Thread: Recommendation: Punting in the Eastern Suburbs

Junior Member(有D料到)

Recommendation: Punting in the Eastern Suburbs

Hi guys,

I'm looking for any recommendations in the Eastern suburbs, I've seen a post on Locanto about 116 Boyce rd about the young girls but the photos don't look legit. I've heard about the dungeon but reports say that they are older WLs. So any recommendations around coogee would be appreciated, thanks

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Often shops will lack a google presence altogether

Two local places that seem active ( search these on the forum for more info )

- 208 Kensington
    - Chinese Therapy Clinic 775a Anzac parade

Senior Member(無間使者) curiousgeorge1023's Avatar
    kingsford Bodytone 299 Anzac Parade. Advertised as an erotic Massage place but when I went there I tried FS extras. Read my review on it. Im not sure if Mamasan knows the ' extra ' curricular but I wouldnt ask her direct as a PRO tip. Ask the Lady you are seeing instead. Apparently a certain Jasmine with Indian background is popular with a review here years ago. They have a phletora of South American & Thai Masseuse.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    138 Anzac Parade is a great place to go to

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by curiousgeorge1023 View Post
    kingsford Bodytone 299 Anzac Parade. Advertised as an erotic Massage place but when I went there I tried FS extras. Read my review on it. Im not sure if Mamasan knows the ' extra ' curricular but I wouldnt ask her direct as a PRO tip. Ask the Lady you are seeing instead. Apparently a certain Jasmine with Indian background is popular with a review here years ago. They have a phletora of South American & Thai Masseuse.
    Saw Jasmine 7, 8 months ago, AR's written. Expensive, but with some it's worth paying to KNOW and not wonder. No regrets.

But I never could understand their pricing, what the higher base price was supposed to include... Then again, I was a newbie, Jasmine was Indian (my first), and I just found other better value places even if they were elsewhere with more travel time.

I did like that all the available girls would sequentially pop into the room, introduce themselves with a name and nationality/heritage; all in sexy lingerie, then you could select who. Also rooms had a shower even if it was a cube.

Still, if anyone could explain the pricing, I'm still curious.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by perineum View Post
    Often shops will lack a google presence altogether

Two local places that seem active ( search these on the forum for more info )

- 208 Kensington
    - Chinese Therapy Clinic 775a Anzac parade
    Both these shops have the same operator. Lately, only MILFs and questionable service.

THere's a shop on Bunnerong Rd, near Eastgardens might be a better choice.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Both these shops have the same operator. Lately, only MILFs and questionable service.

THere's a shop on Bunnerong Rd, near Eastgardens might be a better choice.
    The Chinese Therapy clinic is known as "The Dungeon" given it's in the basement and front access is DOWN some stairs. MY experience, good part 1, good part 2.5, have never tried part 3. Staff does vary, and shifts between the 2 shops depending on the day.

The Bunnerong Rd shop, MY experience, has good service from older Asian MILF's. Staff varies depending on the day.

Given the excellent public transit system, better experiences can be had for some additional travel time. I view the above shops as pump and dump - midweek relief, or as backup if another shop can't deliver.

YMMV