Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who to see next on Wednesday ????

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Who to see next on Wednesday ????

Looking through the Wednesday rosters and hoping for any helping suggestions as to who see next as all on the same day - multiples on same day afraid not an option - order simply alphabetical

Celine - Heavenly Hands
    Emily - 2 Pope
    Olivia - 2 Pope
    Sara - 41 Epping

Thanks for any guidance

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    How about Mrs Palmer and her 5 daughters, and to mix it up just pour a little bourbon on your hands to get your date drunk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD SNAKE View Post
    How about Mrs Palmer and her 5 daughters, and to mix it up just pour a little bourbon on your hands to get your date drunk
    Is there some hidden message here

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    yes you asked a stupid question so you got a stupid answer, just go pick for yourself and write a decent after report so others can read it and bat off too

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    yes you asked a stupid question so you got a stupid answer, just go pick for yourself and write a decent after report so others can read it and bat off too
    Thanks for the guidance

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Gee, he’s just looking for guidance. We can ask questions in this site surely??

@op: sorry dont know any of those names you mentioned, so cant give recommendations

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ucokrajameong View Post

@op: sorry dont know any of those names you mentioned, so cant give recommendations
    Thanks mate all good

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ucokrajameong View Post

Agreed. Let’s keep the brotherhood going and keep the shitty personal attacks to a minimum. Every time you see a post you don’t like, can’t be arsed to answer, move along and don’t answer it with shitty posts. Not that hard to do, is it?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jaquedm1307 View Post
    Looking through the Wednesday rosters and hoping for any helping suggestions as to who see next as all on the same day - multiples on same day afraid not an option - order simply alphabetical

Celine - Heavenly Hands
    Emily - 2 Pope
    Olivia - 2 Pope
    Sara - 41 Epping

Thanks for any guidance
    Sorry forgot to chip in to help a bro. I’d try to dig for more info on each of these and see if that’ll sway my decision. If that fails, you’re gonna need 2 coins…

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Agreed. Let’s keep the brotherhood going and keep the shitty personal attacks to a minimum. Every time you see a post you don’t like, can’t be arsed to answer, move along and don’t answer it with shitty posts. Not that hard to do, is it?
    That goes with any type of posts, including AR’s…..
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)

Celine - Heavenly Hands
    Emily - 2 Pope
    Olivia - 2 Pope
    Sara - 41 Epping

Thanks for any guidance
    Olivia would be my go to on Wednesday. Just don't fall for the ridiculous extras.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Appreciate the Support

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sorry forgot to chip in to help a bro. I’d try to dig for more info on each of these and see if that’ll sway my decision. If that fails, you’re gonna need 2 coins…
    Lol cheers and will do

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Archer View Post
    Olivia would be my go to on Wednesday. Just don't fall for the ridiculous extras.
    Thanks for the heads up

Banned
    True. Someone like Warwick just doesn't have the intelligence to know it.

The imbecile needs a brain transplant.

Thanks for the guidance
    I think brother jaquedm1307 has done ok in his rather short time in the forum and already contributed about half a dozen reviews across a number of shops, which is a lot more than many others .

Hey Bro, Wednesday RnT , go see Cherry 🍒 at 227 North Strathfield on Concord Rd.

Cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I think brother jaquedm1307 has done ok in his rather short time in the forum and already contributed about half a dozen reviews across a number of shops, which is a lot more than many others .

Hey Bro, Wednesday RnT , go see Cherry 🍒 at 227 North Strathfield on Concord Rd.

Cheers
    Thank u for your kind words and believe I've learnt considerably and had a less arduous journey thanks to people like yourself on the early bumpy road of punting so feel it's only right to try to give back as and where I can.

Have read how highly you think of Cherry so truely appreciate your recommendation

Many thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can’t comment on the first three as I haven’t seen them before but I’ve seen Sara once before and had a good time. Did not disappoint at all.

In fact, I might go see her myself on Wednesday haha. Thanks for the idea.
    Last edited by down2fish; 05-02-2023 at 01:18 AM. Reason: Added last sentence.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by down2fish View Post
    Can’t comment on the first three as I haven’t seen them before but I’ve seen Sara once before and had a good time. Did not disappoint at all.

In fact, I might go see her myself on Wednesday haha. Thanks for the idea.
    How much did Sara charge for extras?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonhunter View Post
    How much did Sara charge for extras?
    Bring enough pineapples and don’t let those additional disappointing you
    Worth the price

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast