!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Oh and also, different browser with no history and call no history on phone!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by RandT123138 View Post
    Been going to massage parlours the last couple of years!
    This has worked for me, I finish work earlier and go for a massage on a day I go to the gym on the way home. I also have a shower when finished!
    With the money side of things, I do the grocery shopping so I take some cash out here and there. It adds up after a while and and don't keep a receipt! Damn inflation! Hope this helps!
    Good intel bro. Having a shower is a must afterwards. Come home after bike ride straight in the shower.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Gym is a good one, you go to the ‘gym’ you come home and shower, easy

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Probably the most original plan - I find most joints are usually located conveniently within a short radius to a pub…

But also another one I feel hasn’t been discussed, if you happen to have an elderly relative or friend you run errands for/visit, chances are there’s a shop not too far off, and a good excuse to get out of the house or be late. (Covering your tracks of course)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    Facts....!!!

The whole concept of marriage is to lock down a man, have him commit and be a provider for his wife and offspring. If this wasn't so you'd have millions of guys impregnating lots of women, irresponsibly leaving countless of fatherless children and single mothers to fend for themselves. The social welfare system and society itself would collapse under the strain.
    hahahahahahahaha

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I recommended a burner phone but you used your own phone
    I try to use pay phones and do bookings and enquires this way
    Pay phones are now free to mobiles and landlines and they display a phone number when calling so they always get answered unlike blocking your number which a lot of places ignore

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234